Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an Ace Attorney Mafia. It's curious how nobody thought of that in, like, ever. maybe I should stop being lazy and actually try making it real

Would we see Phoenix Wright going ##Objection! as a Governor role (the one that cancels out the current votes and day phase)?

The twist is, Dick Gumshoe was the scums all along.

Or independent third party? Given how he helps out Phoenix and the prosecutors alike.

So, basically I have to send a setup to you so you can check it and if it is approved it'd get added to the queue? I can do that asap

Also i'm aware different sites have different play styles. I was reading some games here and it seems you use to play with shorter deadlines than I'm used to. Other things seem pretty normal. I can always adjust the ruleset to the play style of this site

Would we see Phoenix Wright going ##Objection! as a Governor role (the one that cancels out the current votes and day phase)?

Or independent third party? Given how he helps out Phoenix and the prosecutors alike.

If I were to reveal it, the game would be ruined. Ok, I admit I haven't thought of that, but it sounds awesome

I have a few role ideas, though. I think I'll jot down some ideas and see if it is a thing before I ask it to be put in the queue.

Hello; I'm an experienced Mafia player from another site, and I'd like to host some games in here. Do I have to join a queue? At whom do I send my setup to be approved?

you should probably not host here before playing, since different sites play differently

you also probably should not host here before actually reading the OP

So, basically I have to send a setup to you so you can check it and if it is approved it'd get added to the queue? I can do that asap

Also i'm aware different sites have different play styles. I was reading some games here and it seems you use to play with shorter deadlines than I'm used to. Other things seem pretty normal. I can always adjust the ruleset to the play style of this site

There's a small game hosted by eclipse starting soon so I think it's better if you played that game first.

any checker, yeah. i'm probably not the best one to go to since im kinda disinterested in mafia right now

I updated the queue with Kopf and Parr's games, but I feel like I'm missing one

Skype or PM me with a link to the post to add your game to the queue because too lazy to check beyond the last 3 or so pages

j00 and I are in the process of working out AM/PM mafia 2. If anyone wants to check our setup or offer suggestions, send me a PM or a message.

So Shin Megami Tensei Mafia is checked by Manix and ready to roll. Its 15 players and will be ANON and BASTARD. Oh, also its NOC.

Also Boron and Levity checked the setup too so guess they can't play... and if Mancer ever decides to come back I guess he can mod it too but it looks unlikely.

im not playing maf anymore anyway

i can check the setup again really quick after i get done with my paper since i kinda ignored the convo for a while, oops