Young Members...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha when I was in high school there was a 14 year old freshman in AP Calc class who tried to show everyone up. He was smart, but too arrogant. Poor kid didn't have a life though; only got to play CoD on weekends if he was lucky.

I took Calc 2 last year, but I don't know how much I remember from it. I think Calc won't help me until I become a better programmer though.

Oh man I think the youngest I've had in my AP Calc class were sophomores but there's this junior chick I'm good friends with from my HS in my Diff Eq class in college

Cam has the capabilities to do Calc, he just doesn't have a school that offers it :/

Calc is basically how I passed science class. I do everything 5x better when calculus is involved. Might've did terribly unacceptably bad in Physics weren't for those few calc problems to save my ass

For programming though you might want Linear Algebra. Dem Matrices.

Do kids still need to know that? I figured everyone started using the calculator programs to do it for them lol.

They should know it so they can write their own programs to solve it

Edited by Luminescent Blade

That just means I need to assemble a squad of five things that know how to fight and, uh, something?

With attitude?

If Horace gets to be the red ranger, I'm going to be grumpy! Slightly more relevant, I'm nearly 20 but that's OK, the rest of you unaccomplished wrinklies make me feel better!

I was surprised to find that Blazer is actually younger than me :(

I feel so old, I've been on FE boards since I was 12... yes I violated COPPA.

That just means I need to assemble a squad of five things that know how to fight and, uh, something?

Skittles, assemble!

Mumu's reaction was already pretty good.

Dunno what Sirius' will be. He probably won't post, post just to laugh at Mumu, or post and say he doesn't care. I would guess he will post and focus on the alcoholic comment, and laugh at Mumu in passing. (but not now that I've guessed that)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RxZrDa10Bz

But yes, my 2 "favorite" nicknames of that bunch are the 2 that Mumu hates because I did get a laugh out of it. Also, if I am a drunk driver like you insist, then I'm a genius at it.

My voice is terrible. Why is it that it frequently sounds different.

I was mostly referring to how he always blames me when our team is losing

It's not you specifically that I blame for "our" team losing. It's both of us being on the same team. It just doesn't work really, neither of us care the slightest bit about being competitive in L4D2 so that's already 50% of a team playing without giving a shit. My only issue with you in L4D2 is your silly hatred of the Grenade Launcher which I WILL pick up each and every time I see it and attempt to kill you with it.

Edited by Sirius

I'm 25 and I hack a game that no one else here hacks.

Oh, there's my YouTube channel, but hardly any of my subs watch them outside of my Metroid Prime 1 and 2 videos (and some of my older stuff).

Downloading anime? Pfft, I only watched like what? 4% of it?

Edited by BLS

I violated COPPA too.

I'm 19 and I thought I was smart... then I met Camtech and ALS. I was a 4-AP student, graduated with a 4.0+ GPA, was in the top 15% of my high school class, and am an honors student. Nope. I'm beat.

Also, Lumi, I know your calculus pain. Multivariable Calculus actually is really easy...

I'm in college so yay?