• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the FOUR OF SWORDS

you are also the THREE OF MOUSTACHES

but mostly you are the FOUR OF SWORDS

I have no idea why this is.

Interesting, I have never seen this before myself either. Though, I can't help but feel that the Three of Moustaches was destined to be revealed.

But yeah, similar to Integrity, only more moderate

what...this...i can't...

you range from occasionally and inexplicably annoying (possibly because you're typing from a mobile? IDK) through 'pretty great' (the default state) to flashes of brilliance.

I'm humbled by this, but yes I am limited by my mobile "phoneternet" that hinders my communication.

I thank you ~

Haha ... yeah, I don't think we've really interacted at all for us to have much of an opinion of each other, but glad to hear that I show some promise, at least. As for "The Group" ... this is the only way I can really describe us in further detail. When people meet up or start hanging out with us, they do one of two things: run away screaming, or become part of The Group. But I don't know which one individual people will do. :P:

nice Something Awful reference.

Uh, was that directed at me? Because if it was, I wasn't really making a reference to anything ... :\

Uh, was that directed at me? Because if it was, I wasn't really making a reference to anything ... :\

It wasn't. Gently caress, in the title, is the censor they use at SA for "fuck". Normally I don't like censorship, but when "fuck you" becomes "gently caress you" it is pretty funny.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Oh, I see. ^_^; Whatever this "Something Awful" is, it wasn't something I recognized and Dark Sage posted right after me, so I wasn't sure if he was referring to me or not.

what...this...i can't...

Well I meant more 'similar to his opinion of you' but yeah at your best you're easily on par

Oh and since he's apparently stated he won't post here he's the One of Clubs because we explode things together

It wasn't. Gently caress, in the title, is the censor they use at SA for "fuck". Normally I don't like censorship, but when "fuck you" becomes "gently caress you" it is pretty funny.

THE ONE BAD PART ABOUT HAVING AN ACCOUNT 8888[

loving friend of the family enjoyable human being rear end in a top hat

You are the TWO OF CUPS

You seem like a decent fellow, although I barely know you.

You are the EIGHT OF CLUBS

a thoroughly honourable and superb man in every regard. I have known you a long while, and you have proven yourself in every way. Also a fellow Innes Man.

You are the SEVEN OF CUPS

I've known you a long time, but we first really interacted that time Crash was a cunt to you, one of the many things I still haven't forgiven him for. Since then you've proven to be kinda like me, only thoroughly more intelligent, more thoughtful, kinder and more competent.

You are the FOUR OF CLUBS

You're ... just too hyperactive. Seriously, slow down. Apart from that, you're a pretty decent fellow, and I'm overall glad to know you, just... calm down.

Interesting fact: I was once convinced you were the Luminalt. I think I'd partially talked myself out of it before it turned out to be the far less exciting Sophius, though.

You are the THREE OF CLUBS

You're a pretty decent guy who briefly became wtfstrangulation levels of annoying, but you seem to have mostly recovered. And that's good.

I'm fairly certain a couple of these are duplicates but I really don't care by this point

Edited by Furetchen

Did you seriously change your avitar to Unpromoted Gerhalt?

Nice

Well, he's my favorite character in SF2 and even though he becomes really strong after promotion, imo he looks cooler unpromoted.

I didn't notice it before but I HEARTILY ACCEPT your judgement of me with no protest.

@Proto: Strife

Edited by ♈Aradia Megido