• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

My -res Soren could tank Rein just fine before I put LaD3 on him. 

Not if it's a Moonbow Pulse Variant---same merge, +Atk, DB3 Moonbow 2HKOs before buffs, which is kind of a big issue since I don't have res buffs but Reinhardt can have horse buffs. (And I fight advanced anyway so Rein tends to have 2 more Atk than equal merge.) TA-3 would work, of course, but I've only pulled one Roy, and fed him to Anna.

Edit: Mind, Soren's not bad even with -res, it's just that not being able to tank Reinhardt means there no reason to use him over Nino, who also can't tank Rein, but has better offenses.

Edited by DehNutCase

37 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Edit: Mind, Soren's not bad even with -res, it's just that not being able to tank Reinhardt means there no reason to use him over Nino, who also can't tank Rein, but has better offenses.

Speak for yourself. My Nino only has Fury 2 but she's +RES/-DEF and tanks Moonbow Pulse Rein like a champ typically left with 2-4 HP. She's the only 100% Hard counter I have to him. At least she was until TA3 Cecillia became a thing.

42 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Shout out to Nintendo for today's disappointing direct helping my justify having spent money on Heroes. "There's no new games to buy anyway."

I haven't seen it, did it say anything about FE Heroes?

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I haven't seen it, did it say anything about FE Heroes?

Nothing for Heroes.

Was really hyped up expecting some kind of FE18 info but no mention of it. All there was FE-related was Lyn for Warriors. (and Caeda seen in the background, that Spanish LE box seems 100% legit now)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

With no FEH info in the direct, I'm guessing that means we won't be getting any info on the next Banner until tomorrow?

I'm hoping that means midnight tonight and not 10-12 on the 14th with a few hours before the banner comes out, making the trailer almost pointless.

25 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm hoping that means midnight tonight and not 10-12 on the 14th with a few hours before the banner comes out, making the trailer almost pointless.

I would love to get it tonight, but I'm thinking it's probably going to be tomorrow evening, meaning only a few hours before the Banner launches, which yeah, is kinda pointless, but they've done it before, if I remember correctly.

37 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I don't know if playing it another in another language makes a difference but the Japanese version updates the game at 3AM EST(in the US at least) so I wouldn't have too high of a hope for a banner by 12AM. I forget, when does the English version do its daily updates?

Edited by tobuShogi

3 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I don't know if playing it another in another language makes a difference but the Japanese version updates the game at 3AM EST(in the US at least) so I wouldn't have too high of a hope for a banner by 12AM. I forget, when does the English version do its daily updates?

I think they meant that they'd release the trailer for the next banner tonight. The new banner will probably be released the same time the Brave Heroes banner end, which is at 3 AM EST on the 15th.

6 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

3 AM EST is also when the English version updates. It seems to be universal.

The next banner will be added at 3 AM EST on Friday, since that's when the Brave Heroes banner ends, but there should be a trailer sometime before that.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I was doing so arena runs and ran into this:VrJJCtY.jpg

A Ryoma with Pass? I question everything about this.

He likes to live dangerously.

2 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

What has been the trend for the number of days in advance the trailer gets released before the banner? 

Anywhere between like three and zero days.

So no announcement by now makes me think we won't be getting any news on the next Banner.  I guess it will be another Sega Saturn announcement.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

So no announcement by now makes me think we won't be getting any news on the next Banner.  I guess it will be another Sega Saturn announcement.

Wouldn't it make sense for the banner to be announced with the daily reset though? That's what I've been expecting at least. I don't think they'd leave us completely in the dark. (Unless IS thinks that will help them make more money.)

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Nothing for Heroes.

Was really hyped up expecting some kind of FE18 info but no mention of it. All there was FE-related was Lyn for Warriors. (and Caeda seen in the background, that Spanish LE box seems 100% legit now)

You mean 16?

Sorry to disappoint, but the description said only things over the next few months would be covered. FE Switch news was deconfirmed the instance the Direct was announced.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Wouldn't it make sense for the banner to be announced with the daily reset though? That's what I've been expecting at least. I don't think they'd leave us completely in the dark. (Unless IS thinks that will help them make more money.)

I don't know how the rest of the world lines up, but the reset is in the middle of the night for the Americas, so it would be nice to have it a few hours earlier, so we knew about it before the day before.