Sunwoo

Et tu, [Refa]? Then fall, [Terrador's Wagon].

Hahahaha, this is the best. I'll read the day players and provide some insight on them after flips, probably sometime during the night phase.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa: Noted. I expect some sock puppetry and/or announcements, then.

@Terrador: AtE, as much as I'd like to keep elie around, I haven't heard of anyone having spoke to him via communications, either. Not to mention he has been looking at the thread. And, you know, the wagon isn't quite there.

Well, it's been a good first day back in mafia.

And today, like any, has an ending so to say,

Time to change my vote to 'consolidate'.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

If Shinori actually shows up before deadline + there's another vote swap I might switch, but I'm not counting on it. If he does, though, that'd be Grrrrreat!

Votals by clipsey

Elieson (5): Quote, Makaze, Lord Gaius, Refa, Snike

Blitz (2): Terrador, SB

Voteless (1): Shinori

About 42 minutes until phase end, if I did my math right (if not Boron can fix this).

End-of-the-day Votals

Elieson (5): Quote, Makaze, Lord Gaius, Refa, Snike
Blitz (2): Terrador, SB

Voteless (1): Shinori

Elieson has been lynched! He was:

Dear Elieson,

You are kirsche, scum night persuader announcer.

You're a veteran mafia player who made his triumphant return after a significant hiatus. These days you're best known for drunkposting and, to a lesser degree, for quickhammering in the middle of a day phase. Your funniest recent mafia moment was Weapons making you a hated serial killer.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

At night you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Persuade <USERA> to vote <USERB>. A must be a day player. They will be forced to vote for B once a host sees your message. This will be reflected in votals.

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

It is now N2. N2 will end on April 19 at 11:35 PM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

BBM
Blitz
Bluedoom
Mancer
Junk
Poly

Honestly, I think the Pro Play here is to, assuming nobody has an action at night with nothing better to do, have Makaze Persuade Via again tomorrow. It can't be hooked, etc., and if it isn't a win for her (from a role that really isn't doing too much D3), it's a Via vs. Makaze scum 1v1. Does that sound good for you, Levi?

Alright, in that case, we should probably designate Junko for it.

@Junko, please confirm/deny you want to do this tonight. If you don't notice this I'll drop it in an announcement.

This is a bad idea and I don't think Junko should target Levity at all.

No matter whether Levity is ITP (read: not scum; he claimed ITP) or not doesn't change the fact that Makaze is highly likely to be scum. I'd rather Junko target a high scum read to remove their vote count from the day phase than to remove the vote of someone who is forced to town side now or be vigged anyway.

Cops should also please not attempt to cop Levity. Why waste a scan on a claimed ITP just to confirm his so-called alignment/role instead of using it on a player who we are unable to tell is town or scum and to get a confirmed alignment?

I'm pretty suspicious of Terrador now for his ideas of wasting town's useful night role actions trying to help the claimed ITP out instead of trying to hunt or control scum. There is that whole Makaze + Prims role being too powerful thing happening as well though so I'm not sure what to make of this.

Post quoted from my PM convo that I wanted to make halfway through D1.

I don't agree with Mancer's arguments, especially because it reads a lot more like nitpicking. EX: The Eury WC argument, (the N0 not making a fuss thing, to nitpick, I think was due to Mancer trying to shut down the discussion [posts #13 -~#42]), then on the blitz ISO, he either fails to notice or misrepresents part of the blitz post talking about his day status (#376). Later he does this to Junko in #403, when both are cases of stream of consciousness style posts (mentioned in quoted notes). What really rustles my jimmies is the downplay of the Eury lynch. From what I understand, while SB supposedly misrepped Mancer's reads, this one wasn't refuted by either Refa or Mancer:

-snip-

Considering he pushed the Eury lynch so hard, it looks like an attempt to abandon ship.

I wanna smack you so hard now that it's not even funny. Please reread everything all over again, thanks.

"I don't agree with Mancer's arguments, especially because it reads a lot more like nitpicking. EX: The Eury WC argument, (the N0 not making a fuss thing, to nitpick, I think was due to Mancer trying to shut down the discussion [posts #13 -~#42])"

Completely sheeping many other players' reads. Also, how was I trying to shut down any discussion? What discussion was I actually shutting down anyway?

Players who had scum reads on me had it for my Eury read which was separate for my insistence to not talk about the possibility of the N0 kill existing. What is the scum intent behind me shutting down a useless discussion that would distract players away from scum hunting anyway? Like I mentioned, scum would be trying to fuel town to talk about distracting topics and not try to handwave or downplay the topic.

