Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

adding godfather makes the setup more scumsided, and I'm reasonably sure it's slightly scumsided as is

also the roleblocker can block and kill, slight detail

edit: marf, what do you think the roleblocker is for. to discourage cop claims

Edited by Curly Brace

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for the training filler IMO. I would maybe add an extra vanilla though? Doesn't increase the amount of available mislynches but MYLO gives slightly more freedom than LYLO (but it's also harder to PoE from cop scans so meh)

are we just doing newbs playing or are we giving each one a mentor like in the original Training Mafia?

Edited by BBM

hello i'f never played mafia before can i be the mafia plz (´・ω・`)

(Reading papers all day gets tiring really fast so I check the forums really often these days, if someone needs a mentor hydra I can do it)

I could definitely mentor (if I even qualify lol), but speaking of not enough players...do you think there are enough newbies (willing to play) to fill the 9-10 slots required? Honestly, that seems like the bigger issue (although maybe my definition of newbie isn't broad enough, fuck if I know man).

Edited by Refa

Mentoring sounds fun. As long as they don't pick a fight with someone I tell them not to pick a fight with, and as long as they don't walk into a reaction test wrong when I tell them not to.

Bad Schoolteacher memories.

Finals time is done for many ppl as of this month. I imagine activity will pick up in a few weeks

to whoever suggested an extra player: that would 1) make it more scumsided bc there are more players to lynch and hence less chance of scum being lynched and 2) filler games can only be 9p or less

Now with no games going on, if I could suggest anything, it's that signups wait for a week, while we give everyone a cool-down and chance to finish up scholastic obligations for the year.

Still, we should plan which signups will be posted, since next in line are Shin's British Mafia (16) and SB's Almost OC Mafia (12).

going to suggest a better idea: only run the filler bc people aren't really around to fill a 16p game, if activity in Yume Nikki is anything to go by

Hey guys, I know I've been gone for like 4 months and my game is coming up in the small-games queue. I'd like to host it, but I'll be travelling for 2 months this summer and then I'm starting my new job and I don't know what things will be like. So I can't host Buddy Cop Mafia until probably October at the earliest. Hopefully I'll come back and play more too, we'll see how things are.

Edited by Grassbridger

to whoever suggested an extra player: that would 1) make it more scumsided bc there are more players to lynch and hence less chance of scum being lynched and 2) filler games can only be 9p or less

no lynch for extra cop report after dead roleblocker lol.

I would honestly run the filler as a closed 9p setup to make it less breakable though.

Edited by SB.

Hope I don't offend anyone by this list of potential 9 newbs:

Green Poet

Vashiane

HeavyBrawlsGuy

FFM

Junko

Phoenix01

Randa

Paperblade

Prims

[...]

Paperblade

Prims

lol

I would probably play, actually.

I'm not exactly a "newb", but as the few games I've done since my long hiatus have shown me, I'm in dire need of some practice.

Green Poet (BBM)

Vashiane (BBM)

HeavyBrawlsGuy (BBM)

FFM (BBM)

Junko (BBM)

Phoenix01 (BBM)

Randa (BBM)

Paperblade (Sho)

Prims (Rapier)

I took the liberty of listing out the suggested mentors for each player.