Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So after many hours of grinding in the training tower, I have finally gotten the Breath of Life seal. For those who also have the seal, who did you have equip it? It's tough for me to decide which one of my units should have the skill.

Also, I was so focused on tempest trials that I completely forgot about new characters coming in the next 2 days.

EDIT: I'm considering Mae because of her Blarowl tome.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

So after many hours of grinding in the training tower, I have finally gotten the Breath of Life seal. For those who also have the seal, who did you have equip it? It's tough for me to decide which one of my units should have the skill.

Also, I was so focused on tempest trials that I completely forgot about new characters coming in the next 2 days.

I personally gave it to Nino (and also inherited BoL on her) since she was the one mostly attacking, which gave her the opportunity to heal the rest of my party back up. 

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I do the same as Ampharos, except replace Nino with Ursula

14 minutes ago, Magician Lugh said:

@Falcom I must have missed the news but which characters will we be getting?

The next banner hasn't been announced yet, but since the bride banner ends Wednesday morning, we should be getting a trailer for it soon.

27 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I personally gave it to Nino (and also inherited BoL on her) since she was the one mostly attacking, which gave her the opportunity to heal the rest of my party back up. 

If Nino is mainly your attacker, wouldn't it be unnecessary since your party members aren't attacking much (unless they're baiting and tanking the hits)? I can sorta understand if that's the case because your Nino has BoL and she's a mage.

And yeah, we don't know the new characters yet. But I assume a trailer should drop within the next few days (hopefully tonight actually). I'm also excited to know the next grand hero battle once the update drops.

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

If Nino is mainly your attacker, wouldn't it be unnecessary since your party members aren't attacking much (unless they're baiting and tanking the hits)? I can sorta understand if that's the case because your Nino has BoL and she's a mage.

And yeah, we don't know the new characters yet. But I assume a trailer should drop within the next few days (hopefully tonight actually). I'm also excited to know the next grand hero battle once the update drops.

Its more along the lines of since Nino usually attacks, while the other tries to take hits, its more realistic to have her get the BoL, so others can position around her for healing

It kinda notable since Nino is the kind of unit who want to get surounded every turn

8 minutes ago, JSND said:

Its more along the lines of since Nino usually attacks, while the other tries to take hits, its more realistic to have her get the BoL, so others can position around her for healing

It kinda notable since Nino is the kind of unit who want to get surounded every turn

So the others block enemies from reaching Nino since she is very frail is what I'm understanding? My bad, I meant to say that if she had Life and Death, then Breath of Life would make sense to have with for a glass canon.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

So the others block enemies from reaching Nino since she is very frail is what I'm understanding? My bad, I meant to say that if she had Life and Death, then Breath of Life would make sense to have with for a glass canon.

yeah you attack with Nino and reposition her so that others take hits, in turn allowing Nino to exclusively strike during PP. Main point is really that Mage are the best user of BoL since they attacks so often, and have an easier way to position your units for BoL to actually affects you(due to 2 range)

23 minutes ago, Falcom said:

It's because she's my main attacker, but she can't handle everything on her own. I often need Robin to tank hits from a red mage or an archer or something, for example. 

The other reason is because she's the only one on my team that doesn't really want to be healed because she wants to stay in Desperation range, as well as to stay low enough for Ninian to teleport to her anywhere with WoM. Robin, on the other hand, only has Swordbreaker 2 and is easily knocked out of range by a hit or two, so healing him is important to secure ORKOs, and Ryoma takes Fury damage whenever he attacks (and sometimes I need him to tank a green mage if Nino's too low to do so), both of which are scenarios where I would want them to be healed. 

I had Robin take my BoL seal despite having Nino, because Nino is the source of Ardent Sacrifice, which means that Robin can regenerate Nino who can then Ardent Sac for him and Ryoma.

It's done pretty well for my team's sustain so far.

