AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing that needs mentioning.

Cowbell. Do not ever, ever, ever think that you are "obvtown" (because you're biased), do not deathtunnel people ~without~ presenting a proper case, and do ~not~ be stubborn while playing the game. There's a good reason you got lynched, and that's why.

That could have been done with a load of swearing. Oh boy.

posting in thread that you couldn't force self-vote probably won the game. +1 for trickery.

if elie had figured he could make people self-vote, i'm pretty sure he would have had eclipse selfvote from whenever he started idling

Elieson's persuade wasn't even supposed to be a night action. It was supposed to be a day action so that the player could react accordingly to stuff as it happened in the game. Unfortunately, by the time I realized that I made this mistake it was too late. Just like how the last night phase end times were also a mistake. For future reference, if any players notice weird inconsistencies in the phase end times, such as making an end time PM instead of AM, then let me know immediately as soon as you see the mistake.

Man, that redirect sure got me, it did not cross my mind that it was a town fake.

Anyway--man there was a lot of bussing in this game. Maybe it only stuck out to me because I was reading through things from the end, but there was enough to make me think there was 2 scumteams.

I'm calling this a moral victory, even if it's not an official one, and say that I was done in by the host. :P:

I think what needs to happen, next time, is to give the mafia a way around the persuade, short of a shot. We had too many people to kill off (as Elieson was basically a +2 town vote). Oh, and something to swap phases (for a phase or permanent, up to you guys).

Duly noted, eclipse. I apologize for the unannounced accidental extension in that last night phase, part of it because SB and I were not communicating with each other very well due to my schedule being all funky. If I ever decide to run something like AM/PM again, I'm definitely taking all of these suggestions in mind.

Since I already explained the setup in an earlier post, all I really have left to type up is player analyses. That will probably come tomorrow or on Sunday because I'm too tired to think straight right now. SB, Baldrick, and Manix probably have things to say as well, and I'll let them say it instead of speaking for them.

We had a master PM, but because I was getting back to my apartment by the time SB went to bed and Baldrick was elsewhere the last few phases, we had a hard time being online at the same time, I suppose. But yeah, next time, I'm going to make sure that the mods are communicating a lot better.