• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Clearly best waifu is Sonya! I just pulled a +Spd -Atk and she seems pretty awesome.

Her stat spread isn't that great...

But dark Excalibur is probably very nasty heh Especially with Moonbow and quickened pulse. How well does Mirror strike work for you?

Water Boost on Berkut is cool to hear. I've been wanting it for Gwendolyn, so a GHB unit would make for a very convenient source, at least if he has all three levels available by 4*. Replacing his personal weapon with an inheritable named one is a bit odd, but it makes sense to avoid another GHB lance cavalry with an ultimate weapon for redundancy with Camus.

8 hours ago, Lushen said:

Also, I dont think its been mentioned but FEH twitter pretty much confirms Clive will be the GHB after Berkut.  Good, we needed more horse GHB units....

The unofficial English twitter posted Clive's art along with speculation that he might be a GHB unit, but the official Japanese twitter didn't make that post at all. Don't trust the English one.

Clive seems to have no new skills, at least if his story mode appearance is to be believed. The most recent GHB unit like that was Navarre, quite a ways ago. Since then, every GHB unit has had at least a new weapon, so it'd be strange for him to not even have like a "Clive's Lance" if he really is a GHB unit. In contrast, I think the TT free units are the only new units we've gotten since Navarre in any context without new skills, so he'd seem more at home with them.

Edited by Othin

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

The unofficial English twitter posted Clive's art along with speculation that he might be a GHB unit, but the official Japanese twitter didn't make that post at all. Don't trust the English one.

Wuh, I've been using the unofficial twitter for quite some time and he has never speculated - he usually just posts what they send out.  This is disappointing.  He should have indicated that he was speculating, though I suspected it might be the case because the wording seemed funny.

Edited by Lushen

19 minutes ago, JSND said:

How many Orbs did you use to get 6 banner stuff? lol

100+ orbs. I whaled since I really wanted Delthea and Gray. Too bad this wasn't like in the summer banner where I got S!Frederick, S!Gaius and S!F!Robin within 50 orbs. I also got a 5* Camilla and...my second 5* Peri while sniping. Considering my usual E-rank luck when it comes to gacha, I'd say that I got quite lucky today. I was expecting to get spooked by Karel again but...only Hinata, Laslow, Sully and Selena appeared and got the 2 reds I was looking for. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

32 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Offensive include speed.  Of which, he has very little.

On a unit who have the tools and high enough ATK, Past 35-36 Speed really doesn't matter too much for offensive usage and more used for defensive tools. This is further backed by Breaker skills that ignores Speed Entirely.

Bridal Cordelia for example, would retain 126 of her original 141 kills with 0 as her speed stats. With Swordbreaker making it 132/142

Lucina vs Chrom is also fairly close. Their difference comes from LnD Brave set with both hone ATK and hone SPD

And then theres Rein and Cherche

Point is when are we getting Archer Bartre with 36 ATK because that sounds amazing even if its not B Cordelia

Edited by JSND

12 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Her stat spread isn't that great...

But dark Excalibur is probably very nasty heh Especially with Moonbow and quickened pulse. How well does Mirror strike work for you?

What does that mean? She's basically a faster Julia and I think she can handle some Reins comfortably as well.

Wo dao Tome just make her opponents explode when the special triggers. Actually I think Iceberg would be better for her. +26 dmg at proc and +28 at Mirror Strike is something to fear.

Just now, Quintessence said:

What does that mean? She's basically a faster Julia and I think she can handle some Reins comfortably as well.

I said not that great, not "she sucks"

She's pretty good actually, but not ground breaking meta shiftingly amazing. Not that I'm expecting every character to be that way, but yeah.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Wo dao Tome just make her opponents explode when the special triggers. Actually I think Iceberg would be better for her. +26 dmg at proc and +28 at Mirror Strike is something to fear.

Quickened Pulse and Glacies anyone?

