Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Sias said:

Under these conditions it doesn't sound like it would necessarily be a good idea to summon now. I'd probably hoard a lot of orbs and then start to selectively pick red on the next banner with a red mage that interest you.

I feel like waiting for Aversa might be the best option I have now considering my luck with red mages -- I've never summoned anyone but Sophia with bad boon/bane and recently, one Raigh. Assuming she is a GHB unit, then everyone gets her which means there's no RNG involved in whether or not I can summon her. Yay, a fool's hope...

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

46 minutes ago, Sophie said:

The Cherche has been 5 starred
Any recommendations for a B skill?

I've seen Drag Back recommended for Brave Axe Cherche since it allows her to puts some distance with the rest of the enemy after 1RKO a unit, but I could see Axebreaker being useful.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

The Cherche has been 5 starred
Any recommendations for a B skill?

Assuming you're running a Brave Axe set, I would go with either Drag Back (to allow her to retreat after a kill) or Wings of Mercy for mobility. Axebreaker is also an option, but considering she already kills all but the most durable axes (like Hector) anyways, I'd rather just leave those to a red unit and give her more versatility in her other matchups. 

Spoiler

3tYjLl1.png

Weapon: Rogue Dagger+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Iceberg
A: RES 3
B: Poison 3
C: Threaten ATK 3

Decided to give Felicia Rogue Dagger+ and Threaten Attack 3 today, quite happy and hoping it'll perform well. Thinking about replacing her A skill with Fury 3 so Rogue Dagger will have the same MT as Silver and of course the extra DEF and SPD is nice as well, though I'm not too fond of the after damage since she'll need two round of combat to kill most things with her special. Anyone mind providing some insight if I should go with it?

@MaskedAmpharos That's a nice Scathach recolor, you play Fate GO by any chance?

33 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:
  Reveal hidden contents

3tYjLl1.png

Weapon: Rogue Dagger+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Iceberg
A: RES 3
B: Poison 3
C: Threaten ATK 3

Decided to give Felicia Rogue Dagger+ and Threaten Attack 3 today, quite happy and hoping it'll perform well. Thinking about replacing her A skill with Fury 3 so Rogue Dagger will have the same MT as Silver and of course the extra DEF and SPD is nice as well, though I'm not too fond of the after damage since she'll need two round of combat to kill most things with her special. Anyone mind providing some insight if I should go with it?

@MaskedAmpharos That's a nice Scathach recolor, you play Fate GO by any chance?

Fury is always good to have, unless you plan on only having her debuff + tank mages. Fury bringing her up to 40 Spd lets her double a lot of things, so maybe there could be some damage going on there. Personally, I'd pick like, Spd +3 or just Atk +3 over Res +3 though, since 38 Res feels a bit overkill. Isn't 35 already enough to tank most things without taking much/any damage?

Grinding SP for Celica at the moment, and mah gawd this is slow. I wish double SP was back. I have Renewal 3 and almost Draconic Aura, but I still need to get Reposition, Spur Def and figure out her A skill (might just go with Distant Def for now, since I haven't made up my mind about sacrificing my Bunny Lucina and don't have access to Death Blow).

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fury is always good to have, unless you plan on only having her debuff + tank mages. Fury bringing her up to 40 Spd lets her double a lot of things, so maybe there could be some damage going on there. Personally, I'd pick like, Spd +3 or just Atk +3 over Res +3 though, since 38 Res feels a bit overkill. Isn't 35 already enough to tank most things without taking much/any damage?

Grinding SP for Celica at the moment, and mah gawd this is slow. I wish double SP was back. I have Renewal 3 and almost Draconic Aura, but I still need to get Reposition, Spur Def and figure out her A skill (might just go with Distant Def for now, since I haven't made up my mind about sacrificing my Bunny Lucina and don't have access to Death Blow).

Since we are talking about Felicia, let me show you this blasphemy that is on reddit: 

I sent it to MaskedAmpharos yesterday too. IT MAKES ME SO UPSET

So I have enough feathers for another 5 star upgrade now! But I'm getting my Marth to lv. 40 again first. He's merged and full on skills, so he can join my other 5 stars who are lv. 40 and filled with skills. ^^

After that, Sharena's getting the 5 star treatment!

