Furetchen will judge the gently caress out of you

Parrhesia

so yeah

also I apparently briefly forgot about the no swearing in topic titles thing even though Jyosh did it once so w/e

Edited by Furetchen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ether you beautiful man

you are the SEVEN OF CLUBS

By all forces of logic, we should be incompatible. But we're not because you're just really awesome and you do cool shit. Hell, I dunno. Maybe it's just the courtesy, maybe it's the fact that as far as anime chicks go you seem to actually have decent taste.

Also, don't you have an afro? That's probably contributing something.

And yes everyone gets an Italian playing card because I'm vaguely familiar with them.

I nominate myself the knave of cups.

so yeah

also I apparently briefly forgot about the no swearing in topic titles thing even though Jyosh did it once so w/e

5kgc45.jpg

And he got a verbal for it! Which is more than what I usually give, so be thankful >:P!

ether you beautiful man

you are the SEVEN OF CLUBS

By all forces of logic, we should be incompatible. But we're not because you're just really awesome and you do cool shit. Hell, I dunno. Maybe it's just the courtesy, maybe it's the fact that as far as anime chicks go you seem to actually have decent taste.

Also, don't you have an afro? That's probably contributing something.

And yes everyone gets an Italian playing card because I'm vaguely familiar with them.

I nominate myself the knave of cups.

Logic cannot supersede passion, my dearest Ciaran. And that is something we share in spades, no?

Wow, this is still a popular trend on here, eh? Well, not sure if you know me well enough but go right ahead.

You should email him and tell him to come back.

Though I actually suspect he has lost Internet access.

I never got his email =o

Never really started using it to talk to other people until recently xD (recently being the past year)

Aww that'd be sad if he did D=

I think I remember someone talking about talking to him though but I forget if this was before or after his disappearance and they said he seemed so different. I forget if this was a subject like "off these forums he's so normal" or "after being gone so long he's so normal" soooo...... yeah I totally forget XD