Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Thor Odinson said:

Yeah I love Lach's Cipher art

her Heroes art is pretty disappoint :c

I mean I'll still use her because I like her as a character, but

On the other hand we did get Senri Kita's Ryoma which is like, my favorite thing ever

Actually Senri Kita drew a lot of the long hair pretty sword dude types--- Navarre, Samto and Shannan in Cipher, Ryoma and Karel in Heroes, also Julius and Soren if we count non-sword pretty long hair guys

Please keep this up Senri Kita this is good for my eyes

(also IS please hire Senri Kita to draw Ayra)

Why are you missing my lovely Cecilia, the Mage General of Etruria (actually Etruria has a lot of handsome characters like Pent, Clarine, Klein and Percival)! Having a beautiful art is basically the strongest reason why I'm in love with cecilia and the frustration of not making her work in fe6.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I've been taking assorted units through the tower and I really enjoy how easy the s skill system is. I figured it'd be way clunkier but its nice that you can pretty easily swap skills between characters

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Why are you missing my lovely Cecilia, the Mage General of Etruria (actually Etruria has a lot of handsome characters like Pent, Clarine, Klein and Percival)! Having a beautiful art is basically the strongest reason why I'm in love with cecilia and the frustration of not making her work in fe6.

Honestly, I was exposed to FE6 characters through Heroes, so seeing Klein in-game for the first time really threw me for a loop.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

I was listing dudes

but yes Cecilia's art is lovely

He's mad about not being in SSB4, so he's going to make up for his anger by making it so that he can have extraordinarily huge attack. Or something like that, I guess. That'll show Captain Falcon.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

The enemy has T-Adept, no need to waste your own slot on it.

Well if we're factoring in enemy skills now, I'm gonna have to go over my math again.

Holy crap. Chrom now has 450 Atk, Julia 430, and Effie 432. Effie does less damage now compared to the other two since Draug has 4 Def as opposed to zero, interestingly enough.

Anyone want to take any guesses on what focus units they'll have for the next GHB?

I'm sort of trying to train potential units up who night be good for Zephiel early.

I have a feeling Oboro might be a focus unit because how her normal set is good against Sword Knights. Maybe a Blue mage as well (Linde focus hopefully?)

I'm wary of GHB banners, but Ryoma is my most wanted unit right now for his sword, so if he makes it onto Xander's banner, I might have to consider it. Although I do plan to 5* Xander when I get him anyway, so I'll already have a sword user with built-in Distant Counter.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Well if we're factoring in enemy skills now, I'm gonna have to go over my math again.

Holy crap. Chrom now has 450 Atk, Julia 430, and Effie 432. Effie does less damage now compared to the other two since Draug has 4 Def as opposed to zero, interestingly enough.

Wait, if giving the enemy t-adept is the same effect, can't u use defiant attack instead of death blow?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Wait, if giving the enemy t-adept is the same effect, can't u use defiant attack instead of death blow?

We already have a +7 Atk buff via Harsh Command to reverse the Seal Attack debuff, so it's not needed.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

We already have a +7 Atk buff via Harsh Command to reverse the Seal Attack debuff, so it's not needed.

Ah okay. Forgot about that whole Harsh command thing.

Who wants to ask someone to hack this in just so that we can get a picture of Chrom slicing Fae into little chicken cutlets? Been a while since I went to KFC

Just now, Arcanite said:

Who wants to ask someone to hack this in just so that we can get a picture of Chrom slicing Fae into little chicken cutlets? Been a while since I went to KFC

I call dibs.

Spoiler

It was my idea after all 

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Fae's too adorable. She did nothing wrong.
(I'm secretly eating chicken right now though)

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Me too actually. I was feeling a little spendy today and got myself some chinese food.

Where the General Fae at? 

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Falcom said:

It's Fae's fault for being a green dragon unit!  That's literally asking for Falchion to turn her into chicken nuggets!

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Meanwhile, I'm a little sad because I kind of ship Ryoma/Fae platonically after my sister got them both in the same focus.

Granted, you're talking about Chrom vs Fae, but...

Raijinto has built in electric power. In fact, after chrom slices her to pieces, Ryoma can put them on a plate and make some nice grilled chicken! >:]

Edit: was that too graphic? Eh, you guys can handle it.

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Meanwhile, I'm a little sad because I kind of ship Ryoma/Fae platonically after my sister got them both in the same focus.

Granted, you're talking about Chrom vs Fae, but...

Actual age aside (being a dragon and all) Fae is just way too much like a child for me to feel comfortable shipping her with anyone, personally.

I think of her more as a precious little daughter that I want to see play around and grow up happily <3

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Raijinto has built in electric power. In fact, after chrom slices her to pieces, Ryoma can put them on a plate and make some nice grilled chicken! >:]

Thank you for the rather graphic visualization. Now I doubt whether I'll be able to sleep tonight...

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Actual age aside (being a dragon and all) Fae is just way too much like a child for me to feel comfortable shipping her with anyone, personally.

I think of her more as a precious little daughter that I want to see play around and grow up happily <3

...That's why I said platonically. Like a more adorable Ryoma/Elise without an S Support.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...That's why I said platonically. Like a more adorable Ryoma/Elise without an S Support.

Ah okay I missed that, sorry. I should probably head to sleep pretty soon...

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Ah okay I missed that, sorry. I should probably head to sleep pretty soon...

Don't blame you: I don't think you'll find a lot of people that actively ship platonic pairings.

I could probably invent a new word for it and not be challenged.