Boron Tries to Guess Your Affinity

Sunwoo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercenary Raven: Your affinity is lightning. You're a bit odd, but in a good way. You seem like a smart guy who gets along with people, but you also seem like you would be fine even on your own. You're not hesitant to talk about stuff that goes on in your life, and you seem to enjoy it as well. I get the feeling that you're a bit competitive.

General Horace: Your affinity is earth. You are the draft master in most if not all FE games you've played, which gives me the feeling that you're an expert in the things you're good at. If you're willing to put this much effort into drafts, you must be a hard worker. You seem to be an objective person who doesn't judge people on your emotions alone.

Moonwulf: Your affinity is cosmic. I don't know you all that well, but from what I've seen from the few posts I've seen, you seem to be calm and laid back even when things get crazy. I get the feeling that online, you're more of a spectator and you don't post nearly as much as others, but that you can get a better idea of the other posters that way.

Helios: Your affinity is water. You seem like a nice guy who would be willing to listen, doesn't try to pick a fight with other people, and would be a good friend. You go with the flow and don't let the little things bother you. You seem to be accepting of others and willing to assume the best of them, and don't get mad easily.

Edited by Boron

Helios: Your affinity is water. You seem like a nice guy who would be willing to listen, doesn't try to pick a fight with other people, and would be a good friend. You go with the flow and don't let the little things bother you. You seem to be accepting of others and willing to assume the best of them, and don't get mad easily.

Not bad! That's actually pretty accurate haha. In fact when we did something similar to this in my english class in high school I was water as well.

i'm a bit more spiteful than competitive

Hmm ... I think the fire affinity is probably the most likely to be spiteful. :P: But of course, these affinities aren't perfect. For one, I can only guess them from your online personas, so unless I know you very well they won't be accurate. Also, not every describing characteristic for an affinity will match you perfectly. For example, I'm lighting as well, but there are a few things about it that wouldn't match me either.

Cap'n Flint: Your affinity is wind. I've seen your posts around, but I don't know much about you. I see you as being the mysterious type. You're around, but you don't really leave traces of your personality for the rest of us to know what you're like, and you seem kind of distant in your postings. You don't seem to say more than what is needed.

wow, I never thought of myself that way, especially after the amount of spamming I do on the mafia sub forum.

But thanks, this might help me see myself better.

Luminescent Blade: Your affinity is fire. You seem to be a very strong willed person, who's definitely not shy about letting others know what you think. I think you admire a similar strength in others, whether it be real-life people or fictional characters, and you seem to be passionate about the things you love.

That's fairly accurate.