Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia Signups

scorri

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer it start on 4/19 at around 9 PM EST or on 4/20 at around 9 PM EST?

• 4/19
    • 4/20
  2. 2. Would you rather a new thread be started or just keep this one?

• New thread
    • Keep this one

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the new Avatar was discovered, an airbender named Aang. He set out along with the companions he met along the way to defeat the Fire Nation. Only he can save the world.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread unless your role PM says otherwise.

2. I will write a fake role PM for anyone that asks if they can give me a good reason for doing so.

3. No screenshots. No posting role PMs until D1.

4. No talking at night, unless I tell you otherwise.

5. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first.

6. Don't edit your posts, please.

7. In case of a lynch tie, something will happen. You'll see.

8. Person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day phase on D1 only. After that a hammer is required, hammer is simply (50% of usable votes in the game +1)

8a. If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR at least one-third of the game, rounded DOWN has not voted, the game will end with a universal loss.

9. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

10. No items.

11. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread and/or your role PM.

12. If you end up dead, you can post in thread if the posts are non-informative. However, don't abuse this and try to keep it to a minimum, especially during the day phase.

13. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

14. If in doubt, follow your role PM. If your role PM goes against any of these rules, there's probably a reason and as such you should follow your role PM.

15. If you have been modkilled, you lose unless you were modkilled by something someone else did.

16. If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM/bug me on IRC if you wish to do this.

16a. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM or on IRC. No where else.

17. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

18. If you die, you’re dead. Period.

[spoiler=Game mechanics]

1. This game has a N0 start.

2. Each day phase will be 72 hours and each night phase will be 24 hours.

2a. If there's hammer, the day will end early, and if I get all actions in, the night will end early. If for some reason, I'm not around to update, phase still ends then.

3. Each player will recieve in their role PM an element as well as an alignment. These are important. You may talk about these.

1. Kiryn

2. Boron

3. Elie

4. BBM

5. Marth

6. Shinori

7. Prims

8. Kay

9. SlayerX

10. Eclipse

11. Mancer

12. SB

13. Strege

14. Psych

15. Rein

16. Blitz

17. Grassbridger (via facebook)

18. FtP

Subs:

1. Baldrick

2. Cam (last resort)

3. Balcerzak

IO:

1. Paper

(stars mean you presigned up and I need a confirm)

Edited by scorri

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for this game :D:

Definitely in. However, I should warn people in advance that I will be ENTIRELY gone during parts of May.

Signing up but my activity will be like 2 hours a day or even less, sometimes none.

Seeker takes a priority mostly because its smaller, but go figure, I think it won't start anytime soon XD

Ohhhh Avatar. I'll play a game sure. Although when does it start? I have exams until the 20th so i might not be active for those few days if it begins before that..

Posting full role PMs is allowed, right?

Also my friend joined up after all, I'm such a bad influence.

Looks like it. Kinda trollsy to make fake rolePMs but not post em.