Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here's what's happening

we decided that we were going to run another small game alongside kirby mafia, and the signups for am/pm mafia, which is next on the small queue, will go up when kirby mafia enters N1

• 2 weeks later...

If I ever have the dumb idea of trying to join another game, please ban me from said game. Thank you.

Ether, you're not a bad player. Honest.

for real though ether has me beat in the self-loathing department and that's, well, something.

in other news did any of you still want to plan an epicmafia game night at all? Comp is too elitist, training sucks & sandbox is fun but you never get a really serious game there and having semi-serious unranked games every once in a while would be fun

Well I was thinking like, we play smallish locked games with open setups, maybe they'll be balanced or not, idk, and we wouldn't have the issue of not knowing what the newer roles do

or you could spend 30 seconds reading a role if you don't know what they do (a lot of them are variants of other roles, suspect is miller that actually flips town) but yeah smallish games would probably be best

or you could spend 30 seconds reading a role if you don't know what they do (a lot of them are variants of other roles, suspect is miller that actually flips town) but yeah smallish games would probably be best

oh, I meant because closed setups don't let you just hover over roles to see what they do, but yeah Edited by Viata

Comp is too elitist,

;/

training sucks

yes

sandbox is fun but you never get a really serious game there

you missed that the people there suck these days

and having semi-serious unranked games every once in a while would be fun

yes, I agree.

I have like a bunch of random open setups created that I kinda want to test a little so yeah

i'm not over the fact that earlier the training lobby tried to lynch a cop rather than his guilty to test his claim with a mislynch in hand

was cop uncc'ed or not?

if so, i stand by every statement that training sux