Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what bizz said

also elie pls link when phases start in the op (like N0, D1, N1, etc) that would be doooope

thanks shinori i will now join the 30 ppp master race

Pretty sure I did that already

The only people I think haven't posted in thread yet are Rocker (lol) and Doofina/Lucina

Everyone else from memory has.

Lucina did make one post this night, don't remember Rocker though (lol).

I think aside from him everybody posted at least something which is kinda surprising.

Well maybe if SOMEONE hadn't set me (and my role PM) on fire, I could send my action in.

well, nothing to do but wait.

To elaborate, this is mafialand. Vices are virtues here, and vice-versa.

Unless things have changed in my absence.

Mafia games

Generally scum tend to collectively stall their actions as a team under retractable deadlines. Gives them more time to plan which is why retractable deadlines are lame af.

Ok so I'm just gonna try and say some more serious stuff to get the game going.

I actually agree with Bizz saying Manix's style is kinda apathetic. His posts seem to me to be half-serious half-joking which kinda irks me. Miller discussion just gets us no where and he just seems to be pointing stuff out which kinda looks like active-lurking.

Shinori's reaction to the thread is kinda weird. 'Why are people talkin N0' isn't really productive and feels like a half-assed attempt to get town cred. Also you apparently didnt read BBM's first two posts did you? Softclaiming is harmless cuz its still a major guessing game.

Bizz also makes a good point about Paulina. Duly noted.

Prims' response to Bizz's gut read on him reminds me of his play in PoT2. I mentioned this earlier as well. I believe someone in PoT2 asked about his scum meta and his answer was weird? I dunno I was vaguely following that game so I don't remember clearly. Anyone can clarify over here?

Thoughts,anyone?

I actually agree with Bizz saying Manix's style is kinda apathetic. His posts seem to me to be half-serious half-joking which kinda irks me.

Build a bridge princess and actually read why I think my posting style is going south (I posted it somewhere I think). I posted like this back in schoolteacher and I was supertown, and yes I also posted like that in MC and I was scum there. It's not consistent to my alignment and is a weak meta point at best.

Also, lolN0, pretty much no one is actually taking the game seriously at this point because we're waiting for D1 to start. Can't we have a little fun? Whatevs.

and he just seems to be pointing stuff out which kinda looks like active-lurking.

...you're seriously jumping into this argument after 24 hours of N0, and not even D1 yet? Don't make me laugh. Not many people have actually contributed anything because of circumstances, so how exactly does that make me an active lurker over everyone else? (read: Prims and all his offhand comments comes to mind)

Shinori's reaction to the thread is kinda weird. 'Why are people talkin N0' isn't really productive and feels like a half-assed attempt to get town cred. Also you apparently didnt read BBM's first two posts did you? Softclaiming is harmless cuz its still a major guessing game.

This seems like you are playing me out worse to what I said. Talking N0 is fine. I just don't feel like claiming announcer was unnecessary and I don't feel like everyone should be dropping hints at their roles so early. It seems stupid to me.

His posts was him claiming Announcer and asking people to claim to him saying he forgot this wasn't OC. I read it. I still felt like it was stupid.