Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

context-sf2.jpg?w=536

Well that about sums up what I expected from the last game. This hopefully decent sequel to Shining Force Mafia.

no one liked Shining Force 1 and even fewer people liked SFM

Oh, well in that case.

SF2_solo_s3.png

IT'S SHINING FORCE 2 MAFIA

(Not to be confused with Shining Force Mafia 2).

Welcome brave members of the Force. Before you get started, read the rules. Then read them again. I don't like giving warnings.

Read em yet? Good.

Welcome again Shining Force! Which of you have true dedication to our cause? What do you mean you didn't sign up for this? What? You're rebelling? Why would you join the Force if you don't care to join the force at all? No one sabotages from the inside anymore. It's not mainstream yet.

Well, looks like we have some rebels who aren't exactly friendly. Let's get rid of them and focus on our fight for truth and justice!

This game involves the characters from Shining Force: 2! Have fun killing each other while fighting evil!

[spoiler=Rules]

0. This is a 21 player game, where everyone starts the game with a role. I hate leaving anyone as Vanilla, because I want you to use your role with your skill, to succeed.

1. Unlike the previous Shining Force Mafia, this is a NOC game. You may not talk to dead players though.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night0 unless you are a member of an informed faction, and only to another member of the same informed faction. Starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. If you want to fake a RolePM, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host, however, is banned at all points.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 72 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "##Vote USER" in bold, or "##Nolynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, do not editthe old vote out, instead place "##UNVOTE" before your new vote. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). Any actions taken before a Host calls an intermission or ends the phase will be considered valid. The game will start on Night 0, but deaths will not happen on Night 0.

5. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.

6. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to sendyour night action.

- If you are not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X- idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

7. There are no items in this game, because screw items.

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If we notice that you seem to be idle, we reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. We'll most likely nudge first, though. Inactivity Modkills will never occur.

9. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform us and let us have access to them.

10. If you are modkilled, you lose. Deal with it. Also, hosts reserve the rightto either end-phase or continue phase depending on the situation.

- If a modkill occurs at night, the kill will be announced, and night will be extended by 24 hours to compensate for role submittion adjustment.

- If a modkill occurs during the day, the phase may or may not be extended by 6hours. If it is, all votes placed on the player Modkilled will be defaulted toNo Lynch. So for all of those trying for a Fuck Tiger, don't.

-Any player attempting to perform a strategic/tactical modkill will be modkill'd themselves, as well as one randomly selected player of the same alliance. The hosts reserve the right to reroll the RNG and manipulate who is secondarily modkilled.

11. After death you are only allowed to post sparingly, however, these postsmay not contain information regarding the game. Deadtalking should be kept to a minimum, and any abuse will be dealt with accordingly. If the hosts ask you toshut up, it would be advised to do so.

- If dead talking results in an obvious advantage to a given faction, members of that faction can expect a modkill to occur on a randomly selected living player of their faction.

12. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.

13. No editing your posts under any circumstance. Do not fix typos, do not fix formatting. If it bothers you that much, re-post with the errors fixed.

14. No hidden players because if they aren't listed as playing here then they aren't playing.

-Do minimize outside contact with other non-listed players. You never know when a sub might occur. If you must rant, communicate with Elieson or any Informed Observer (IO).

15. If you are on the fence as to whether you can do something, please ask a host first. If you do not, you might find yourself modkilled.

16. Talking about anything game related to living or dead players after you're dead is strictly forbidden. I will super-modkill you if this occurs. TAKE THIS AS YOU WILL, BUT I REPEAT, TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING GAME RELATED TO LIVING OR DEAD PLAYERS AFTER YOU ARE DEAD IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, AND I WILL SUPER MODKILL YOU IF THIS OCCURS.

17. Nights may end up to 24 hours early if all actions are in by that time.

18. Self-targeting and Dead targeting are silly, and therefore pretty much assured to make me laugh.

19. Post whenever you, unless the host declares a Phase Pause (such as at Phase End, but wait forresults before continuing to post). If a host posts Phase End or Phase Pause,cease posting until my next post. It makes my job easier. IOs have the right to step in and declare Phase End if hosts are unavailable.

20. Night talking is fine. Please refer to rule 19 for the times in which is it not appropriate to talk.

21. This game is a Mindfucking game, but it's not bastard. Everything that happens is 100% explainable.

Player List:

1. Xinnidy (Roxie)
  2. BBM
  3. Serious Bagels (SB)
  4. Sangyul (Boron) Liquid Snake (Rein/Strider)
  5. Snike
  6. Cap'n Flint (Blitz)
  7. Eclipse
  8. NekoRex
  9. Sho
  10. Bluedoom (Marth)

Dead Players List:

Prims Frayja, Shining Force Nurse (Backup Doctor), Modkilled N1

MancerNecro Tyrin, Other Guys Roleblocker, Lynched D1

Rocker64 Kay Kraken, Mafia Multivoter, Lynched D2

Leder (Levity, Bizz) ???????????????, Somehow died N2

Helios Randolf, Other Guys Janitor, Lynched D3

Laevateinn (Proto) Odd Eye, Mafia OC Networker, Lynched D3

Manix Baldrick Sir Astral, Shining Force Role Restorer/Vaccinator, Killed N5

Doofina (Lucina) Balcerzak Eric, Other Guys 1x Hitman, Shot D6

Paulina CT075 Rohde, Shining Force Combo Tracker/Watcher, Lynched D6

Shinori Creed, Other Guys Godfather Leader, Shot D7

Winners:

scorri Lemon, Self-Aligned 1x Deathproof Role Thief, won N5/D6

Informed Observers:

1. Paperblade (Checker)
  2. Sangyul
  3. Psych (Co-Host)

Subs:

Liquid Snake in for Sangyul

Balcerzak in for Doofina

Baldrick in for Manix

Kay in for Rocker64

CT075 in for Paulina

Night 0 ends at 1700 GMT -5 on 2/9/13. (or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time)

Day 1 ends at 0900 GMT -5 on 2/12/13.

Night 1 ends at 2300 GMT -5 on 2/13/13. (or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time)

Day 2 ends at 1500 GMT -5 on 2/16/13.

Night 2 ends at 1500 GMT -5 on 2/18/13. (or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time)

Day 3 ends at 1800 GMT -5 on 2/21/13.

Night 3 ends at 2000 GMT -5 on 2/20/13. (or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time)

Day 4 Ends at 2200 GMT-5 on 2/22/13.

Night 4 ends at 1430 GMT -5 on 2/22/13 (or up to 24 hours early if I recieve all night actions by then).

Day 5 ends at 2200 GMT-5 on 2/22/13.

Night 5 ends at 2000 GMT -5 on 2/20/13. (or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time)

Day 6 ends at 0000 GMT -5 on 2/26/13.

Night 6 ends at 2000 GMT-5 on 2/25/13(or up to 24 hours early if all actions are submitted in time).

Day 7 ends at 2300 GMT-5 (11pm CST, 12am EST) on 2/27/13.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is nighttalk on?

Oh I didn't include that. Yes, Nighttalk is on. The only time talking is not allowed is when I declare Phase Pause and Phase End.

Also, why 60 hours instead of 72?

Because I'm a derp and forgot to change it to 72 even.

i don't know i feel like a disgrace ishouldn;t play this agem i dom'tdeserve to playnthis game i'ma f cukign distgrace

This is an untrue statement. Jus Saiyan

Edited by Elieson

Snike is in here. IT'S ON, CHEW TOY~!

(signing up, if possible)

yay clipsey

Also, Bizz, there really isn't anything to say at this point. Everyone on the forum thinks that you're a good player except yourself.