New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I should interrupt your fun for an (ir)regularly scheduled votals:

Being voted [number of votes]: voted by

Mancer [3]: Weapons, Gaius

Rapier [1]: SB

Weapons [3]: Hunter, Mancer, Randa

Gaius [1]: kirsche

kirsche [2]: Weapons, Blitz

Not Voting [5]: Chen, Snike, Wen, Rapier, Izhuark

If I've misplaced your (un)vote, please bring it to my attention, I'm only human.

Rapier has been prodded.

Edit: Err, mistakes may have been made here, I've already corrected one.

Edited by Balcerzak

Where's my vote? :(:

Anyway, whoever shot Marth needs to come clean - because otherwise I'm assuming that the shot came from scum.

I'll reread Gaius tomorrow morning. I've got more stuff to take care of tonight. ;/

Where's my vote? :(:Anyway, whoever shot Marth needs to come clean - because otherwise I'm assuming that the shot came from scum.I'll reread Gaius tomorrow morning. I've got more stuff to take care of tonight. ;/

See I'm more inclined to believe it was a day SK which would explain the lack of a second... Oh my God did I actually just say day SK. Ignore me please.

Anyways on a bit more serious note the clock link in the OP tells me we have about 4 hours left in the phase, so let's actually decide who to lynch.

I say we turbo snike, what do you mean that's a horrible ideas, fine being serious I'm gonna role with a gaius lynch, willing to consolidate on mancer if we have, would kinda be opposed to a weapons lynch ATM, even though my original weapons case was amazing. So yeah

##unvote

##Vote:Lord Gaius

so, my power and net combined has been terrible recently.

@Randa, I am pretty sure we are not lynching Gaius today or anytime soon, his role makes far more sense as a townie than anything else with those numbers.

I think I will start off with my questions,

1 is there was there to see who would accuse SB without trying to find some evidence first, cause said person must have some motive, I didn't get much more than what I originally got.

2 was there to find out if the hooker was town or not. Based on what I got, it is not. The people who might have been suspecting him are Izhuark and Gaius. Gaius is not a hooker. Neither of them sounded like they wanted to hook Weapons (and they are both town reads for me) so, I think we can assume the hooker is a mafia role.

3 this was to narrow down the hooker, but, I didn't get anything out of it

4 Like I already mentioned, I think Snike was killed because he was scanned on the Twilight phase and I wanted to see if anyone might hint towards that, sadly no one did

5 I think SB has been culted, his recent posts are quite worse than what it was before (it should have been better if he was masoned, IMO) and he has been quite defensive earlier. I have been trying to PoE who might be interested in culting me/SB and the list comes down to two people, Mancer and Kirsche. Both has the problem of wanting to remove SB without any thought trying to decipher what might have actually happened to SB, which bothers me quite a bit, heck, even Marth didn't accuse SB of being culted, but these two immediately did.

SB's recent defense of Mancer is also quite telling that Mancer might be the cult leader. SB's sudden defense on Mancer add points on Mancer too for being the cultist.

6 This was me role fishing and trying to get ITPs to screw up by saying his role might be less powerful

7 The probably mayor was the 3rd person in my line of probably cult, but after seeing more content, said person probably isn't

8 Since Hunter already claimed, this question is pointless. I actually wanted to see how people would react to it and see if that gave me any pointers towards the ITPs.

I am gonna properly read the thread and update reads based on it in a bit (hoping my net stays)

Where's my vote? :(:

Anyway, whoever shot Marth needs to come clean - because otherwise I'm assuming that the shot came from scum.

I'll reread Gaius tomorrow morning. I've got more stuff to take care of tonight. ;/

Weapons is voting two different people!

I warned you I felt like I was still missing tracking down a problem. The Weapons on Mancer was supposed to be eclipse, I think? I will have to do a full recount when phase actually ends to ensure accuracy, rather than just tallying which change happened since the last tally, so it will probably take me awhile, considering I'll be at work, it might not be until my 5:00 lunch. Expect Twilight until at least then.

Whatever 2 hours left, don't really support a weapons or Kirsche lynch and turboing is the dumbest thing possible, no support for a gaius lynch, nobody is on. I'll settle for mancer. Doesn't scream obv town, is super scum lord so willing to consolidate.

##Unvote

#Vote:Mancer

Excuse me evryone who voted mancer, what are your reason for it ? Because even if i created the wagon at first out of a guess, i don't really know the reason that make him scummy except sknike's death. (except eclipse because she explained that she diddn't licked how he ignored her question.)

Because I don't really have any problems with the case on him and his play hasn't jumped out to me as super townie, though it isn't super scummy either so. Yeah.

Arf i don't like to hesitate like that but without more clue mancer is the one that seem the more suspicious to me, and i don't want to hope on the weapon wagon since he's more talkative recently and seem town in the way he play...

##Vote:MancerNecro

That Marth shot came pretty late, and there isn't enough time to talk about it. Mancer's been a pretty heavy talking point, and his activity's tanked to the point where even if my case on him isn't fully up-to-date, he'd need a lot of free time to catch up. . .which I don't think he will.

I'm a bit annoyed with Blitz for disappearing (he needs to post the point of those questions), and a lot of people need to post their thoughts on Marth's sudden removal. Wen and Chen owe the game a bunch of reads.

I don't get Wepaons post either. But my two cents on the Marth kill would be that scum thought his role's power was worth removing, even if it meant giving up a possible mislynch later in the game. Also, nobody was really pushing Marth for a lynch today afaik.