QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have a subscription to PC GAMER lol

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN: Are you a good exam taker? What are your strategies?

lol its been an ice age since i took an exam. But back in the days (of Yore), i was kind of a slacker and didnt do a lot in the way of solid revision. In college though, i was ok i suppose.

i pay attention in lecture because i'm insanely bad at studying; if i don't get it into my head the first time and let it percolate i'm hosed

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND ELEVEN: What's your preferred convenience store?

if you don't shop at any convenience stores, what do you use for convenience-store-style shopping? if you're unfamiliar, that means "goddamn i want a twinkie" and then you buy only a twinkie, and other emergency transactions.

Theres this Arco/AMPM down the road from me that ill use for such matters. It also has the cheapest petrol for a mile or so.

there's a sushi delivery/takeout place about a 5-10 min walk away that also doubles as a convenience store with plenty of pocky, macaron ice cream sandwiches, taiyaki ice cream, and korean fast food products

it owns

there's a sushi delivery/takeout place about a 5-10 min walk away that also doubles as a convenience store with plenty of pocky, macaron ice cream sandwiches, taiyaki ice cream, and korean fast food products

it owns

i have one of those near my place too.

Those discount stores like Dollar Tree and Dollar General.

Am I an old lady.

I fucking hate Dollar General. That place is spreading like a fucking contagion in my area and ive about had it. Theres been like, three opened in the area, and now they want to stick one right in Columbia which is a historical state park. There arent enough pots and pans i can bang to make noise about that shit. Go away, Dollar General. /rant

Live 5 minutes' walk away from a small but versatile shop. Used to be an IGA but it got bought out by a different shopping centre company like 9 months ago to... to... uh... I have no idea somehow. Not that it made any difference to the place, or staff, or opening hours...

Probably Circle K, mostly because there's one within walking distance of my house. There's another convenience store like right across the street from that that I've been too as well, but I can't remember the name of that one for the life of me.

Depends on what I want:

- For most of my needs, there's a small shop about a three minute's walk from my workplace. Besides selling the usual snack foods/bottled water, they also have bentos, nail polish remover, and some hilarious mugs for sale ("if you don't succeed, next time try doing it like how your mother told you").

- For a couple of things, there's another convenience store across the street. Their ready-to-eat selection is better, and includes things like corn chowder, chili, and fresh-made side salads.

- Shout out to the one store I used to visit, but can't any more. Their ready-made stuff had things like kim chee fried rice and some really good shoyu chicken musubi (not sure if they discontinued the latter, but it was amazing way back when I could actually eat it).

I fucking hate Dollar General. That place is spreading like a fucking contagion in my area and ive about had it. Theres been like, three opened in the area, and now they want to stick one right in Columbia which is a historical state park. There arent enough pots and pans i can bang to make noise about that shit. Go away, Dollar General. /rant

In Indiana I lived in a town that doesn't have two of any store

except dollar general

oh my god I only just noticed the thread title is Q7-11

ya it's cute

oh my god I only just noticed the thread title is Q7-11

i'm so clever B)

i do my convenience or otherwise shopping at wal-mart because it's a brief jaunt from school. nothing's close enough to home to justify.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWELVE: What's your favorite shade of brown?

you'll never guess for whom i am asking this