• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals 1.1

commie scum (5): SB, Elieson, Quote, Paperblade, Sunwoo

Quote (3): Oceanbourne, commie scum, Shin

SB (2): Quote, CT075

CT075 (1): Green Poet

Not Voting (2): CobyTheKid, Izhuark

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, 4 to lynch at deadline. There are about 32 hours left in the phase.

If there are errors, let me know and I can fix when I wake up. Or something.

Edited by Curly Brace

Shin, what was bad enough about Via's wording to make them voteworthy and why is Junko's vote fine? You keep drawing conclusions to things without really explaining where they're coming from and it's kind of weird.

I never said Junko's vote on Via was fine, I said they both independently look bad. Via's vote looks the worst of the ones that came in rapid succession. It picks on such a minor aspect and there's the whole debacle later which rubs me the wrong way.

Cam, you had something to say on Shin, Junko, and Boron.

i did?

I would have expected a "Paper, why do you say that my posts shit and what would you like to see elaborated?" instead. This kind of dismisses the issue, and avoids calling Paper out on his insubstantial accusation, because Paper has yet to explain what he finds faulty about Cam's posts at all. If I were Cam, I'd pressure Paper for that comment.

alas, you are not me

Cam, why is Junko excused from being scum because he's doing things? I want to know why you think he's town rather than scum trying to look productive.

i don't (maybe i did, don't remember why), i just didn't see any point in voting him at the time

My vote on Junko was ED1 strong (so kind of serious kind of grasping) and I don't really like his response because I don't see how the questions he asked would've created a worthwhile discussion. Keeping my vote for now.

what made you think that

##vote Cam

still wondering how you can say "junko's words are not town" and then leave a vote off in the same post saying that you want to see how things develop. in a sense you could've meant that you were waiting for junko to respond to the questions you had earlier in the post but I still don't see why there's a reason to not drop your vote on him

and then a few posts later you vote SB without seeming to remember your reasons why, I hope it comes back to you soon though!

@Shin which part of via's vote on you felt poorly worded

I think junko ended up like the townie who was trying too hard to make things happen and ended up with too many things to say, I think his early attempts for pressure looked pretty town even though the way he phrased things wasn't the best

and Boron/Green Poet discussion looks like typical English class semantics discussion

@Boron how do you expect me to make a well explained case with one post lol? My vote on quote admittedly that was more of a reactionary then anything, Also can't really understand how quote would just suddenly stop questioning me about stuff because I voted them? Quote is currently null to me after we found clarification and saw how they misinterpreted what i was trying to say due to my bad wording. although up until now did not find a place to switch my vote until now.

##unvote

##vote SB

okay so i feel like SB's just been throwing out a bunch of filler just to get by (if you are pressed for time then you can tell us in the next post because then it might make a bit more sense). Went back and looked at SB and saw in his post #90 where he asked me what I would get out of questions that I did not even ask which i clarified what i was asking of elie/cam in ##post 82. I do respond to him though but in his next post he says he says he doesn't like my response but doesn't actually explain why. Then it feels like he's just throwing out a bunch of easy questions again and a townread. Feels like he is just doing the bare minimum pretty much.

Also cam you forgot to elaborate on how my words regarding via on my original case were not townie.

also have a slight gut feeling about elie thinking about it now. Feel like he would have taken his time when switching the vote as town IMO. Will have to see what he says when he gets back, the weather in the south is not good... to say the least.

time to read GP and Boron's essays.

Sure thing!

well two pages is something, right?

@boron what is there to move on to though?? to the people that were voting shin then?

junko's posts feel weird, don't like how you easily vote for shin then state you think boron's post "leans mafia" but don't vote her when it looks like at this point in the game you had more reason to vote her than shin, the latter which looks like a jokevote, and now you're pressing her post hardcore & trying to herd everyone else's attention to it while your vote still stays the same

##Vote: commie scum

I was cut by elie but whatever

Red: Ambiguous prod! Nothing terrible but doesn't really do much!

Orange: I don't think that it's necessarily a scummy move. In fact, it looked initially that Junko was looking for clarification and then apologised for his misunderstanding. You don't need to vote someone to express a case on them. Yeah, it's helpful to vote your top read but I really dislike this as a point against Junko.

Green: Massive overreaction really, it was nothing like massive pressure and this is what I take most issue with. I'm really struggling to see where this level of scumread has come from.

Brown: I just wanted to use the colour brown. I also dislike later how Via starts questioning the wagon whilst rambling vaguely about Paper. It's almost like they're sliding the topic across into nothingness.

Junko's still bad for not really having much meaningful content. The initial vote was kinda sucky, but it feels like a massively easy target for people.

would you agree with via's reasoning that junko's questions at elie/paper/other people iirc asking them what they thought of boron are scum-motivated in trying to put people's attention on her? or is he genuinely asking for other people's thoughts on his slight scum read (at that moment) because they happened to be there?

Izhuark, what are you getting from those questions that you can't get from reading it yourself?

I have 4 answer to this amazing question that are all true, pick the one you prefer.

1 : Because trinity mafia.

2: Like i said i didn't felt the energy to read carefully 4 page of ED1 about only one argument (aka : is junko comportment scummy or not)

3 : Mafia sucks

4 : I suck at mafia

i will try later to make a real post but right now i'm really not in the mood. sorry everyone.

I think junko ended up like the townie who was trying too hard to make things happen and ended up with too many things to say, I think his early attempts for pressure looked pretty town even though the way he phrased things wasn't the best

My ramblings could have been condensed down into this, although with less conviction Junko's definitely town.

eye squint

oh boy what did I sleep through this time

for the record shin I like to think I know paperblade's scum meta really well and I get paranoid about it all the time, earlygame I felt I was getting scumvibes from him (the whole "what's going on" lazy kinda posting) then immediately he voted junko without explaining which is not something I feel he would do as scum but I wanted to test him further by poking him

I read through the case and shin is voting me for things I do every game and I hate it when this happens bc I'm not really sure how to respond so I GUESS I'll just read the game over while I still have 3 hours before work.

would you agree with via's reasoning that junko's questions at elie/paper/other people iirc asking them what they thought of boron are scum-motivated in trying to put people's attention on her? or is he genuinely asking for other people's thoughts on his slight scum read (at that moment) because they happened to be there?

I wouldn't say it's exactly town but in the context of where he was, I don't think it's scummy. If he'd randomly picked a player who way laying low, I'd think it'd be more opportunistic, but I wouldn't say it's a definite scumtell. My issue is with how much substance Via seemed to get from it.

how can you say that something is definite with anything less than full conviction

Words are for nerds. Basically I was saying that Junko's probably gotten himself into a pickle, but I don't think he's super towny.

for the record please read my posts as facetious and not jerky since I'm paranoid they're kinda starting to sound jerky even though that's not my intention [flies away]

my Junko vote was me finding something nice to latch onto because earlygame, I tend to get really overzealous when I think someone is scum and I might have legitimately convinced myself Junko was scum already and when they voted me over Elie/Paper (both of which were, like, sheepvotes, if you see Elie's vote it's actually not that good) I got even more convinced for some reason through my Cool And Amazing Brain that Junko was panicking. coupled with my case that I now realize did kinda not make as much sense as I thought it did at the time lol

I realize you don't HAVE to vote someone when you case them but it's different when it's earlygame at least imo, and overreactions & "grasping" tends to happen when there's nothing else to go on.

currently deciding where my next vote's going. I kinda got a lot to say but I don't have as much time to say it.