Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

You've already had a second pair of eyes look over it to help judge balance, right? It doesn't look like there are any other mini-games ready to start by the looks of it, unless Mike's game has been checked.

Paper and Snike have both looked it over, although I don't know if Paper actually told anyone.

You need to post signups

I mean, post signups on that Monday, as I might be away for most to all of that day...

Edited by Fear The Pika

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I think MtG Mafia is ready for a preliminary check. As a note to potential checkers, the game will be multifaction and win conditions will be similar to what I proposed earlier in the topic, so if you're just gonna say "ew multifaction lame," uh... yeah.

Also I think MtG Mafia is ready for a preliminary check. As a note to potential checkers, the game will be multifaction and win conditions will be similar to what I proposed earlier in the topic, so if you're just gonna say "ew multifaction lame," uh... yeah.

I actually like multifaction.

Reporting in for SDS because he probably won't

Itemafia - Seven Deadly Sins - Town & Paperblade (ThiefTreasure Hunter)

Next time SDS decides to mod another game, can you please be the co-mod?

Having realised the time commitment to run it is actually not that much, I'll run another game of Resistance. Put me down on a mini game list to run The Resistance III for 6 players.

Just going to say that I think there are way too many games going on right now.

I agree with this. I would like to wait with SSBB Mafia until a few of the current games have finished, as it requires everyone to pay attention constantly.