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Since we are talking about Felicia, let me show you this blasphemy that is on reddit: 

Why does it make you upset, it's quite a good build.

Windsweep let's her debuff physical units to get her buffs up, iceberg let's her damage, and high res and speed lets her counter-kill mages without issue.

24 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Why does it make you upset, it's quite a good build.

Windsweep let's her debuff physical units to get her buffs up, iceberg let's her damage, and high res and speed lets her counter-kill mages without issue.

meh i would agree if she would be using smoke daggers + to AoE Debuff foes, but with rogue daggers? She debuffs one unit and thats it, granted it gives here 5 more def and 5 more res, meaning against archers she could have potentially 11 more DEF for 1 turn. Against melees still screwed

2 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

My Julia is complete *-* So happy! (+hp -def)

You essentially turned her into a NIno killer! Génial!

Ever think about making a tome team?

2 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Thanks!

And yep! I have a +res Sanaki, and I will be giving her Red tomebreaker

And a Bunny Lucina, but I will probably give her desperation, I will take advantage of her +spd nature (and her res and def are not that great anyways)

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Actually, that's quite an amazing skillset. Though I think Threaten Atk would've been a better option over Threaten Spd. Just my call. It's a shame that I'm never tempted to do such a thing.

Spoiler

Or am I? *rubs hands maniacally*

Just now, Maymeimai said:

Thanks!

And yep! I have a +res Sanaki, and I will be giving her Red tomebreaker

And a Bunny Lucina, but I will probably give her desperation, I will take advantage of her +spd nature (and her res and def are not that great anyways)

You have a +Spd Bunny Lucina!? lucky

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Or am I? *rubs hands maniacally*

I'm down to 30k feathers from promoting Zephiel for Life and Death fodder, but once I have the power, I have an extra Karel to give someone a Wo Dao to

#WoDaoLaslowOrWoDaoSelena

25 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

I just need to actually pull a Julia so that I can make exact same thing of her as I've been planning for a long time.
I was (and still am) loyal to you, Your Majesty, why do you continue to ignore my summons? :(
Your brother has been waiting for you too!

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm down to 30k feathers from promoting Zephiel for Life and Death fodder, but once I have the power, I have an extra Karel to give someone a Wo Dao to

#WoDaoLaslowOrWoDaoSelena

There are better candidates for the Wo Dao....

#WoDaoAlfonseOrWoDaoCaeda

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I just need to actually pull a Julia so that I can make exact same thing of her as I've been planning for a long time.
I was (and still am) loyal to you, Your Majesty, why do you continue to ignore my summons? :(

Mine came to me when I was trying really really hard to pull Soren lol 

As for the ones I want, I am still trying to pull my favorite lords (Ephraim and Eirika)

Not even a 4* Eirika I got yet. Now I am basically just saving orbs for them, L'arachel and exclusive banners (like the spring one)

As for the ones I want, I am still trying to pull my favorite lords (Ephraim and Eirika)

Not even a 4* Eirika I got yet. Now I am basically just saving orbs for them, L'arachel and exclusive banners (like the spring one)

1 minute ago, Maymeimai said:

To the contrary, I got two Sorens. Also I've got a 5⋆ Eirika who's been invaluable while training people.

But Julia I lack.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So I have enough feathers for another 5 star upgrade now! But I'm getting my Marth to lv. 40 again first. He's merged and full on skills, so he can join my other 5 stars who are lv. 40 and filled with skills. ^^

I just imagined Sharena's "My turn~" line after you said that.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I just imagined Sharena's "My turn~" line after you said that.

To the contrary, I got two Sorens. Also I've got a 5⋆ Eirika who's been invaluable while training people.

But Julia I lack.

Caeda is my bootleg Eirika lol She already comes with rally speed, so I gave her fortify atk

But I love Caeda, and shes been really useful, at the end of the day, it all depends of playstyle (a lot of people just cant seem to work with her, sadly)