New Forum Software

Jyosua

I fixed it so that if you hover over someone's name, it's one of the options at the bottom of their profile card.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed it so that if you hover over someone's name, it's one of the options at the bottom of their profile card.

Sweet, thanks! The new green skin with the updated board layout will take some adjusting, but it feels more like SF now!

Yes, I like this simple yet to the point skin. As nice as that... portal effect was on the old SF skin, it didn't look very good to me. Much prefer this.

Badges are also back, I see, as well as 150x150px avatars. Now my sig doesn't look so big in comparison.

Good, good. Approved. Much needed upgrade, I think.

Maybe next year Fox will remember to wish me Happy Birthday since the birthday list is now practically unmissable on the right side.

Yes, I like this simple yet to the point skin. As nice as that... portal effect was on the old SF skin, it didn't look very good to me. Much prefer this.

I completely agree. I like the clean, crisp banner, and the simple background makes the SF logo pop. The old portal looked busy and somewhat cheap in comparison, imo.

Edited by Paulina

I completely agree. I like the clean, crisp banner, and the simple background makes the SF logo pop. The old portal looked busy and somewhat cheap in comparison, imo.

Indeed.

Just waiting for Bue Skies to make a comeback. But this current SF skin is very appealing to me. I like Lucius blue the most, but green is also great.

Actually, I think Jyo is just waiting on Tangy to get the banner/background~ x3 (though the background might be Vincent's/NTG's thingy?)

But anyway, I really miss the background since I could translate it, and it makes the background seem even cuter and I would hate for it to go away~

>SF upgrades to new IPB

"Oh god this is awful I hate this"

>SF changes the color to green

"Oh wow this new format is so nice I don't know how I ever lived without this."

Edited by Klok

>SF upgrades to new IPB

"Oh god this is awful I hate this"

>SF changes the color to green

"Oh wow this new format is so nice I don't know how I ever lived without this."

It's not like the name of the site refers to a forest or anything.

Or that it matches the mainsite or anything.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's just the fact that people immediately complained without giving the admins just two quick days to fix the skins, within hours all they did was complain. But shoot, change a few colors and now everyone loves it.

I'm just happy I can finally see spoiler tags on my phone! It was always so annoying browsing stuff at school via phone and not being able to read spoiler tags without having to hit reply. Also the green looks very nice when viewing on my phone too. ^-^

It's just the fact that people immediately complained without giving the admins just two quick days to fix the skins, within hours all they did was complain. But shoot, change a few colors and now everyone loves it.

Ha ha. I'll agree with that.

It got the even usually timid Freohr to start a thread calling for everyone to shut up and wait. xD

I like the new software, it just took a little bit of adjusting. But afterwards I really love it, any complaints I had were just for the sake of doing it :P

where is my magical purple!?

rajaion red is for lame nerds

are we gonna get variable posts per page back? mafia is so hard to read in 20ppp

Edited by Prims

Ha ha. I'll agree with that.

It got the even usually timid Freohr to start a thread calling for everyone to shut up and wait. xD

It reminded me of a Sumia punch. X3

I haven't been able to access the tickets since the update, i'm not sure what the problem there is, but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew. :)

Bug tracker and ticket system are not compatible with the current software. I'm looking for something to replace them for now, but yeah we'll be started from scratch.

How is it the one post I miss...

Welp. Looking forward to tickets being back. Rom Hacking Ideas subforum go

Edited by Bryan

Rom Hacking Ideas subforum go

I actually replied to your ticket regarding this! I am unsure if you got it. (PM me if you wanna discuss it/never got it/whatever~)

Good work on the forum upgrade.

I like the new Mobile Version, which I think is more streamlined and better than the previous one.

Not many alms about it yet though.

Stupidly, I was so busy that I busied myself through the whole upgrade process and logged in to see a whole new different layout that puzzled me for quite a while before I heard news of the upgrade.