Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

I'm being voted for not particularly contributing? That's understandable. But I assure you I'm town.

If you are town, prove it.

By not contributing, you are drawing suspicion. Being town quietly hurts our cause.

Be a good town and put yourself out there. Investigate and interrogate people you think might be scum. Do not sit around.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are town, prove it.

By not contributing, you are drawing suspicion. Being town quietly hurts our cause.

Be a good town and put yourself out there. Investigate and interrogate people you think might be scum. Do not sit around.

I'm not a particularly aggressive player like the rest of you, but I'll try.

First of all, Vash needs to actually post here. She's only posted, like, once? Also Blyvern needs to follow my lead and also try to contribute more. Maybe provide his own thoughts.

I'm not a particularly aggressive player like the rest of you, but I'll try.

First of all, Vash needs to actually post here. She's only posted, like, once? Also Blyvern needs to follow my lead and also try to contribute more. Maybe provide his own thoughts.

"Follow my lead and contribute more"? It's not like you're contributing much, ZM.

Find liars, contradictions, and scummy people, and point them out. You can be very helpful in finding a lynch target without being Uber-aggressive.

Read the OP. Look at everyone's ISOs by clicking their names and build up your strongest suspicions. Think of ways to get them to slip up and ask them things.

For the team.

The thing I am not happy about is ZM's responses. He posted like three times and not one post has been about content which is what we are asking him for.

## Vote Z to the M

Hmm, to try and contribute I guess I'll read over the ISOs and try to find someone who stands out as suspicious.

Also, just in case Mafia tries to pretend being Town Mason; that is my claim. Of course, Green Poet is now dead, so I cannot confirm this.

To me, I think Vashiane and Terrador. Vashiane said that she was caught up, but just simply voted Dudeaga without explaining herself.

Also, Terrador seems to be trying really hard to be pro-town. I mean, I understand advice, but...

[spoiler=Quotes I find Suspicious]

I've said it once, I'll say it again: active Towns win games. If you want to just coast along, you're gonna dig us an empty grave. Have an idea? Post. Have no idea? Ask questions, let us know you're alive! If this game keeps as quiet as it's been, we're handing scum the win.

We. Need. Seven.

She was, and she didn't post or anything. If she doesn't come on here and consolidate, that'd be a pretty hefty scum tell in my book; even if she doesn't know what's going on, at very least she could spare the thirty seconds to sheep along and consolidate.

And I'm gonna have to sheep Makaze's concerns about you being busy and unable to consolidate. I'm sure Makaze and I could make a very reluctant switch to General Ciraxis at deadline, but I'd rather see the person I find actually scummy lynched. We have absolutely minimal time, in the frame of who's online and how fast the game is going.

Because we have half an hour and haven't consolidated the lynch.

A directed lynch on a scummy person >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a random lynch. Enough said. I'm antsy because I want to succeed as Town for once and a random lynch now would just be the worst, both for the game and as a generally disheartening "wow does ANYONE care" thing.

We have one-half of an hour for the love of Christ someone drop the hammer.

Hrm, it is getting down to the line. Seeing how slow this game is, I think it's time to start consolidating, hm?

Note that I emphasize consolidation because we face random lynch if we don't have 7 players voting a specific person by deadline, as Makaze very helpfully pointed out. A call to all townies: either stand behind one of these lynches and give your reason why, or present a very convincing case for an alternative target. Thank you.

Note: This in no way means that other discussion toDay should come to a standstill, but this is the urgent matter, so it therefore has primacy. Seeing as we can only expect another one, maybe two SF visits per player before deadline and all...

I dunno if it's just me, but trying so hard to have the town win and giving it advice is just him trying to blend in/trick actual townies.

I know I'm not active enough to say this, but could YX and Vashiane please post a bit more?

@Vashiane and YX: Who do you find the most suspicious? If you were a doctor, who would you protect this night (yes, I know theres only 1 doctor, and he's dead). Lastly, what are your reads on Ciraxis and Terrador?

I don;t have enough to go on for Vashiane, honestly, so I'm going to leave my vote on Terrador until I see more of Vashiane's posts.

Blyvern, nearly all of Terrador's behavior is pro-town. The only thing that draws a question mark is their push to lynch Dudeaga.

Are you seriously suggesting that one can do too much to help town?

Hmm, to try and contribute I guess I'll read over the ISOs and try to find someone who stands out as suspicious.

Also, just in case Mafia tries to pretend being Town Mason; that is my claim. Of course, Green Poet is now dead, so I cannot confirm this.

To me, I think Vashiane and Terrador. Vashiane said that she was caught up, but just simply voted Dudeaga without explaining herself.

Also, Terrador seems to be trying really hard to be pro-town. I mean, I understand advice, but...

[spoiler=Quotes I find Suspicious]

I dunno if it's just me, but trying so hard to have the town win and giving it advice is just him trying to blend in/trick actual townies.

