Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He'll most probably be 4⋆, just like Ursula and Michalis before him.

This makes me wonder if they'll ever do a Grand Hero Battle for 5* units. I doubt it since the most difficult GHB are already Lv. 40 5* Lunatic, though. Any way they can make these missions even harder?

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

This makes me wonder if they'll ever do a Grand Hero Battle for 5* units. I doubt it since the most difficult GHB are already Lv. 40 5* Lunatic, though. Any way they can make this missions even harder?

Giving every unit a full set of skills and +10

Not to mention all of them being specific units and non-generic 

Edited by Arcanite

Yes

Every single enemy have Life and Death 3 and Vantage 3 on them and they move first

Also they have a Horse Dancer that is enemy exclusive

And they all have Distant Counter

Good luck

Edited by JSND

Just now, Arcanite said:

Giving every unit a full set of skills and +10

Not to mention all of them being Regular units and non-generic 

This is gonna be way outside the box, but hear me out:

• The map is Birthright/Conquest Chapter 6
  • You field 4 units versus 8 other units
  • Xander / Elise / Leo / Camilla on one side and Ryoma / Hinoka / Takumi / Sakura on the other
  • Xander has his skills from 9-5 Lunatic
  • Ryoma has Vantage
  • Everyone Lv. 40 with max merge
  • You cry

3 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Rather spend 20k feathers than lose all of the stamina potions + a lot of tears and gain nothing.

Yeah, seriously... o.o

I guess for right now, I'll level up some people in my roster. Merric's a good choice right now.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

This makes me wonder if they'll ever do a Grand Hero Battle for 5* units. I doubt it since the most difficult GHB are already Lv. 40 5* Lunatic, though. Any way they can make these missions even harder?

While it'd be fun, it seems like they want to keep 5* stuff more restricted than that. I do hope that they at least split the difficulty levels into Normal/Hard/Lunatic eventually, so it becomes possible to get three copies of each of them instead of just two.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

While it'd be fun, it seems like they want to keep 5* stuff more restricted than that. I do hope that they at least split the difficulty levels into Normal/Hard/Lunatic eventually, so it becomes possible to get three copies of each of them instead of just two.

Why not four? Even a 1* limited hero is more valuable than those who we can summon.

4 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Why not four? Even a 1* limited hero is more valuable than those who we can summon.

I wouldn't complain, but there's no precedent in Heroes for a fourth difficulty level.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I wouldn't complain, but there's no precedent in Heroes for a fourth difficulty level.

Geez Louise guys. You need to learn how to not say stuff like this.

Nintendo could be watching us.

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

True and I don't quite expect them to do so, but why would they be restricted into one difficulty level each in this case? Yeah it's cleaner going one each especially when the added one is a one star, but I don't how it goes against anything mechanical or why a fourth difficultly level need play into it. 

Oh my, I actually really like the new layout. Like @Arcanite said, I hope it stays a customizable option after April Fool's. 

Anywho, I don't expect them to add a 4th difficulty level for 5* GHBs, but I DO want them to bring back 2* ones like with Narcian's for a total of 3 difficulty levels every GHB. It doesn't really affect me either way since, but I want the newer people to get a chance to grab them too. 

1 hour ago, r4v1sh said:

A character that has a lot of blue is certainly easy to find. But me? I'm waiting for an all purple "Jagen Forest".

Magical Purple.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yep~!  Eight units, with reinforcements~!  The old ambush reinforcements from FE6, no less~! :P:

22 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh my, I actually really like the new layout. Like @Arcanite said, I hope it stays a customizable option after April Fool's. 

Anywho, I don't expect them to add a 4th difficulty level for 5* GHBs, but I DO want them to bring back 2* ones like with Narcian's for a total of 3 difficulty levels every GHB. It doesn't really affect me either way since, but I want the newer people to get a chance to grab them too. 

I want three levels of GHB for no other reason than to get another copy of the character.  They usually come with nifty things~!

Anyone know what skill makes Navarre nifty? Xander had Quick Riposte while Michalis had Iote's shield. Then there's RobinF with Blue Tomebreaker. I forgot what Camus and Zephiel had. And I don't recall if Narcian nor Ursula has a skill that they share on their own currently.

Just now, Rapha666br said:

Btw, does anyone If the grand hero battle units are neutral IV as default, or ia It random like the summonable  skills?I want to make sure my Michalis worth 20,000 feathers...

Pretty sure they're neutral by default.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Like Lunatic+ in Awakening, give the enemies bullshit skill combos. The well-designed skill combos in the normal GHBs are cool, right? Now we're putting Distant Counter on everything, multiple teleport skills, four skills on one enemy...

VANTAGE+

Oh, the site looks so pretty! I bet the reality is that the pink is magically dyed blood from Michalis and his allies after what Sakura and her 3 other Sakura buddies did to him.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Oh, the site looks so pretty! I bet the reality is that the pink is magically dyed blood from Michalis and his allies after what Sakura and her 3 other Sakura buddies did to him.

Check out the Announcements section. ;):

I don't think Navarre's going to have some super-unique skill, just as Narcian/Ursula didn't.  I would be surprised if he came with anything but a Killing Edge, though!

36 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Like Lunatic+ in Awakening, give the enemies bullshit skill combos. The well-designed skill combos in the normal GHBs are cool, right? Now we're putting Distant Counter on everything, multiple teleport skills, four skills on one enemy...

VANTAGE+

The recent skill fusions a sign of things to come on that front? Omni blow, Fortify/Goad/Ward/Hone All, Weapon breaker, ect, ect?  That's less crazy skill combos, but I think it could be worked in especially if they also work in special weapons. Everybody gets distant/close counter weapons for example. (They could even look to fates for that) 

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I still can't believe that that's an actual strat...

For anyone wondering:

6 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

The recent skill fusions a sign of things to come on that front? Omni blow, Fortify/Goad/Ward/Hone All, Weapon breaker, ect, ect?  That's less crazy skill combos, but I think it could be worked in especially if they also work in special weapons. Everybody gets distant/close counter weapons for example. (They could even look to fates for that) 

Lmao Omniblow. I think it's possible we'll get a Rally or Hone that buffs all four stats at once (Rally/Hone Spectrum).