"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

The only problem I have with Astra is that it sucks if you're already doubling the enemy.

Don't forget if you're going for chip damage and you'd normally deal 1 (or 2-3 and the enemy uses Pavise), which causes Astra to make the user deal no damage <_<

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find scans of that Nintendo Dream(I think?) FE13 comic? I know they're not translated yet, but they have pretty nice art from what I've seen and I'd like to skim through it.

Edited by PKLucas531

I was in a rush to move on in my playthrough and I forgot to bring someone with Locktouch to open the chests in chapter 18, what did I miss out on getting?

By the looks of, a Change Seal, a Rescue staff, a Bullion (M), and an Energy Drop. You're talking about Yen'fay's map, correct?

And also, does the Knights of Ylisse (Knights of Iris) book shows all of the characters' cut in off Critical Hit and Skill Activation portraits that are fully shown like from the pre-release trailer in 2011 that shown the full Cut In Off portraits of Lon'qu and Frederick?

Where can I find scans of that Nintendo Dream(I think?) FE13 comic? I know they're not translated yet, but they have pretty nice art from what I've seen and I'd like to skim through it.

The rest of the FE13 Manga scans were in Remnant Sage's thread.

Edited by King Marth 64

And also, does the Knights of Ylisse (Knights of Iris) book shows all of the characters' cut in off Critical Hit and Skill Activation portraits that are fully shown like from the trailer in 2011 that shown the full Cut In Off portraits of Lon'qu and Frederick?

Not the way you're thinking of. It's just their character portraits anyway. Lon'qu's was just probably in progress. It was the pre-release trailer, so there were bound to have some changes in their art department.

Do any of the Spotpass teams sell Second Seals? It looks like none of the currently released ones do, but what about FE4, 5, or 6 teams?

No. Teams sell things they're holding, and SpotPass teams only hold equipment.

How does your Streetpass shop work? Can a friend buy things like the Silver Card, All Stats+2 and Paragon skills?

The answer is most likely no but say I have 5 Silver Swords and my friend buys two from my StreetPass inventory, does it affect my current supply of Silver Swords assuming that I have not used any of them?

How does your Streetpass shop work? Can a friend buy things like the Silver Card, All Stats+2 and Paragon skills?

The answer is most likely no but say I have 5 Silver Swords and my friend buys two from my StreetPass inventory, does it affect my current supply of Silver Swords assuming that I have not used any of them?

DLC items can't be purchased on StreetPass (or for that matter, legendary weapons or Boots or Naga's Tear).

The shop sells one of each buyable non-DLC item your team is holding. There is no feedback to the game that sends the team, so there is no way the purchases could possibly affect it.

By the looks of, a Change Seal, a Rescue staff, a Bullion (M), and an Energy Drop. You're talking about Yen'fay's map, correct?

Yup, that's the map. ...Missed out on an Energy Drop and a Change Seal. Money and Rescue staves I can get easliy from shops and the Golden Gaffe DLC, Change Seals at shops too. but stat boosters are rare to come by.

Oh well, I'll find another one maybe in a random skirmish, thanks though^^

On the main site, "hiring and firing cheap SpotPass teams" means recruiting one, and then summoning them again, and then recruiting them again while replacing the old one, right?

On the main site, "hiring and firing cheap SpotPass teams" means recruiting one, and then summoning them again, and then recruiting them again while replacing the old one, right?

This is one way to do it. You can also choose to replace some SpotPass units with different ones.

How does "Outrealm Skill" work? It gives the effect of the skill but doesn't show the name or anything? So, like, you throw a Falcoknight with Iote's Shield in your Streetpass team and someone without the DLC doesn't know bows aren't effective until they try to attack it?

I'm not sure if the effects really work properly. I've seen Limit Break bonuses disappear with the DLC absent.

Edited by Othin

This is probably off topic-ish, but I've seen a lot of mention of LTC runthroughs. At first I thought it was a shortened term for lunatic, but certain topics have made me think otherwise. What is it?

Edited by MagicLeafy

How does "Outrealm Skill" work? It gives the effect of the skill but doesn't show the name or anything? So, like, you throw a Falcoknight with Iote's Shield in your Streetpass team and someone without the DLC doesn't know bows aren't effective until they try to attack it?

They work properly. I've seen All Stats+2, Limit Break and the DLC class skills work without the DLC installed.

You can probably guess what skills are they anyway. Limit Break, All Stats+2 and Resistance+10 give their identity right away, and the rest can use some detective work. Most people I've seen with StreetPass data have DLC-skilled units being in DLC classes, for example.

So I am planning to get the Strongest One's Name DLC, and I want to know how many units are allowed in the Strongest One's Name DLC so that I can start my massive grinding session. Also I've noticed my units gained no weapon experience while I was grinding for supports in Lunatic mode on SpotPass teams. Do they get weapon experience very slowly, or none at all? Finally, are All Stats+2, Rally Love, and/or Aggressor viable for Strongest One's Name, or are there better skills I could use?

I do apologize for my lack of knowledge.

So I am planning to get the Strongest One's Name DLC, and I want to know how many units are allowed in the Strongest One's Name DLC so that I can start my massive grinding session. Also I've noticed my units gained no weapon experience while I was grinding for supports in Lunatic mode on SpotPass teams. Do they get weapon experience very slowly, or none at all? Finally, are All Stats+2, Rally Love, and/or Aggressor viable for Strongest One's Name, or are there better skills I could use?

I do apologize for my lack of knowledge.

I don't remember how many units are allowed, but I do remember it's a decent amount.

As for the Lunatic Mode anti-grinding measure shenanigans, I remember it's only Streetpass teams, and not Spotpass Teams. Streetpass teams make it so that you don't gain Weapon EXP and ONLY gain 1 exp per battle.

So I am planning to get the Strongest One's Name DLC, and I want to know how many units are allowed in the Strongest One's Name DLC so that I can start my massive grinding session.

You get to bring 20 units to the Strongest One's Name.

Wait then people were grinding on Lunatic before the EXP DLC came out on weak teams to get 1 exp per kill?

That's tedious.

Reminds me of this one video I saw of someone grinding FE6 Merlinus to level 20. (Not in real time, it was cut/fast-forwarded)

Edited by L95