Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

My point was you implied you weren't sure on the Shinori case but didn't bother to make any comments about the FFM wagon.

Except that there wasn't much of a wagon on FFM at that point in time iirc.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that there wasn't much of a wagon on FFM at that point in time iirc.

Literally the next post:

Day 1: Automated Votals from #56 to #227

FrostyFireMage (4): Shin, Makaze, Blackhawk Stinger, Quote

Shinori (2): Eurykins, MancerNecro

MancerNecro (2): NecroGhoulin, FrostyFireMage

Quote (1): Rapier

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Paperblade

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

Shin (1): Shinori

No Lynch (1): Sawslothducksaucestrawman

Hammer is 7. Otherwise, vote leader is lynched.

Phase ends in 1h10m.

Vote history:

Lord Gaius (2): FrostyFireMage -> Makaze

Paperblade (2): Eurykins -> Blackhawk Stinger

Eurykins (1): Shinori

Blackhawk Stinger (5): Sawslothducksaucestrawman -> Rapier -> Makaze -> Lord Gaius -> FrostyFireMage

Shin (4): Quote -> Blackhawk Stinger -> Lord Gaius -> FrostyFireMage

Makaze (3): Lord Gaius -> Blackhawk Stinger -> FrostyFireMage

Quote (5): Eurykins -> MancerNecro -> NecroGhoulin -> Unvote -> FrostyFireMage

MancerNecro (3): Quote -> Rapier -> Shinori

Rapier (1): Quote

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (5): Paperblade -> Lord Gaius -> Unvote -> Unvote -> No Lynch

NecroGhoulin (1): MancerNecro

FrostyFireMage (3): Lord Gaius -> Quote -> MancerNecro

Shinori (1): Shin

<Beta v0.1.3>

also you interpreting it as am omgus makes me more confident you are scum tbh

see: eury in .hack

also also

yes i have been busy too which is why my FFM vote might have seemed kinda flimsy because YEs at the time I too was busy irl I had just woken up and had a class in 20 minutes, and didn't think I was going to be here for phase end, which I was like literally 7 minutes before end which I didn't realize. but i am trying my best, we are all busy i am aware. but it feels like you are skipping over some things on purpose or because you are having trouble responding to them, because you are: scum

i have to go to bed now because i have volunteer work to do tomorrow

Subbed out

That is such a shitty thing to do it makes me want to vote Mancer's slot

Role PM get. Now to read the not-that-many pages of topics and try to figure out why the hell Mancer fled.

Please gtfo of me subbing out. I am genuinely busy irl and I told Elieson about it in role PM long before any of these discussions.

Poking fun at me and my playerslot for being busy irl is fucking irritating.

Subbed out

Day 2: Automated Votals from #239 to #293

MancerNecro (2): Quote, Makaze

Eurykins (1): Shin

Quote (1): MancerNecro

Not voting (8): Paperblade, Sawslothducksaucestrawman, Rapier, Shinori, Blackhawk Stinger, Eurykins, NecroGhoulin, Lord Gaius

Errors (2): Paperblade, NecroGhoulin (Both of these errors are because votes were made within lines of text)

Phase ends in 54h46m. Hammer at 7.

Vote history:

Shin (1): Eurykins

Quote (2): Paperblade -> MancerNecro

Makaze (4): Paperblade -> Unvote -> Rapier -> MancerNecro

MancerNecro (1): Quote

<Beta v0.1.6>

Edited by Sara.

Why didn't you guys tell me the game started on page 7? ;/

Oh did this game actually like start now? Are we done fiddling with the voting bot? xD

Best quote in the game.

D1 vibes, got it. Still feels graspy, but given that the content of the game thus far is pretty slim, it's null.

That last sentence is why you're always lynched D1. :P: As of the post I linked. . .I have a town read on Rapier. WTF is going on?!

Hey, I have the excuse of making my first content post, but after everything and then some, you're still willing to sit on a vote on someone who hasn't done much of anything? Slight scumread here.

I think it is too soon to speak about consolidating lynches on players. I am not adamant in consolidating a lynch on either Makaze or FFM, through I would if I don't find a more suitable lynch candidate (meaning that I would only consolidate a lynch on them if I don't find someone better, or if their actions give me more reason to believe they're scummy).