;)

I think I've spent around 500 orbs while trying for Alm- both on his original banner and the TT banner. In the process I've had my pity percentage broken by Eirika, Merric, Sanaki, Cain x 2, and Roy x 3. RNG truly hates me whenever I'm rolling for Alm. 

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I said not that great, not "she sucks"

She's pretty good actually, but not ground breaking meta shiftingly amazing. Not that I'm expecting every character to be that way, but yeah.

Quickened Pulse and Glacies anyone?

;)

we need more horses for the meta :P:

ME ME ME

4 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Sonya is more comparable to Soren when it comes to stats. Nino is still better for offense. 

My thought process exactly

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

we need more horses for the meta :P:

*Looks at Mathilda*

I just looked at Mathilda's stats for the first time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Titania with a spear?

43 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Their twitter page strong suggests he will be a GHB afeter Berkut.

Clive does look quite different.  His hair is a lot more detailed.  They basically kleinified it.

Woot :) I'm happy with that. It's annoying to not pull the rather pretty Klein -.- I didn't want Clive to be the same lol

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

*Looks at Mathilda*

Pretty much, although she has even more Res then Titania. Unfortunately, I feel red mages aren't nearly as out of control as the blue ones...

15 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Sonya is more comparable to Soren when it comes to stats. Nino is still better for offense. 

Lol I forgot Soren exists. Good thing Sonya is good with her base kit, is cheap and doesn't require huge SI unlike Soren.

9 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

*Looks at Mathilda*

Pretty much, she cancels green bonuses but haven't fought her with reds. Does it increases red enemies' dmg?

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Lol I forgot Soren exists. Good thing Sonya is good with her base kit, is cheap and doesn't require huge SI unlike Soren.

Pretty much, she cancels green bonuses but haven't fought her with reds. Does it increases red enemies' dmg?

Nope. Also, she doen't cancel green bonuses if the enemy doesn't have TA or an Emerals Axe (also, enemies with TA 1 or 2 still deal some extra damage, but not as much).

Nstyler made a video about it you might be intrested in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFe_knkadRU

I am thinking of sending my 5* Cains home out of spite. They have ruined my pity percentage while rolling for Alm, and I don't have many units who make good use out of the Brave Sword. I suppose Tobin and Seliph can, but I hardly ever use them anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I am thinking of sending my 5* Cains home out of spite. They have ruined my pity percentage while rolling for Alm, and I don't have many units who make good use out of the Brave Sword. I suppose Tobin and Seliph can, but I hardly ever use them anyway. 

If you send him home, I'm personally coming to your house and smacking you in the back of your head

I haven't pulled a Cain since launch...

You better make him useful!

I wonder why Clive is getting a GHB. Then again, I didn't made much sense for Navarre to get it either.

That being, I kinda excited for it. I mean, doesn't Clive look really good in his Heroes's artwork? Seriously, his artwork is the major reason I want him. Does anyone else thinks his artwork makes him really good looking?

9 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

You could always sacrifice him for WoM 3.

And I understand that feeling, I got my pity rate ruined by a Jakob and I'm really considering sacrificing him for Renewal 3.

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

If you send him home, I'm personally coming to your house and smacking you in the back of your head

I haven't pulled a Cain since launch...

You better make him useful!

He has caused me pain! Do you understand how many orbs I have spent trying to get Alm, only to have my hopes and dreams shattered by two inferior-to-Xanders??? I have used him in my FE3 B1 run, yet he betrays me by shattering my pity percentage (twice!) and breaking my heart. He shall burn.... HE SHALL BURN!!!

Edited by Levin's Scarf

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

You could always sacrifice him for WoM 3.

And I understand that feeling, I got my pity rate ruined by a Jakob and I'm really considering sacrificing him for Renewal 3.

Like I get that it happens from time to time, but when it happens 8 different times while rolling for the same character, it gets really frustrating. 

Clive's FEH artwork sure looks good. I haven't used Camus much so...Clive could end up becoming my main lance cavalier. 

@Oboro!: Actually, I was hoping to get spooked by a 5* Cain just so I could give his Brave Sword+ to my +5 4* Chrom.