• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice. 50 Atk seems a bit low for a 40+10 unit though, doesn't it?

It's pretty high for a mage. That's a +Spd/-Def one too. No, mine's not +Spd/-Def too, I totally had to go look it up.

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh, is the Celica yours?

I was talking about how he conveniently didn't mention a certain +10 blue-haired pegasus goddess knight.

His Celica is only +2. That wasn’t convenient at all!

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't forgets the men- changed would be many a man who saw Camus with Hone Thighs. Why they'd invent an "Infatuation" status just for it.

Speedo Camus pls.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice. 50 Atk seems a bit low for a 40+10 unit though, doesn't it?

She’s +Spd, −Def.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Healers need some leg up on the competition when it comes to healing- they rely on Pain or Wrathful Staff inheritance for offense. If anything, Staffers need to build up their support game (but what?).

Unless the game adds some powerful staffs like Aum, silence, berserk, sleep, entrap,  warp, and hexing rods so staff wielders  can control the flow of a map. Healers are very situational unless playing chain challenge 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Celica is better tho.

I like them both, but honestly if they appeared in a VG I'd probably go Team Caeda.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

His Celica is only +2. That wasn’t convenient at all!

Just teasing ;) .

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Unless the game adds some powerful staffs like Aum, silence, berserk, sleep, entrap,  warp, and hexing rods so staff wielders  can control the flow of a map. Healers are very situational unless playing chain challenge 

I want to see Berserk staff. That is a pretty fun staff.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want to see Berserk staff. That is a pretty fun staff.

If it was then, if Reinhardt failed to two shot a healer. He would be affected by berserk killing his whole team for a turn. That sounds like fun

Edited by Jingle Jangle

These banners have me clenching for orbs... I'm unsure what to do here. Got S!Corrin and I'm probably done with that. She's +DEF/-ATK but it won't matter when she gets Blarblade anyways so I'm not worried about her anymore. Hero Fest is done and I've gotten Ike, but Marth popped up out of nowhere on the TT banner and I'm unsure how to proceed...

On one hand... the SS banner has Amelia which makes Armors viable (and is a green!) and Tana who has Guidance which is RIDICULOUS. On the other hand Gray, Celica and Sonia who A. Make training the numerous swords I have much faster. B. Give me a *5 Red mage who isn't situational (Raven+ Sophia) and give me a powerful green mage to add to my smallest roster color: green.

Strong green/strong blue with amazing C skills vs strong reds/strong green + quality of life.

It's possible that Tana/Amelia could show back up in a SS Tempest Trial, but Erika/Ephraim would be bonus units and there's no guarantee the two of them will be 40% units and Seth could wind up a 40% unit instead of one of them. On the other hand Gray has been in almost back to back banners and who knows when he'll show back up... that SP skill is too good to pass up... then Celica's a fantastic red mage, but I've got a lot of good reds now.

Darn it F2P life... don't know what to do before the month's end...

Forgot about CYL which is probably next month and I'll be bone dry when it drops by the looks of it....

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

These banners have me clenching for orbs... I'm unsure what to do here. Got S!Corrin and I'm probably done with that. She's +DEF/-ATK but it won't matter when she gets Blarblade anyways so I'm not worried about her anymore. Hero Fest is done and I've gotten Ike, but Marth popped up out of nowhere on the TT banner and I'm unsure how to proceed...

On one hand... the SS banner has Amelia which makes Armors viable (and is a green!) and Tana who has Guidance which is RIDICULOUS. On the other hand Gray, Celica and Sonia who A. Make training the numerous swords I have much faster. B. Give me a *5 Red mage who isn't situational (Raven+ Sophia) and give me a powerful green mage to add to my smallest roster color: green.

Strong green/strong blue with amazing C skills vs strong reds/strong green + quality of life.

It's possible that Tana/Amelia could show back up in a SS Tempest Trial, but Erika/Ephraim would be bonus units and there's no guarantee the two of them will be 40% units and Seth could wind up a 40% unit instead of one of them. On the other hand Gray has been in almost back to back banners and who knows when he'll show back up... that SP skill is too good to pass up... then Celica's a fantastic red mage, but I've got a lot of good reds now.

Darn it F2P life... don't know what to do before the month's end...

Forgot about CYL which is probably next month and I'll be bone dry when it drops by the looks of it....

F2P life is so hard. Haven't gotten anyone on TT banner and SS banner. I really want that Sonya, Delthea, or Celica, but Amelia, Innes, and Tana are crazy and I don't want to miss them either... I'm going for the SS banner now really since I still have a shot at the other three popping up.

The F2P life is hard, I will give you that. Out of the 5 stars I have, only my Gray has a good nature (+atk/-res). My Genny has a neutral nature, my Julia is +def/-spd, my Roderick and Klein both have bad natures that I cannot remember at this time and I have not checked my Eldigan's nature yet.

18 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The F2P life is hard, I will give you that. Out of the 5 stars I have, only my Gray has a good nature (+atk/-res). My Genny has a neutral nature, my Julia is +def/-spd, my Roderick and Klein both have bad natures that I cannot remember at this time and I have not checked my Eldigan's nature yet.

Out of curiosity, when did you start playing Heroes? Five 5*s since the beginning would be seriously bad luck.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If it was then, if Reinhardt failed to two shot a healer. He would be affected by berserk killing his whole team for a turn. That sounds like fun

Wrys +Res, -Atk
Berserk, Martyr, Heavenly Light
Distant Def, Escape Route, Threaten Attack
Atk Ploy 1/Resistance+1/HP+3

Wrys may be the new meta.

2 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I had a capped strength Cormag get berskered once 

Rip dozla

All the more reason to include Beserk staff in Heroes. Healers can finally be viable in the Arena.