-> has a vote on Makaze

-> wants to find a better consolidation candidate

Your logic baffles me, to the point that the town read is back at null.

The only thing I got from this post is that Shin and Shinori probably aren't scum together. Shinori comments about how Shin brings up some good points regarding FFM. . .and then votes him. Like Rapier, this logic baffles me. Unlike Rapier, it's pinging my scumdar. Perhaps it's because of that reaction to Mancer's vote.

Extremely ballsy move, and this gives me a slight townread on Strawman.

Oh hey what a considerate vote~!

Nobody's dead, cool beans. I've been working all day (on a Saturday, isn't my life fun) so I'll need a little bit to put out some words. I'm still annoyed at the inactives, but for now Eury's got my eye. Her vote sat on Shinori the whole phase despite it practically being an RVS, then complaining about people doing nothing. I can appreciate you being bust, but the content you provided whilst you were present was incredibly lackluster.

##Vote: Eury

Don't like this, because Paper's guilty of the exact same thing. . .but worse. At least Eury is trying to do something, so I'm willing to give her a bit more time to put her thoughts into words.

Why is Eury on the scummy side of things? This is because that's the only read I can't figure out.

I wanted to say that too, but also it's possible it was a bus attempt because he knew he was going down, right? WiFOM similar to Lord Gaius. Plus the way he's wording his cases sounded weird and terse which is why I ISO'd him in the first place.

I'm going to pretend that I don't have Mancer's role PM in front of me.

The entire tone of FFM's final content post was half-hearted, with every last read having the same tone. This tells me that he views Mancer in roughly the same light as everyone else mentioned, and everyone mentioned can't be mafia. Hence, I'd be willing to call it a smear attempt (which is partially why I'm not scumreading Eury, and am confused as to why everyone else is).

My point was you implied you weren't sure on the Shinori case but didn't bother to make any comments about the FFM wagon.

My impression of it is "meh". But that's because D1 wasn't that spectacular IMO.

Subbed out

Please gtfo of me subbing out. I am genuinely busy irl and I told Elieson about it in role PM long before any of these discussions.

Poking fun at me and my playerslot for being busy irl is fucking irritating.

Subbed out

To be fair, you're a pretty popular wagon, and taking this slot was a gamble. Furthermore, I wasn't told of why you subbed out before I posted that (and yes I subbed in completely blind). But since I'm in it, I'm going to do everything in my power to keep it alive.

Now then. . .time to address those votes, which boils down to shit I have no control over followed by Makaze's echo. Makaze's vote bothers me, because he's waited for others to vote before voting himself. The last independent vote that Makaze made, without sheeping, was that Poly vote. Being tired on D1 is one thing, but both D2 votes were made after Quote started the wagon (thanks to FFM swing vote, reading Quote as town).

##Unvote

##Vote: Makaze

Make your own cases and vote accordingly. Still have a slight scumread on Shinori thanks to D1 stuff, and since I like Paper's analysis, my read on Poly has shifted to slight town read. The rest of you give me a headache, and I'll get to it sometime in the future. Maybe.

eclipse, I found Eury scummy because despite trying to post something, the actual post didn't really achieve much so it filled space more than it furthered the game in my eyes. Paper I legitimately forgot existed. Looking back, other than his tier list post, he hasn't really done much at all... and by that I mean he hasn't really posted more than one liners. eclipse is a definite improvement over Mancer, but I feel that a lot of her initial post are just reactions to what's been said without a huge amount of depth. I accept this is her first proper post but the slot itself doesn't look great.

Like, he's reading Rapier as scum (but everyone always does, right?), where he kinda explains why, but his Eury scumread seems entirely left field. I mean, it's easy enough to try and get Rapier lynched, but it seems like an easy target and Eury was only included to make it look like he wasn't tunneling Rapier. I dislike Eury for the reasons above, but Paper's never mentioned her other than his tier list.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

Rapier's kinda eh because of his hesitancy to commit. Like, from his posts he admits that his Makaze read isn't very strong and voting FFM is valid, but he then holds onto his Makaze vote? It's not like Makaze was terribly likely to be lynched at that point. I've got stuff to do this afternoon but I'll try and say stuff in the evening at some point.