"then on the blitz ISO, he either fails to notice or misrepresents part of the blitz post talking about his day status (#376)."

I really have no idea what you're talking about here. Also, what do you think of Blitz from the posts I quoted? He showed a lot of interest in Prims and yet, went on a huge 180 degrees jump to vote Shinori instead of continuing his read and pressure on Prims.

"Later he does this to Junko in #403, when both are cases of stream of consciousness style posts (mentioned in quoted notes)."

You need to post more clearly because I don't have a clue what you're saying and what a "stream of consciousness style post" is.

"What really rustles my jimmies is the downplay of the Eury lynch. From what I understand, while SB supposedly misrepped Mancer's reads, this one wasn't refuted by either Refa or Mancer:

-snip-

Considering he pushed the Eury lynch so hard, it looks like an attempt to abandon ship."

I actually advocated a Blitz lynch D1 over a Eury lynch because Blitz had had more posts, content and interactions than Eury. I don't know where you're getting the idea that I hard pressed for Eury to be lynched.

Post quoted from D2.

Also really annoyed and irritated at Snike right now. Blatant misrepping, tunneling and being generally unhelpful LD2 after subbing in makes me wonder if he may be the scum instead.

Also, not sure what to make of Elie's flip. Does this mean that Makaze is scum lying about his role or that he really is a town persuader?

Elie's role PM is also worded weirdly. Player A will be persuaded to vote player B as soon as a mod sees the message but if his ability can only be used during night time then there would not need to have that second part of the role PM worded in.

I'm all for a mass claim if necessary. I have already claimed anyway and so has Junko. BBM has also already claimed in N0? Can't really remember but I think he claimed pure Announcer or something.

Which means that only Bluedoom and Poly has not claimed at all.

Okay, sorry, the sleepening happened.

As for a claim, I have a courier that can be used twice per day/night cycle (and I've used one of them already today for my own reasons) as well as one announcement that I can use whenever, but it's only one. I'd probably save it for if I think I'm about to get shot.

Also, I don't expect to be doing too much this phase, since for the most part, my reads haven't changed. I'm reading Terrador and Makaze as town when I didn't before, but I'm still re-evaluating my scumreads.

Someone mind summing up any Blitz cases for me, if there are any significant ones? It'd save me some time.

Also also, if people end up wanting to claim in private for confidentiality reasons, I'd suggest Junko; his role broke Strawman's Ascetic and made it possible for the vig to shoot him. I'd say that's confirmed town compared to everyone else.

err poly you do know that I suck at setup and stuff right.

Well I'd want the vig to claim privately I guess because that's confirmed town right there and chances are they're a better player so they might be able to figure stuff out better.

Gut feeling but I feel like elie's role sort of confirms there probably isn't dayscum remaining but IDK because I suck at setup stuff.

I actually don't have any reads right now. Going to reread how people treated elie and strawman. Focusing on night players but going to look at day players just in case.

message from SB

-He thinks Makaze is obvtown because his persuade is instant day-persuade whereas Elies was a night action.

I dont think instant persuade is what makes him town, its more that mafia having two persuaders would be dumb and Makaze wouldnt claim his buddys role for no reasonÉ

-He doesnt think we should massclaim because the vig is a night player based on ampm1 and we will narrow it down.

I agree with this tbh. Even if the vig isnt a night player; if the mafia is trying to shoot for the vig at night then that makes PoE at night easier.

-He thinks Junko should still target Via so that they leave the game and scum cant threaten to kill Via later to get them to vote their way.

Yeah I agree with this.

-He thinks Poly is probably town unless super busser.

Will need to reread Poly for this but I dont remember him having such strong opinions about Straw or ElieÉ

-He thinks I am scum because I didnt have strong opinions about either flipped scum.

This is factually incorrect. Strawman, sure, but I was literally the first person in the game to say that Elie was scum on N0 and continued to list him as the scummiest person in the game until he was lynched. There was just nothing to push afterwards because like, he stopped posting.

-He thinks Blitz is still scum because he could have voted for Elie D1 and didnt.

While I do agree with this, one thing I meant to say in my day announcements and forgot to was that Blitz was a day player for D1, but then became a night player at the end of N1. So he literally wasnt able to post in N1 or D2- this is his first opportunity now to do so. He probably should have conveyed something through announcements or courier but based on Boron saying twice that the OP is our best friend wrt people asking why Elie and Blitz werent modkilled, I dont think Boron sees not sending messages in your off-phase as being inactive.

If Makaze is town, then the last scum in the day phase should be Snike imo...

