Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His clothe fit pirate best. The class doesn't really suit his new persona, but it shouldn't be too far-fetched. Fargus and Dart were upstanding citizens, sort of. Plus, pirates steal money; he's stealing money from his townspeople (potentially). They do the same thing. He just does it with more style.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Apparently some people cared, enough to want and make a more interesting face sprite for him and give him a deeper personality :I

Sure, but no one cares enough for him to warrant a custom animation is what I meant.

Or at least, they shouldn't care as much.

Edited by Lassie

They could care enough to give him a more fitting class O:

(I like the pirate suggestion and then he would actually be able to use the weapon he drops)

It was a joke reference to FE1/11, where he was a Pirate but dropped a Steel Sword.

Though I'll look at changing him back. I was thinking that changing up the earlygame bosses to get rid of the axe monopoly might be a good thing, but his mug definitely turned out "Pirate."

GhebFE? Screw it, GomerFE. make it happen

My goal is to make every boss meme-worthy. Spin-offs for everyone!

Edited by Arch

It was a joke reference to FE1/11, where he was a Pirate but dropped a Steel Sword.

Though I'll look at changing him back. I was thinking that changing up the earlygame bosses to get rid of the axe monopoly might be a good thing, but his mug definitely turned out "Pirate."

There's almost no axes after the early chapters anyway, so keeping him as a Pirate is ok.

Plus Pirate is an underused class for a boss anyway and like everyone said, it fits the mug better.

>assuming something about chapters that haven't even been made yet

ok bro

I was referring to the original FE1/3/11, which did in fact have few axe wielding bosses after Chapter 3. Perhaps I should've been more specific with my wording.

thieves don't have to be skinny little twigs

Is he going to get a custom animation? I don't think the regular thief animation would suit him, given his mug.

who cares

half of the players play with animations off

Edited by dondon151