Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth how do we know gov is on our side?

No we don't sorry if I made it sound that way. By we have so-and-so roles I meant the setup. Hence I'm nominating Rein for being lynched(since town having a LEADER and a GOVERNOR is just messed up)

okay more flavor spec

I think Xinnidy could be scum for the flavor of Boost as well (Boost increases speed and defense, but mainly the speed is what counts)

Karna is mainly known for her Boost

also, I don't get how a leader could be a helpful town role

:facepalm:

No, that's not how the cops work. They'll see which faction someone belongs to. The fact that Xinnidy hasn't been called out for a lynch tells me that whoever got that result saw town.

:facepalm:

No, that's not how the cops work. They'll see which faction someone belongs to. The fact that Xinnidy hasn't been called out for a lynch tells me that whoever got that result saw town.

yeah, I meant I think Xinnidy is part Karna, who could be part of other guys, but I don't think godfather exists outside the mafia faction, so, I think she is less likely to be scum

sf2_book_zynk.jpg

Dear Cap'n Flint, you are Zynk.

You are a mechanical soldier from the past, designed by the Ancients to engage in combat against the Devils, but only when guided by a leader. You were never given a designated leader, and have been resting under the city of Moun until the Force came and convinced you to join in the fight against Zeon. You have an incredibly strong hydraulic arm, and can also fire lasers from your chest.

During the day, you may post in thread "I remember now. The Ancients built me to fight you, [uSER]!" You will shoot [uSER] with your defense­piercing laser, killing them instantly during the day (phase will pause when your shot is confirmed by a host, and will resume when properly resolved). Also, you can do this twice before your energy source is too depleted to allow your body to enter combat again.

In short, you are the Vigilante (with 2 unrecoverable shots).

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

also, I am too bored and I have nothing to say beyond

I remember now. The Ancients built me to fight you, Shinori!

sorry if I am wrong, since he is such a low priority kill, I would like to see if he was actually telling the truth

also, Elie said I could use my role at a time (do realize how broken that would be as scum).

Why is the mafia more likely to have a godfather than the ogs?

Snike says he shows up as mafia, so either he is mafia or faking it

if he was mafia, I don't think he could he would have that ability, he could be other guys, but then why would he show up as mafia??

I think BBM is town (flavor spec)

and as for Rein, you guys are lynching him anyways (more or less)

plus I get to see if Shinori is a bomb or not and whether or not will explode on my face

Yes Blitz I'm freaking Karna and the freaking best character in the game are you happy with yourself.

I knew who you were from your dayvig flavor alone because I've played the game a bazillion times.

Now look at the flavor on Balc's fake QT and feel like an idiot.

Also why did you not even suspect Rein in the slightest gosh darnit.

Yes Blitz I'm freaking Karna and the freaking best character in the game are you happy with yourself.

I knew who you were from your dayvig flavor alone because I've played the game a bazillion times.

Now look at the flavor on Balc's fake QT and feel like an idiot.

Also why did you not even suspect Rein in the slightest gosh darnit.

I think I should have shot you instead

never read the QT

I never said I didn't suspect him