Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Changed my name back to Elieson because I'm still obviously the most Protown SK there ever was and ever will be.

Also also, Avatar change, because I'm a gentleman

What's next on the small queue? Is Bard going to run his probably-bastard thing?

Also obviously don't start it until like the 28th or something

Edited by Elieson

Going to try my hand at this Mafia...ghosting...toasting...boasting...give me a minute here...aw yes, hosting (I totally knew that, obviously this was a plot just to make me look incompetent) thing! My idea is just a rather basic, 14 player game* to get me used to the rigors of hosting and for everyone who joins to decide whether they love or hate my balancing style (I have no idea how to do this, I certainly hope whoever's checking my game works overtime to get it properly balanced, heheh) without any gimmicks getting in the way. So yeah, Dating Sim Mafia, WHO WANTS TO CHECK??

shut up I can already hear you calling me a twat for coming up with such a ridiculous idea; no, not you specifically, the guy sitting next to you.

*By basic, I do not mean to imply an all vanilla setup

haha bite me SB (please join my game)

also will send Manix after uh...whenever I can get on my computer again, I have to leave now

Dating Sim Mafia? There must be ship wars in the setting or else bye.

Didn't we already do touhou maf

Edited by Elieson

rip sf mafia

but I come bearing news. I had an idea for a semi-open-ish filler game thing. also it's a kind of draft game as well. I don't know how many people would be interested, but I can whip up all the details if there be enough interest (looking at 9p)

and no, it's not going to be anything like my last filler game. never again

edit: consider this my kind-of return to SF mafia. whether I host EO2 Mafia after Badass I don't know.

Edited by Isaac Dian

If Bard doesn't show up within the next day or two, whoever is next on the queue (I think Elieson) should probably post sign-ups.

Man, you all are rather anxious to Mafia, huh. I was enjoying the holidays! Usual places I frequent observe holiday breaks until the 5th, but I am right glad I decided to check in here for a moment.

I'll set up a thread in a moment.

EDIT: Thread is up. I may word things very strictly, but I'm generally laid back. (So I tell myself.)

Edited by Bard

<Prims> I feel like putting somebthing on the Large Queue since it's kinda small and maybe hosting will rekindle my interest in mafia

<Prims> I am very tempted to theme it after Guacamelee! since i started playing that game recently and it owns

<Prims> but i don't know if i'd have enough for 16 roles

<Prims> hmmm

<Prims> I want to do some sort of "obscure" theme though. maybe Yume Nikki

Putting myself on the large queue for Yume Nikki Mafia (16P)

yep

Is that related to MIRAI NIKKI

apparently no

on a related note I so want to do a Mirai Nikki mafia but I don't know if you guys did it already

Put Badass Mafia 2 on the idea list. Probably 19 players, not sure on anything else yet.

On a sorta related note, probably want to get Theatre 2 checked at some point.

Future Diary, Dream Diary, same thing.

We haven't had a Mirai Nikki mafia here, but there was one on MotK, another mafia site, and Prims, SB, and I took part in it.

ugh now I really wanna run one

I've had the idea in my head ever since I went through the dub and now I want to make it

anyone wanna co-host?

ugh now I really wanna run one

I've had the idea in my head ever since I went through the dub and now I want to make it

anyone wanna co-host?

I would totally co-host, because that sounds really interesting and fun, but I don't feel like I've played nearly enough to even begin to know anything about hosting (and everything involved)...

As it is such a game sounds like it could be a lot of fun to play, so I guess I win either way. Unless of course I needed to not-play because of school and stuff.