The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. I met Shin on SF, when I posted in his Let's Rage FE8 thread and told him I liked his playthrough :P:

Come on, you can't just say that when everyone else explained the whole story. I WANT TO KNOW MORE

(not if you don't want to talk about it, of course, but more info would be appreciated)

Come on, you can't just say that when everyone else explained the whole story. I WANT TO KNOW MORE

I really don't think there is much more to how we met other than that, though XD;

Well, I first saw some of his posts for the drafting section before I joined and thought they were funny and that he was a nice guy, and if SF had nice people like Shin then it was worth joining even if there seemed to be a lot of assholes. First talked to him after I joined on his FE8 Let's Rage thread, and then after the Folgore Rangers thing started we were talking a lot more. Then we started chatting on Skype and became closer friends and then about a year and a half later we got together!

Considering you like writing, do you read a lot? What genre and books do you like?

I used to read a lot more, but lately I've been too busy to really do anything more than browse through fanfiction. My favorite genres seem to be nonfiction history/sociology (my favorite book is Lies My Teacher Told Me) and action/adventure in modern or close-to-modern settings. Fantasy worlds seem to only be my cup of tea in video games.

Will you enter the next writing contest?

I have an entry in progress! I think I'll be able to finish and submit it before the deadline this time as well, here's hoping.

My favorite genres seem to be nonfiction history/sociology (my favorite book is Lies My Teacher Told Me) and action/adventure in modern or close-to-modern settings.

"close-to-modern" only including recent past, or also immediate future?

"close-to-modern" only including recent past, or also immediate future?

By "close-to-modern", I mean something that's in a world very similar to this one and has technology on the level of what I am familiar with. Things in the fantasy world or the very far future are things I like in anime and video games.

when are you starting the SF reading contest???

Depends on how much people can't follow directions!

How badly do you think BBM will lose it?

Badly enough!

Also …

j00

Eury