I don't know why but Snike reads as completely and 100% off to me right now.

3 am right now so I'll go more in-depth into stuff only tomorrow.....

The loudspeakers pause, to bring you. . .two announcements?!

"Massclaim is a bad idea, scum are just going to PoE the vig. What y'all should be doing tonight is casing players as usual; that'll be enough to determine who's scum and who's town.

Strange flip yesterday. I'd say role is a nulltell on Makaze now. Apparently Elie was idling like nobody's business.

Blitz, Poly in particular: get down to scumhunting. We need content from you two very badly. Failure to comply will look antitown as fuck.

-Terrador"

"via here. wow I have never felt that strong about a scumread in a while even as apathetic!itp and I'm so proud of myself.

despite how I acted yesterday, I do support a blitz lynch.

I think why I feel weird about snike is bc people just sorta dropped the rapier scumreads after he started posting. I was doing some reading (not close reading but CLOSE ENOUGH) and I don't think we should just ignore that; we should read snike with scrutiny. prims is probably sitting in the gy going "why are people suddenly ignoring their rapier reads/my case what the fuck" lol. I can't offer much more than this but please read over him more

last thing: elie's role makes sense w/ 3 nightscum and 2 dayscum...... with a day itp that needs to be targeted to win. think about it.

via out"

Then the music continues. Dance on!

Got a message from Snike (thanks for that hunting bro, making me look up lyrics from some weaboo song to find out your identity)

-says that the reads on makaze and gaius are wrong and that they are likely town

-His read on terrador is likely wrong, says that the push on blitz over elie was overdone. Think terrador might have scumslipped on 623. WANTS US TO TALK ABOUT THIS

(IMO 623 comes off as null because I have the impression that terra is just a confident player)

-He also says that persuader shoots down SB's argument about easy bullying and it doesn't make him feel good

-he thinks dayscum is either SB/Terrador and would want a vig on them

-He says that Mancer overlooks Terrador's actions over the suspicion of terrador helping the nonhostile ITP. He says that mancer misreps arguements and that mancer doesn't seem to understand that you shouldn't take a ITP claim at face value. He also says that mancer agreed with no cop scan because there was no need if quote doesn't win.

-Also says that mancer ignored the persuader flip+ that he was ignoring the fact that there was missing mayor LD2 for an unhelpful smear. Says that he thinks that it looks like a bus on elie.

- He says that poly only claimed communications which doesn't necessarily fullrole

-He thinks that night scum is Mancer+one of poly/marth/BBM

-he also says thank you!

Agree with Snike WRT Makaze at the very least. Lord Gaius never really read as scum to me so idk where that's coming from there? I don't recall seeing anyone reading Gaius as scum either, but w/e.

Where exactly in 623 did Terralec scumslip? Would really like an answer to this D3.

Don't agree with his Mancer read entirely; general tone plus his content isn't the worst makes me think he's not the obvscum that Snike seems to be painting him as. Also don't like how he's trying to rolefish me, but that could just be bias because it's towards me.

Also, semi-quick list of reads:

Town

Poly - ey b0ss

Junknee - Confirmed via ascetic breaking that let the Strawman vig happen.

Refa - I'm reading him town off content, and I think I have an idea what he's all about.

Makaze - His role probably wouldn't exist with Elie's running around as a scum role, so unless he's got a hella good fakeclaim game, he's basically confirmed IMO.

Lord Gaius - Already talked about him.

Snike - I don't think he'd put out the content he has so far as scum. Also got a message earlier that gave me additional info that makes me lean town on him.

Shinori - Eury defense is okay, interactions are meh.

SB - If he's scum, it's off POE probably.

Blitz - See SB, only I feel a bit better about this since I can't remember anything Blitz has done lately.

BBM - Also PoE, plus other info I got from a message.

Terrador is all but confirmed town if Blitz is scum, Marth is town if BBM is scum.

The loudspeakers flare to life!

Makaze.

• Would vig Blitz or BBM.
  • Lynch Snike tomorrow. If the Rapier cases don't sell you, read his actions as Snike. His defenses of Elieson and Blitz are damning.
  • @Mancer: I think you're town but your reads are shallow. Think big picture. Do something proactive instead of just reacting like it's your first read on the person every time something happens (using your read on me as an example).
  • I didn't post before End of Day because I was working on my Votal bot. Sorry about that.
  • I townread Terrador despite his defenses of Elieson based on gut and numbers. Since I think Snike is scum, he can't be scum.
  • In case I don't make it: Good luck.

Now with fixed formatting.

Edited by Sunwoo