Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Unless Phee says otherwise, until I say so. Which is an indefinite period of time~

I'm not giving up my probation officer powers!~

And I doubt Phee'd care if I took forever ending the period anyway.

Psych can still be kicked after probation. He's just got extra rules on him while he's probationing.

At least (an absolute minimum of) 2 months atm is all I can say.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I figured it was best to deal with this now rather than procrastinate.

Trial period: Lasts until the administration feels comfortable with lifting the restrictions he's currently under.

Not that I'm complaining, but Camtech, Seph and Kai, I think I've seen you browsing the RP a few times now. And I've seen all of you RP at least once before, and couldn't help but ask, Is it any fun reading an RP you're not a part of?

Just curious, And wondering if I can pester you to join, we need more active people XD

Damn, with all the people going on top of the wagon, that top's gonna fall in on poor Synthia pretty soon.

Also, change of plans, I may not be gone tomorrow night.

Edited by roymbrog

Dom's wyvern, like Dom himself, was divided by zero. They're still trying to undo the operation, so he won't be seen for another week, or so I heard.

Gil is would never perch when there's Ursian children game about to eat.

Not that I'm complaining, but Camtech, Seph and Kai, I think I've seen you browsing the RP a few times now. And I've seen all of you RP at least once before, and couldn't help but ask, Is it any fun reading an RP you're not a part of?

Just curious, And wondering if I can pester you to join, we need more active people XD

We're waiting for Psych to mess up... at least, thats what I'm waiting for. Don't know about the other two, probably the same.

Eh...

A few times, it was just a misclick, second time it was because Trent linked us to the fact that Psych was finally admitted.

And yes, I do actually find it kind of interesting to read this.

And you could pester me, but stat RPs are NOT my thing.

Edited by Camtech075

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, WOMAN?

All the drama surrounding this RP is a blast.

OF COURSE it's fun.