Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Arcanite said:

Oh no, you misunderstand

I'm not saying heroes was boring for me. That's why it was in quotation marks XD Heroes is ALWAYS fun for me!

Some people were complaining they had nothing else to do in game and now we have stuff to do! Youppie!

Yeah but Nino killing everything is boring!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I just realized something with barracks size being increased from 500 to 1000: @Ice Dragon could section off 100 to 500 slots for Ninian. Would you do it? Would you surround yourself with hundreds of the cutest ice waifu? :p

53 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Huh, we can expand our barracks from 500 to 1000? ATTN @Ice Dragon

Was already notified of it quite some time ago by a friend. I can finally take a break from having to clean inventory.

I don't have enough Ninians for that.

27 minutes ago, Doof said:

But still, why such a long banner...?

Hopefully a sign that they're preparing a big character update.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah but Nino killing everything is boring!

LOL

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT KILLING EVERYTHING WITH NINO US BORING!?

IT'S FUN

HEH

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHE 

I'm getting in a few gauntlet matches while hunting shiny Pokemon in friend safari on the side.

As for my score in the gauntlet ... without a multiplier I'm stuck in the mid-4000s. When I go to bed, my score's going to tank again.

EDIT: YES SHINY CHARMELEON

Edited by Sunwoo

I'm having a ton of fun but really hoping a future banner will have Taco meat. Loved him on fates. 

On a side note I'm working on Boey now. He's actually pretty decent 

Well, that's a lot of content. The 1 month long summer banner is the only disappointment for me here, but at least I get to save orbs for the sacred stones banner that will never come.

6 minutes ago, L9999 said:

What a great time to come back to Heroes, I have only 7 viable units....

Every unit is viable except Henry and Odin. Some just require more work, and some are specialized to specific roles that might not fit your team composition.

I'm considering promoting my Nino, but my only one is +Res -Def so I'm probably going to wait for one with +Spd. She's definitely high priority as I already have a quad buff Ephraim and an Eirika 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Every unit is viable except Henry and Odin. Some just require more work, and some are specialized to specific roles that might not fit your team composition.

Not viable in terms of competitive, more like units that are not level 1 eating bench. :wacko: I guess I am training Clarisse since I have the sacrifices necessary to make a Brave Bow set.

Edited by L9999

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

*just got Odin to lvl40 4* for some reason 20 minutes ago.

Just when I thought having 2 green mages was redundant.

Soren in one team, Nino in the other.

I may actually want to pull Julia now even though she is mind-numbingly overrated.

Edited by Zeo

I recently started playing FE Heroes, it's good so far, though I feel my teams could use some help. I finally got some good units, including two five-stars just now (Leo and Mist), which solves my caster and healer problems, and now I have no idea where to put them.

Eh...the month long banner will at least allow me to replenish my orb supply. But I do wonder how that's going to affect arena. 

The QoL changes are much appreciated. Also liking the changes to Tempest. I wonder how long the chain mode will be. But I look forward to seeing more game modes!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I did this, hoping to use him for the low budget clear of Zephiel's GHB. It didn't work.

Heh. My hope is literally anyone with blarblade can be good in a buff team.  I knew I would regret it the whole time, but I think with these new updates, I might actually use him in my backup backup .... backup team.  

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

I still haven't pulled Nino since launch...

I haven't pulled Roy. Everyone is Triangle Adept this, Triangle Adept that and here I am with a bunch of *3 Selenas that are Reposition fodder at best.

Also astounded at all the people going "Welp now I can save orbs!" Ignoring SP farming skills and one of the best debuffs in the game, nevermind DEF Ploy.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I haven't pulled Roy. Everyone is Triangle Adept this, Triangle Adept that and here I am with a bunch of *3 Selenas that are Reposition fodder at best.

Also astounded at all the people going "Welp now I can save orbs!" Ignoring SP farming skills and one of the best debuffs in the game, nevermind DEF Ploy.

I guess some are hoping those skills will be given to more common units in the future and get them then rather than on some silly swimwear 5* units.