• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Shadow Mir @Lightchao42 since i know you three have played Xenoblade Chronicles, i have a question for you regarding the Heart-to-Hearts. I've gotten into a discussion with someone who argues against removing the Affinity requirements, saying that the Affinity levels add subtext into the HtH scenarios. My rebuttal to that was that the subtext doesn't really matter since the HtHs can be viewed in any order and it's totally possible to view a HtH with Affinity higher than required. It's not like FE Support conversitons where you have to view them in order.

The reason i bring this up is because this is the first time i'm hearing that the Affinity level directly affect the scenarios themselves. I always saw it as a mere requirement, especially after Xenoblade 2 lets you view them the moment you find them. Like, do you think this Affinity/subtext thing matters in the long run or would removing the Affinity requirements just be better?

I'ma keep it short: Just drop the affinity requirements..

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks! I wish that to you and everyone here, too! 

OT91dsH.jpg

Thank you!

And that's another one for the collection.

Reveal hidden contents

Haar and Ayra, FE16 Edition xD

Yup, that's who I was talking about. Seteth especially is a monster on the battlefield, and so is Catherine. In my Silver Snow run, she reached 50 speed by the end. She does have a bit of a Resistance problem, though, so it'd be good if you kept her away from Mages.

Also, why isn't this a Meme yet XD

Reveal hidden contents

oAJkigI.jpg

It should be, but the "Seteth says" thing is too big, so it probably got overshadowed. Perhaps because Seteth's voice actor got in on it, too.
It was one of the funniest moments in the game for me for sure. XD

4 hours ago, Zemuria said:
7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

Same to you!

@Zemuria That spinning Hilda gif is adorable. :3

I know.

Thanks!

It's also fitting, because Hilda just slaughtered the final map of Verdant Wind nearly on her own. That final boss didn't stand a chance against her and her trusty Silver Sword+.
I am now convinced she is the best unit in Three Houses.
Dat S-support pic, though.

1 minute ago, Zemuria said:

Quick FE5 question

Reveal hidden contents

Mareeta has to be killed in chapter 5, right?

I looked it up and it seems like it doesn't matter if you beat her or not. Once you open the door to the arena, she'll leave.
Though I wouldn't push my luck, honestly.

image0.jpg

The spoils of the Holi-day war today, I didn't need much, but thankfully all obtained is what I had wished.
With a new controller, now I can stop developing carpal tunnel playing smash with the joycons

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

iirc Eyvel can't even kill her.

😄

Yes, it's correct. 

My memories about FE5 after chapter 5 are very vague. 

It's been passed three years when I played it for the last time. 

Since some recruitments are not obvious, I have to bring up questions. 

@DragonFlames

Grabbed Nights of Azure 2 in e-shop for a 50% discount. 

But for now I focus on FFF. 

I have played some Switch games (not all finished yet), so my little tierlist:

S: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Tales of Vesperia

A: Fire Emblem Three Houses, YsVIII

B: God Eater III, Mario Kart Deluxe, Super Smash Bros Ultimate

😄😄😄 Octopath Traveler, Final Fantasy 7

F(ail): Touhou Ballon Burst (or what the name of the game was, it was terrible) 

I left FFF, Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Chronicles I + IV out for now for not having played long enough to rate. 

For some reason my PC decided to make C turning into this smiley. SF does not give me the chance to delete them. Anyways it shall be C.  

Edited by Zemuria

Merry Christmas!

On 12/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, DragonFlames said:

It's also fitting, because Hilda just slaughtered the final map of Verdant Wind nearly on her own. That final boss didn't stand a chance against her and her trusty Silver Sword+.

Meanwhile, my Hilda was nowhere as strong as yours. By that I mean, she was the best in my Golden Deer run but that final boss was just way too beefy and killed anyone that wasn't Claude or Byleth and I only won because of a lucky crit from Byleth, which allowed Lysethia to finish it off with a Luna. And yes, that was after I got the barrier down.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

By that I mean, she was the best in my Golden Deer run but that final boss was just way too beefy and killed anyone that wasn't Claude or Byleth and I only won because of a lucky crit from Byleth, which allowed Lysethia to finish it off with a Luna. And yes, that was after I got the barrier down.

Seriously the final boss in GD is a joke, if you attacked him with a ballista to make him moving. 

Also how in the world could he oneshot almost everyone? 

Have you taken out all the elite soldiers? 

In maddening he was FAR AWAY of oneshotting Byleth or Hilda. 

And even then, there is a gambit which grants instand miracle (Idk it's name). 

The GD boss is a million time easier than all the others because of the lack on multiple HP gauges. 

Hilda was my best earlygame unit in my GD run, but only because she was speedblessed. 

5 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Also how in the world could he oneshot almost everyone? 

Have you taken out all the elite soldiers? 

I literally said it was after I took down the barrier so yes.

I don't know why he was that beefy when I played. I could handle everyone else on the map fine but this boss was on a whole different level.

10 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Most units aside of squishy mages could take one shot unless they were doubled. In maddening he has 39 AS which is still not too bad for Byleth or Claude. Even strength and speedblessed Lys wasn't doubled. 

Yeah, the final boss was doubling everyone that wasn't Claude or Byleth. That's what I meant by he could kill basically everyone because most couldn't take more than a hit (and the really squishy ones i.e Lysethia died in one hit).

I did most of the paralouges and side grinding throughout my playthrough so I don't think I was underleveled but rather, the final boss was overleveled. It was Lv.60 while every enemy on the map was like Lv.40. 

The other final bosses in the game gave me a much easier time. Crimson Flower in particular because the sole reason why Amyr has a Galeforce effect is so you can just murder that final boss. The final boss of Azure Moon gets deleted by Dimitri.