Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is even happening. Am I still asleep?

Anyways SB, it'd be Potential MYLO if the setup was 12/4/1 (unless the ITP had to win with town but pretty sure you mean that they're poisoner), even assuming the poisoner didn't poison anyone for whatever reason; 12/3/2 is even less possible for similar reasons. 13/4 is definitely impossible, which is why I figure it's 13/3/1 (or 12/3/1/1 I guess).

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if Mitsuki was some sort of ITP that could win with town. #GutReads

Unless you've been spoiled on the game, it should be fine considering half of the players in this game are hydras who supposedly subbed out.

@SSG: Please claim. Everyone else already has, we need to factor in your role~

Oh. Well then, I'm a Lightningrod and somehow didn't die today. I would've used it Night 2 but I was lazy. Sorry, because that would've really helped and I wasn't playing anyways...

I was also redirected, from SB to SSG.

I think Eclipse/Gaius have to be scum at this point with the Corinthian flip but idek anymore.

the lightningrod doesn't make sense because then how is Corinthian dead? One explanation is that he was poisoned last night but I was the only one who targeted Corinthian according to Gaius/Eclipse.

The other is that mafia have a strongman but then why Corinthian over SB or even me or Gaius/Eclipse. Killing Corinthian to frame me doesn't make sense because why not do it the other way around and kill me to frame Corinthian, since I'm the more experienced player, even if I was arguably in a less townie looking position

Another is that it doesn't redirect kills, but then it's the shittiest town lightningrod ever. more likely that SSG is scum in that case.

Also, Gaius/Eclipse, SB, and I are the only ones left with active roles?

Gaius/Eclipse targeted SB last night, not 3rd.

Snike, 3rd wasn't on for the entire night phase. At around 7AMish today (phase start time), I checked his profile and the last time he was on was 12:09AM yesterday. What I don't get is why he died...maybe he got poisoned or there's a strongwilled scum.

Also Eclipse's watch should prove that me/Crysta have passive roles (unless we're a ninja if you think Baldrick was lying about that).

My theory is that 3rd was poisoned two night ago and he died. Whoever scum killed last night doesn't matter because they targeted SSG, who got docced by BBM (this would make BBM confirmed town). Eclipse would probably be scum on the kill in that case (it can't be SB and BBM's kill would have been successful as scum unless he's the fucking fantastic mafia doctor), but just let me know if any of the assumptions I'm making are like really dumb.

um

BBM

could you reiterate that bit about the lightning rod?

which part? as I see it, the options are a) poisoner, b) strongwilled scum, c) the lightningrod doesn't redirect kills

a) assuming Eclipse is telling the truth about n2 visitors to Corinthian, nobody targeted him but me (and Eclipse herself I guess) but I'm not the poisoner (at least fmpov). Corinthian being poisoned on n1 doesn't make sense because then why were there so many deaths on n2?

b) possible I guess but why Corinthian then? If the idea was to kill one protective role to frame the other as Mitsuki suggested, then why not kill me to frame Corinthian? I might have been looking a bit scummier but I'm also the more experienced player.

c) in this case it has practically no town benefit (negative benefit even) and is probably a scum role.

c)

actually I guess if Gilgamesh was killed by Mitsuki's PGO, zerosabers was vigged by Eury, and then scum killed Eury, a two-night delayed poisoner is possible. but why poison corinthian n1?

@refa- I don't think SB is scum but is there a reason the kill can't be him?

Also Gaius/Eclipse targeted SB on N2 (I know I said last night before but I blame your wording for that), not 3rd. I'm really not sure why you think she targeted 3rd.