19 hours ago, r_n said:

I was about to sacrifice a nino for gronnblade on Cecilia or Robin-F but I decided to see what their natures were

+Resistance/-Speed (this is the first one i ever got, my first 4 star period, good memories)
+HP/-Attack 
+Resistance/-Attack
+HP/-Speed

why do i just have the worst luck with ninos.

She tried her best.

The Nino I use was 3*, but the nice thing about 3* units is you're far more likely to eventually get the ideal nature.

Just now, Rezzy said:

She tried her best.

The Nino I use was 3*, but the nice thing about 3* units is you're far more likely to eventually get the ideal nature.

Funny thing is, my first AND only Nino was perfect heheheheheh

You have a 5 star Nino too eh? Enjoying killing everyone?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Funny thing is, my first AND only Nino was perfect heheheheheh

You have a 5 star Nino too eh? Enjoying killing everyone?

I've had my 5* Nino for a couple months now.  She was the first unit I 5*d, because she's one of my favorites, and before I realized how broken she is.  I just never really used her, since I already had Julia as part of my Arena team for a while.  I've got Eirika as Ninos bestie.  She has the Fort Res Seal in addition to the Atk and Speed buffs, so Nino gets +12 Atk just from standing next to her.

I've gotten a few A/A runs in Tempest today with my Nino and Friends team.  I have my Horse Emblem team as back-up.  I had 3 Horses+Robin early on, but Horse Emblem works best when everyone is horse.  Nino+Eirika+Azura works well enough on its own that Robin can tag along just fine and score a few kills.

That feeling when you are running a dancer and forget that they can attack by themselves, too.  Old habits die hard.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've had my 5* Nino for a couple months now.  She was the first unit I 5*d, because she's one of my favorites, and before I realized how broken she is.  I just never really used her, since I already had Julia as part of my Arena team for a while.  I've got Eirika as Ninos bestie.  She has the Fort Res Seal in addition to the Atk and Speed buffs, so Nino gets +12 Atk just from standing next to her.

I've gotten a few A/A runs in Tempest today with my Nino and Friends team.  I have my Horse Emblem team as back-up.  I had 3 Horses+Robin early on, but Horse Emblem works best when everyone is horse.  Nino+Eirika+Azura works well enough on its own that Robin can tag along just fine and score a few kills.

That feeling when you are running a dancer and forget that they can attack by themselves, too.  Old habits die hard.

heh heh seems OP

Now if I can pull an Eirika myself that'd be pretty great

Guess I'm just not sacrificing hard enough :/

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

heh heh seems OP

Now if I can pull an Eirika myself that'd be pretty great

Guess I'm just not sacrificing hard enough :/

If you make your sacrifice to me, you can have a -Atk Eirika.  My first Eirika was -Atk, but she was 4*.  I was lucky enough to get a better one later.

I just gave Robin Fort Def.  That will give Nino Buffs in all 4 stats now.  Hopefully, that makes the Tempest a bit easier.

I've blown through 20 units for skill fodder in the last week.  I was at unit cap, and now, I'm 20 below.

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Is it alright to assume we'll get the new banner trailer in about 5 hours? I'm Caeda-less and I think I've accepted it.

Don't give up till the end meng. I have still yet to pull my Bridelia, but I'm not giving up.

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

Gave it to Nino in my second account. Good for sustaining Lucina and putting Klein back in Swordbreaker mode.

My main account is lagging behind but I finally got the Breath of Life seal (exactly 20,000 points too which is amusing!)

I gave it to my Merric the Cleric build. Renewal+Ardent Sacrifice is such a good skill combo in these Tempest Trials.

Edited by mcsilas

47 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Don't give up till the end meng. I have still yet to pull my Bridelia, but I'm not giving up.

I'm still trying, but I've gotten 5* Mae and Charlotte instead of her. I want to see what the next banner is though.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Vantage banner is here with Reinhardt, Gordin, and Lon'qu. A rather lacklustre banner in my opinion. 

The banner where you wonder why the fuck do you even want Lon'qu

I mean at least Gordin is great

Edited by JSND