• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

My luck with greens is just unholy: "Oh, look, no blue orbs. Let's see if I can get Julia." *summer Elise shows up*

"****, I'm going to jail" *Fae and Sakura show up as well* "Yeah... This will be difficult to explain."

Meanwhile, 3* Eliwood. Where dem red mages at? Also, a 4* Rebecca who's not -Atk or -Spd, so whatever.

Fae showed up as +Atk, -HP 4*. This my first Fae and she's finally returned from my first, starter "I'm an idiot, how does FEH work?" file where she was a 5*. That leaves Nowi, Roy, Serra, and kind of Hana as the only characters I've never summoned again.

For those wondering, Elise is +HP, -Res. Didn't someone want her? I think a certain fluffy person was ecstatic when she was announced or something. No offense to Elise and Xander fans, but they were pretty much last on my list of Nohrian summer units I wanted. Top was F!Corrin and tomato Leo for obvious reasons. The hilarity since it's like the Rite of Shadows banner where I wanted Celica and Mae, but got Genny.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Saber outpaces Kamui so much without excessive grinding it really hurts. Though it hurts less if Saber gets RNG screwed along the way. My Saber in my Bltizkrieg reached 20 Spd before Dread Fighter because he is dumb.

Which is why I didn't say Kamui is just better. Even if Saber doesn't get good level RNG, fixed bases always keep him competent in the worst-case scenario, so the comparison between the two really boils down to availability, which Saber has in spades. Meanwhile, Kamui is completely optional but DF is a great enough class that you'd want more than one anyway. Ergo, Kamui gets the job.

Saber consistently had higher Spd than Kamui though geez

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Once you get a Killer Bow, the only stats that matter for an Archer are Str and Skl.

Killer Bow comes late enough that Spd is still important until you get it though. Kliff stomachs the Wt penalty nicely and it complements his low Atk.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

*summer Elise shows up*

"****, I'm going to jail" *Fae and Sakura show up as well* "Yeah... This will be difficult to explain."

Drop the lolis in weird clothing.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Which is why I didn't say Kamui is just better. Even if Saber doesn't get good level RNG, fixed bases always keep him competent in the worst-case scenario, so the comparison between the two really boils down to availability, which Saber has in spades. Meanwhile, Kamui is completely optional but DF is a great enough class that you'd want more than one anyway. Ergo, Kamui gets the job.

Honestly imo, Deen should be your second DF instead. Kamui, if used at all, should only get the bare minimum benchmark of Myrmidon before Act 2 ends just for the sake of having a second fast dude to face tank. I spent forges and an EXP fountain on the guy and I regret everything.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Address prayers to a deity of your selection.

I'll quote you on it.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

Make a summoning circle Kappa

Kappa your mom.

5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Before summoning her, make a summoning circle out of her merchandises (both fanmade or official works)

but i dont have any of those

Can I, like, write her name with a cute little heart instead. Will that work.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

but i dont have any of those

If you have a printer, you can go find some art and print it out (preferably about the size of a playing card to save ink).

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Drop the lolis in weird clothing.

They're all wearing weird clothing, though. We've got one in a swimsuit who wears it even in the strangest of places like in volcanos, one wearing a potato sack, and the other wearing really flamboyant miko-like dress -- I thought you went to temples to pray not lewdly stare at young girls.

@Ice Dragon, is +Atk, -HP one of Fae's best boon/bane? Just wondering.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

FE Heroes Fanbase is literally just a cult.

HEY! Cherche is a Goddess and we are followers of her Divine Grace. It is a legitimate religion and not a cult! *prepares sacrifices for Minerva* :p

Edited by Kaden

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I thought all gacha game fandoms are like this

This is the first Gacha I've seriously gotten into so I wouldn't know. 

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

HEY! Cherche is a Goddess and we are followers of her Divine Grace. It is a legitimate religion and not a cult! *prepares sacrifices for Minerva* :p

Ah, well that's reasonable enough for me.

Edit: I forgot about this lovely video.

Spoiler

Edited by KongDude

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

You’re following the wrong Minerva, heretic.

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Honestly imo, Deen should be your second DF instead. Kamui, if used at all, should only get the bare minimum benchmark of Myrmidon before Act 2 ends just for the sake of having a second fast dude to face tank. I spent forges and an EXP fountain on the guy and I regret everything.

Did he get stat-screwed? Or were the resources just wasted on him? Ouch.

So I can just run Kamui until I sub him out for Deen. I'll use him for my next playthrough then.

16 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Clearly, you aren't dedicated enough to your waifu to pull for her. It's going to take much more than that to make an effective summoning circle.

NSFW Warning may WILL burn your eyes:

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

FE Heroes Fanbase is literally just a cult.

12 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I thought all gacha game fandoms are like this

Basically

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

is +Atk, -HP one of Fae's best boon/bane? Or would +Spd be a bit better? Just wondering.

+Atk is preferred for her enemy phase build to maximize her damage with Quick Riposte. If you're running Triangle Adept, it really doesn't matter if she gets hit once or twice by blue units because she takes zero damage (with Fortify Dragons buff).

I use -Def instead of -HP because lance users can't really do any damage to her anyways with my build.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

NFSW Warning

"Not for safe work warning"?

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Wait hold on, did I switch over to the Shadows of Valentia forum section on accident?

Are you seriously asking that on the same section that discussed such fundamental question of human live including Squares, Triangles, Circles, Bed over Matress, and daily lunch purchase?

Edited by JSND

Apologies if this was already addressed, but do we know if the VG orb quests will repeat?  If so, we'll get 6 orbs per day...

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Not for safe work warning"?

Only if you get hazard pay.

Edited by Lushen

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Are you seriously asking that on the same section that discussed Squares, Triangles, Circles, Bed, and daily lunch purchase?

Yes in fact, usually I think I just swapped to the "much ado about nothing" section.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Does switching two words around in this case really change the meaning

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Only if you get hazard pay.

Yes, yes it does. I don't get hazard pay and therefore should not click your link.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

I'll fix that.

Does switching two words around really change the meaning

NFSW: wearing a construction helmet made of broken glass and the blood of my enemies children.

NSFW: boobs.

...yeah it does.

Who actually has done a summoning circle, shrine, whatever, and gotten who they wanted? I want to try, but I only have like, a Felicia and Azura charm. I'll just break a few plates and summon colorless to see if it's Felicia. And a good nature.

Oh wait. I remember during the Last Hero Fest, I went paddle boating into the middle of a lake and did a 5 orb summoning for Azura. I got 5* Lukas, who I've dubbed the New Lady of the Lake.