I know I'm not active enough to say this, but could YX and Vashiane please post a bit more?

@Vashiane and YX: Who do you find the most suspicious? If you were a doctor, who would you protect this night (yes, I know theres only 1 doctor, and he's dead). Lastly, what are your reads on Ciraxis and Terrador?

I don;t have enough to go on for Vashiane, honestly, so I'm going to leave my vote on Terrador until I see more of Vashiane's posts.

I'm making a point of giving advice because this is a beginner mafia. A lot of folks don't know what they're doing, and those that do may not necessarily understand terminology or subtext. And in case you try telling me I'm just masking a lack of scumhunting with advice, because I smell that coming next--no. I've been putting together actual cases and analyzing content posts since the beginning, and I've been more active than anybody but Makaze.

Furthermore, asking solely Vashiane and YX, people whom you know aren't responding to the thread, questions? Not building a case besides "I have a gut feeling; here's a bunch of protown advice someone gave"? Suspicious. Frankly, the only reason I'm not voting you is that you have a concrete piece of evidence over someone roughly as scummy. We know that GP's partner is in the game (as opposed to the plausible deniability of a doctor). Seeing as counterclaiming a true role is an awful strat for scum and you look suspicious to begin with, I would believe literally any other player if they CC'd you.

That said, until such time (if ever) as a CC, I'm comfortable leaving my vote on ZM. As scummy as you are, you'll be counterclaimed in a heartbeat if you're lying; further, ZM said he'd deliver ISOs, but may just as well be trying to coast until the end of the Day.

After reading GC's posts my opinion of him has changed. His earlier play seemed more like an overzealous newb townie than someone with scummy intent.

Also not feeling the ZM wagon. He seems more like a new player in over his head than scum.

The thing I am not happy about is ZM's responses. He posted like three times and not one post has been about content which is what we are asking him for.

## Vote Z to the M

Is it just me or has Junko been sheeping most major wagons? This post reeks of sheeping.

##Unvote

##Vote: Junko

Argh, I can't get much of a read on many of the other players. STOP PLAYING SO WELL

After reading GC's posts my opinion of him has changed. His earlier play seemed more like an overzealous newb townie than someone with scummy intent.

Also not feeling the ZM wagon. He seems more like a new player in over his head than scum.

Is it just me or has Junko been sheeping most major wagons? This post reeks of sheeping.

##Unvote

##Vote: Junko

Argh, I can't get much of a read on many of the other players. STOP PLAYING SO WELL

I've been on Junko's case for most of the game. If I can get someone to agree, all the better.

Not changing my vote before ZeeEmm posts some real content, though.

I'm gonna have to re-read now, since Bly's throwing my read on him in doubt with the claim. It could be an opportunistic maf claim going on the assumption that the mason is an inactive, but... man, I don't even know.

I'll have to reread Junko as well.

My two biggest concerns about Junko are his voting habits. Compared to every other player in the game, he has the highest number of changed votes. Unlike ZeeEmm, Junko at least appears to justify his votes. The thing is, most of his justification is either sheepy, or mimics established justification made by other players. At this point, he is my biggest scum-read, second to ZeeEmm.

Now about ZeeEmm, first, if anyone wants to ISO ZeeEmm, use this link instead since he changed his name. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=47844&search_author=UFO

Secondly, ZeeEmm's play-style is certainly anti-town, but when compared to Junko, he appears to lack scum intent. He's far more conservative with his votes, and his activity is more consistent with a new townie than a new scum.

Vote## Junko

MENTOR POST INCOMING

Let the record show both of the inactives have been online in the past half an hour, and their mentors were also on after our claim. I doubt we'll see a counter-claim but complacency on my part caused this situation.

I don,t really see how my post was sheepy? I don,t recall someone mentioning zm's responses at all. Also it seems weird that ffm is scum reading me off of ONE post. Can anyone provide examples of where I sheeped.

I don,t really see how my post was sheepy? I don,t recall someone mentioning zm's responses at all. Also it seems weird that ffm is scum reading me off of ONE post. Can anyone provide examples of where I sheeped.

View my ISO.

Or your ISO. Either one.

One thing bothers me pascal though, you vote me for just sheeping everyone else s case but somehow blyvern completely flies under the radar despite most of blyvenrn's content being sheeping? You say that you don't have any other reads besides me. What are your opinions on blyvern pascal?

One thing bothers me pascal though, you vote me for just sheeping everyone else s case but somehow blyvern completely flies under the radar despite most of blyvenrn's content being sheeping? You say that you don't have any other reads besides me. What are your opinions on blyvern pascal?

He was pretty sheepy with his Dudeaga vote (plus he refused to drop it even after Dudeaga's claim) but I find his Terrador vote to be too bizarre to have scum intent behind it. Voting for one of the most active members merely because he's being TOO pro-town, especially when ZM is a more susceptible target? Newb town methinks.