Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldrick go play some video games.

So... lots of stuff was said and probably better said than I would have said it.

I don't really buy Gilga's explanation at all and agree with Baldrick/others I can't remember that I should have at least been an honorable mention here, even if it I was a mostly null read. I didn't die and neither I or SB make the esteemed list and according to it I would expect Eury > me or SB. He changed his story once he was caught. Also kind of ??? at now townreading me for just going for the confirmed scan over him especially when I didn't really post anything else beyond the vote.

Izhuark subbing out sucks, but I'd be pretty damn apologetic if I had to leave the scum team at this juncture with his content, too.

##Unvote

##Vote: Gilgamesh

Fine with either of them dying tbh but fuck redirects.

OK, I know I said I wanted to sub out, but Elie sent me a post saying he'd allow me back on the game if I gave myself time to calm down. I'm still not happy about how I acted, but I've decided that It would be better for me to actually play the game instead of performing what essentially amounted to a ragequit.

With that said, I'm now reading Gil as scum:

Mmhmm, I have got mod confirmation that my redirect was suppose to fail, so BBM really did counter me. Another great failing by our gracious host, Elie! ^_- I have to make another post multiquoting and addressing the "Gilg is scum" crowd, but let me just say what I think on the top of my head first.

And also have you all lost your goddamn minds? We have got 100% confirmation from the cop that Baldrick is scum and some of you are thinking of lynching me instead of confirmed scum? Look, peeps, as soon as I revealed myself to be a hijacker, I became marked with a big red target by the scum. I am way too dangerous and powerful for them to let live as they are hoping that I would get lynched instead of Baldrick so they do not have to waste a night kill on myself since they know my strategy is to screw over their kills and try to 'vig' their members.

Alright, this is just blatant hypocrisy right here. You did exactly the same thing Night one, targeting a lesser scumread as opposed to a more significant one. Here we're doing exactly the same thing, and the only difference is that we have more evidence to go on for our read on you than for your target of Prims. Also, we have a confirmed SK, so we know we can lynch baldrick, meaning our 'more significant scumread' still has more evidence to back a lynch than yours.

All you're going to accomplish by lynching me is get rid of one of your powerful allies, and do the scum's dirty work for them. They will be laughing and praising, while you will all feel stupid and confused, and you can expect a nice ragepost from yours truly if it happens. ^_^

Gil used vague and general statement that amounts to 'I am town!'. Its not very effective. Srsly though, this statement is completely unneeded, and feels like a very bad attempt to sway bench sitters into not voting for you.

As for why I have chosen to redirect Prims to Crysta. I already said that the main aim of my action was because I wanted to make sure whether or not Prims is scum since I believe he is likely to do the night kills if he is in there as I refuse to let him fool me after his brilliant scum play in Greatest Hits. SB, Crysta, and Kirsche at the time were the most null to me, though Crysta being the most suspicious of the three with her take on the Eury wagon. It wasn't the most ideal plan I admit and you could call it bad play or whatever you want to, but that is how I felt at the time. Wanting to expose a potential Scum!Prims and see if I can try and take down one of his possible buddies, but obviously that is not the case. By the way, I am townreading Crysta now due to her vote on Baldrick.

Lets be honest, what are you're chances of managing to target the scum nightkiller on the first night? 1/15? Sure, it may be an educated guess, but since the one who would be doing the nightkilling would not have a large mafia read either, you're just as likely to choose the wrong target as you are to nail the right one.

@Refa and Mitsuki: Sure, I'll do whatever plan you want me to do provided that I DON'T get mislynched or vigged. >_>

@Refa: It is nice that you are already making plans on what happens next if I flip as scum, but you should be focusing on what happens next WHEN I flip town if I get lynched. What are you going to do then?

You're assuming that saying that you are going to flip town convinces us that its more true. Scum or not, that is pretty bad play right there.

Gil, explain why town doing exactly what you did night 1, only with you as the target when we have more evidence on yu than you did on Prims, is such a bad idea.

##Vote: King Gilgamesh

Also, wouldn't you be mad if there was a guilty on someone hostile to you but people wanted to lynch you first?

Wouldn't you be mad if there was a guilty on you and you claimed SK, but then it turned out that the person who claimed it isn't even an info role?

Yeah.