Were we supposed to only revive two log in bonus orbs today? I based on the schedule I didn't think there was any break in the four orbs per day until the 25th. 

Or has this finally been the time where I get the orb glitch?

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Were we supposed to only revive two log in bonus orbs today? I based on the schedule I didn't think there was any break in the four orbs per day until the 25th. 

Or has this finally been the time where I get the orb glitch?

Same for me. No idea whether it’s intended, because I don’t think it is.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Same for me. No idea whether it’s intended, because I don’t think it is.

The first half of the six-month anniversary orbs can be obtained until the 22nd but you can only get a total of 20 orbs from it. We were never getting two orbs every day from the 7th to the 22nd. Likewise, there is only a total of 20 orbs to be obtained from the starter support bonus so if you logged in every day since it went live, you are going to stop getting orbs from it after the 19th.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The first half of the six-month anniversary orbs can be obtained until the 22nd but you can only get a total of 20 orbs from it. We were never getting two orbs every day from the 7th to the 22nd. Likewise, there is only a total of 20 orbs to be obtained from the starter support bonus so if you logged in every day since it went live, you are going to stop getting orbs from it after the 19th.

Ah, that’s it. Not cool at all.

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

F2P life is so hard. Haven't gotten anyone on TT banner and SS banner. I really want that Sonya, Delthea, or Celica, but Amelia, Innes, and Tana are crazy and I don't want to miss them either... I'm going for the SS banner now really since I still have a shot at the other three popping up.

Just got to weigh your pros and cons... for me for example.

Tempest Banner

• Gray: Sword Valor is life, I really like him and he looks awesome, I have a ton of swordies to train / I have plenty of sword units and ones superior to him.
  • Celica: Fantastic utterly amazing red mage, only have one other red mage that I promoted. / Only one red mage, but I have a lot of melee. No real cons, she's great.
  • Sonya: Good green mage, green is my most scarce color / No cons, at all.
  • Delthea: Potentially better boon than my +ATK/-SPD Delthea / Dupe, potentially worse nature, I've become content with the one I have and I don't want to pull blue.

Sacred Stones Banner

• Amelia: Amazing stat spread, one of my favorite characters, great C skill, green unit, makes my Effie better. / Is an armor, circumvented by her C skill somewhat. 
  • Tana: Best blue melee flier, period. Familiar character, C skill is life. / C slot removes possibility for hone/fortify flyers, I don't really use fliers outside of F-emblem.
  • Innes: Mage killer, cool-ish character, unique spread with res, good offense. / Invalidated by B!Cordelia who I have at +ATK and +1, don't want to pull colorless at all.
  • Seth: None, really. Familiar unit but that's it. / Doesn't use a lance for some reason, meh spread, meh skills, almost every sword unit I have is better. 

The beauty in the SS banner is that I'll only be pulling blue and green. But it's the same for the TT banner in that I'm pulling red and green. Amelia has a good chance of being pulled due to being a green but there are two reds in the other pull that both increase the overall chance of puling a *5 red. Either ones increase my quality of life for fantastic grinding or mage utility vs overall quality experience increase in great C skills as well as temporary arena bonus advantage.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Just got to weigh your pros and cons... for me for example.

Tempest Banner

• Gray: Sword Valor is life, I really like him and he looks awesome, I have a ton of swordies to train / I have plenty of sword units and ones superior to him.
  • Celica: Fantastic utterly amazing red mage, only have one other red mage that I promoted. / Only one red mage, but I have a lot of melee. No real cons, she's great.
  • Sonya: Good green mage, green is my most scarce color / No cons, at all.
  • Delthea: Potentially better boon than my +ATK/-SPD Delthea / Dupe, potentially worse nature, I've become content with the one I have and I don't want to pull blue.

Sacred Stones Banner

• Amelia: Amazing stat spread, one of my favorite characters, great C skill, green unit, makes my Effie better. / Is an armor, circumvented by her C skill somewhat. 
  • Tana: Best blue melee flier, period. Familiar character, C skill is life. / C slot removes possibility for hone/fortify flyers, I don't really use fliers outside of F-emblem.
  • Innes: Mage killer, cool-ish character, unique spread with res, good offense. / Invalidated by B!Cordelia who I have at +ATK and +1, don't want to pull colorless at all.
  • Seth: None, really. Familiar unit but that's it. / Doesn't use a lance for some reason, meh spread, meh skills, almost every sword unit I have is better. 

The beauty in the SS banner is that I'll only be pulling blue and green. But it's the same for the TT banner in that I'm pulling red and green. Amelia has a good chance of being pulled due to being a green but there are two reds in the other pull that both increase the overall chance of puling a *5 red. Either ones increase my quality of life for fantastic grinding or mage utility vs overall quality experience increase in great C skills as well as temporary arena bonus advantage.

Seth actually benefits from not being a Lance unit. As a sword at least you can only meme he can't use Def Ploy like Eliwood or he's a worse Cain pretty much

On Lance, Abel dumspters him even harder than Cain, Peri spits on him with her offensive power, and Camus be all like "at least i'm just as overpowered as in canon"

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well that's unfortunate. :/

I also don't remember reading that at all, but I also suppose I mostly skimmed the info. 

10 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well that's unfortunate. :/

I also don't remember reading that at all, but I also suppose I mostly skimmed the info. 

Directly quoted from the notification for the starter support event:

"Each day, you can receive 2 Orbs. During the event, it's possible to obtain these bonus Orbs for up to 10 days, for a total of 20 Orbs!

However, tomorrow is supposed to mark the start of the daily Training Tower quests according to the event schedule. Maybe those will at least provide one orb per day?