The Well

Prims

since asking the silencer/kidnapper question again will get boring, i'm skipping it

do you prefer role madness games or vanilla games (give or take 50% of the playerlist is vanilla)? does your answer change based on the size of the game?

do you prefer being given fakeclaims as scum in a non-flavor game, or having to claim based around what roles your team has/town claims?

starting with the most bad, which 3 fire emblem games do you think are the worst?

rate bravely default out of 10?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also mayor is about as good as the player's reads (if town) or willingness not to bus (if scum)

it's no cop or doc but I feel it's reasonably strong for controlling lynches, especially since it generally doesn't affect lynch threshhold

we need more day town persuaders though, those would own

It's only good if you have good reads, or if town is throwing around your votes for you. If you don't have a solid read, being a town mayor/suader is worse for town

I would prefer if they were out in the open for everyone to see actually and I am glad Eclipse agrees

also, Eclipse you should really make a cool OC multifaction (too bad people don't like playing them anymore)

and going back shooting into the well

1. What is the name of your dog?

2. Why did you get the dog?

3. Do you have any other pets and what are they?

4. What are your strategies for eimms?

5. Do you think Prims should start talking in OC eimms instead of trying to avoid getting shot every time by sitting on the sidelines even when it never works

6. Who would you team up with in eimms and who would you not team up with?

7. How do you like being townleader in OC?

8. Who do you enjoy lynching in D1 for the fun of lynching? (as in, not because you think person is scummy, but cause you enjoy lynching said person)

1. Guinness

2. My family got him one day when I was out with friends

3. Nope

4. Try to make a core alliance and have good relationships with other people, kill people who aren't in the first two groups

5. Yeah he's a bitch

6. I'd team up with anyone I could rely on to not backstab me or carelessly leak info

7. It's pretty good

8. Sho

since asking the silencer/kidnapper question again will get boring, i'm skipping it

do you prefer being given fakeclaims as scum in a non-flavor game, or having to claim based around what roles your team has/town claims?

rate bravely default out of 10?

I prefer being given fakeclaims

with 5 being average, probably like... a 7? My main complaint is the game was pretty imbalanced, lots of strats that would just cheese everything in the main story. Also the last 4 chapters could kinda drag

same question I asked Kaoz then forgot to ask Rein, name 12 other players you'd want to fill up the playerlist of a 13p game you're in, one list for NOC and one list for OC

Limited to SF

NOC:

BBM, SB, Prims, Helios, Haze, Balcerzak, Iris, Obviam, StSS, Weapons, kirsche, Levity? Something like that

OC:

Kaoz, RD, Haze, Balcerzak, Obviam, Active!Kay, Blitz, kirsche, Rein, Life, BBM, eclipse or something like that

wow everybody asked so many questions I don't know what to ask ;_;

What are your plans after you graduate?

After I graduate, I'm probably gonna get a part time job doing whatever until I can find something more stable and longterm. Video game development seemed cool but the more I learned about it the worse it seemed. I will probably do it as a side hobby or something though

Pfft BBM I already did that.

Would you ever be interested in RPing with SF members that you know better that do RPing (e.g. me/SB/Refa)?

Might be cool. Like I told you on Skype I've had bad experiences with really big groups though, but like 5 people + GM could be cool

Wasn't sure what SB meant

I prefer real time to PBP, with play by post I have a tendency to get lazy and not post

Setting/system I think I'm open to most things, I'd probably need something pitched to me before I could go "Sounds good/bad"

edit: Actually one thing is I'm not huge on scifi

Edited by Paperblade

hmm, favorite /tg/ stuff is probably

Killed My First Player

Jamhorn Glittergold

Stuffed Tarrasque

Illiterate Barbarians

Never start a thread with an image more interesting than the title

Edited by Paperblade