Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Votals:

Elieson (6): Aleph, Mancer, Othin, Bizz, Rapier, Manix

Really just took the votes on Elieson cuz I'm too lazy.

Elieson was lynched! Or so you thought...

Nah he's too strong to take out.

A No lynch has occured! It is now N2, N2 lasts for 24 hours.

(Too busy to post anything else atm but Scorri will post something like flavour or other stuff I think)

BTW I'm posting Phase End time in GMT: Phase ends on 1/27, 3:10 AM. Translate this to your own timezone.

Edited by Bluedoom

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phase End

Also, flavor from yesterday.

You all gathered around Elieson, intent on lynching him, when all of a sudden, something whacked you over the head. "What?" You all turn around, looking for whoever was beating you over the head. You spread out trying to find the source of it, but in the end, you all return to find that Elieson had decided to disappear while he could. Grumbling about how you never get to kill anyone anymore, you all go about your business.

Edited by scorri

No

My only goal is to see

When I'm only fast asleep

It takes more than strength to find

This piece of mind

So I'll hold, hold, hold, hold it close

To my heart beating with every step

Hold, hold, hold it close

He sleeps alone,

He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows

That they're just ghosts

And they can't hurt him if he can see them

And I may go

To places I have never been to just to find

The deepest desires in my mind

We,

We only know, what we see

Cause we're always fast asleep

Cause it's so hard not to believe

That we'll never know

Oh hold, hold, hold, hold me close

I've never been this far from home

Hold, hold, hold me close

He sleeps alone,

That they're just ghosts

And I may go

To places I have never been to just to find

The deepest desires in my mind

It's in my head

And I have said

That I must be like him

He sleeps alone,

He sleeps alone

And one last chance

To make sense

Of what has long escaped us

He sleeps alone,

I sleep alone

He sleeps alone,

That they're just ghosts

And I don't know

If in the morning I will be here and if so

Let it be known

That I was worthy

I was worthy

I was worthy

I was

Everyone wakes up the next morning, and walks along, hoping against hope that no one had died. However, you soon find a blood trail. Following it, you find BBM laying on the group. When you check to see if he's alive, you find that he's covered in stab wounds. It becomes clear that he has died from blood loss. You grab his role PM and read the following:

Dear BBM, you are Fin, Felt Voyeur.

You are the one the team turns to when they want to scope out a potential heist. You have often picked a target that the Midnight Crew was planning on robbing, much to their chagrin. You have the ability to follow people's future trails through Weird Time Shit. Thus, you can tell where they are going to be before they know where they're going. However, this allows people to hurt the you from the future if they're clever about it because you leave evidence of where you've been.

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with Night X: Check the future trails around <player>. You will be able to tell the roles of the people who are going to visit <player> that night, but not who they are.

You are allied with The Felt. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now D3. D3 will end at 11 AM EST Tuesday Jan 29.

Waiting for reports.

I actually figured that 13th was watcher or something along those lines.

Looks like I was right. ;/

##Vote: 13th

Tracker, masons, voyeour, and an alignment cop doesn't match up that well to me. I mean it is plausible. but eh.

Still want to hear those reports first.

Prims expressed favor for an Elie lynch.

Man with all of these investigative roles outed I figured 13th might die at least since tracker's a bit harder to find guilties with. I'd still be up for a 13th lynch but I'm going to wait for his result and any other possible incriminating results today

Erm, Prims thinks that Elie claimed scum. He just didn't lie about his role. I'd be up for lynching Elie again but I kind of want to lynch 13th more.

Okay SO Prims thinks Elie is the only plausible lynch choice since not only did he claim Midnight Crew but he didn't claim miller or anything. What do you guys think?

Levity, how and when did Elieson claim Midnight Crew? I'm all up for an Elieson lynch though, because I find he's let slip quite a bit about his alliance and because of his Day 1 actions + Day 2 inactivity + failure to Counterclaim kdanger Day 1 might mean that he is scum Lynchproof afraid to claim.

Elieson didn't even claim a role; he claimed an ability. A role is like Kiryn as English Fool, BBM as Felt Voyeur, etc. Are we to believe Spades Slick is a "Felt 1x Deathproof"? Unless that's the case, he's hiding what his role is really called.

##vote Elieson

Hi NOC how do you work

On the one hand I've already read the whole thread yesterday night and really don't feel like reading it over again and on the other hand I still feel like I didn't absorb a lot of info so I may let a lot of stuff fly over my head so feel free to call me out on it. 9.6

I have next to no knowledge about the flavor but if you say that Elieson pretty much claimed MC then I'll take that in mind but would like to see what he has to say for himself if he shows up in an appropiate timing.

I am also pretty confused about what BBM said about knowing he'd die but I assume it has to do with info from his night actions or the d2 crumb. ._.

Well I mean I'm kind of feeling weird about the flavorspeccing...... but Prims and I thought Elie was scummy from the get-go so /: plus, scum get away a lot after roleclaiming because being able to prove your role always automatically = town and that's not really how it actually works

actually I gave it more thought and I'm completely comfortable with this Elie lynch. Lynch away.

I hope we get reports soon

Ohhhhh my favorite thing in the world, being voted primarily due to my character claim. If I was scum why would I claim the Midnight Crew Leader!?!

Please, give me a logical reason as to why is openly declare myself as Spades. Then tell me why you are all thinking that I would just say "Hey Guys my character is MC leader so obvilynch me!"

Let me clarify something for you all.

I'm Doze, one time Deathproof. ( Officially I am "Unfazable" but like claiming unfazablr wouldn't out war my role actually does. ) I claimed Spades for several reasons. One, hoping to draw a counterclaim from some of the people unfamiliar with Homestuck. Two, because I was about to be hammered and figured "ok I should claim instead of mysteriously surviving the lynch and aggravating everyone with a claim tomorrow". Three, I wanted to openly prove myself, especially with the pressure of the impending lynch.

Apppppparetly I'm bad at luring out scum though, so that plan got botched pretty bad.

I'm leaving work now so I'll build a case on my compy when I get home.

what were you expecting claiming a mc character i don't get it............

wouldn't the actual spades know they were scum anyway???

That would be assuming that flavor hunting is best kind of hunting.

I assumed otherwise because why would an evil character be automatically designated as scum?

And a counterclaim would at least tell us if t exists, and open it to a cop scan/tracker check/whatever else there is for some kind of correlation.

I DUNNO I THOIGHT IT WOULD NET SOME SORT OF POSITIVE GAIN FOR TOWN AND I GUESS I WAS DUMB!