Young Members...

I hear Camtech is 14 and AstraLunaSol is 16 and apparently some other members here are little kids but are absolute geniuses, are there any other cases of this? I am just shocked, I cannot believe such amazing but YOUNG talent is in a Fire Emblem forum, personally I think smart people should make use of their talents somewhere more... useful than Fire Emblem hacking and whatnot. >___>

Also, I do not believe that Camtech is 14 and ALS is 16 for a minute. I need some sort of proof, at least something more convincing than their profile pages and their own words, or else I'd have just PM'd them and asked them. Next someone will tell me Furetchen is a 15 year old novel piece prize winner, SquareRootofPi is the SquareRootof314 = 17.7 years old, VincentASM is too young to have an orgASM, and Celice has never played any of the hacks or used any of the tools he's ever suggested to anyone >_____>

Why do I care, by the way? >_>

Because I feel bad that some of one's best years is wasted on stuff like hacking. Opinion, yes, if they like it it's not a waste, but I still feel that said talents could be put to better use. I would know, I wasted some of my best years on hacking. Now I'm savoring the last of it, and limit myself to hacking 1 hour every other month >__>

Ending this post with a >____________________________________>

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only 18!

But I'm not nearly as smarticalz D=

But you are just as beautiful.

Posting again to apologize for spelling "jab" wrang.

Mah bad.

Multivariable Calculus is easy.

So is CS.

If you don't suck.

Edited by Aleph

But you are just as beautiful.

Posting again to apologize for spelling "jab" wrang.

Idk how they look so for all I know that very well may be an insult =b

But thinking that is insulting to ALS and Cam (and if we were including Furet in this, then him too) so I sowwyyyyyyy ;A;

And XD

wtf @ this thread, haha.

None of the people you listed are "geniuses".

Probable exception to Pi, and not just for the random stuff he does related to FE (who isn't a kid, so you're safe!) :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Also if Cam was older than 14 he would be in Calculus class and understand all my fangasms about Linear Differential Equations instead of silly school-restricted elementary stuff that's not the beauty of Calculus

But he doesn't

so I am aloooone

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Stuff it, whippersnapper.

Hey, at least you aren't changing one child's pullups while reciting the quadratic formula to your other child.

Edited by Elieson

Awwww way to rain on their parades Tangy XD They were probably feeling very confident in themselves~ if either of the first two even read this yet

Haha, all of them know what I think of them already, I doubt they will be insulted because I know they're not "geniuses" :P:. I've never had anything disparaging to say about their intellect, and like 4 of them are my friends. One of them is co-admin with me and we talk every day! What could I possibly say negatively about him :P?

Yeah, seriously Tangerine. How could you rain on the parade like that? That's my job. :(:

Oops, sorry!

Edited by Tangerine

Haha, all of them know what I think of them already, I doubt they will be insulted because I know they're not "geniuses" :P:. I've never had anything disparaging to say about their intellect.

I was just teasing~ =3