• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Because Mist was totally useful with Miracle and Spur Def/Res

actually, they never had new 2 part Spurs yet, have they?

Oscar has Spur Spd/Def

how do people miss this

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oscar has Spur Spd/Def

how do people miss this

Probably because Fort/Hone cav are a thing.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Because I never pulled Oscar

Hmm fair enough. I was thinking more along the lines of Spur Atk/Spd but sure that works. Def/Spd is a strange combo though

It really is good on owl units and spur stacks. Think about not being doubled and tanking more thanks to Oscar.

37 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also yeah Lancebreaker overshadows the other skill in my head haha

So I wonder when we'll get Drive Def/Res, Drive Atk/Spd, etc. on a new unit

I don't know how good would it be. Drive skills reduce Spur skills bonus by 1, double drive would force another reduction and it'd be a waste, imo. It'd probably be better to have a regular drive and a spur seal rather than +2/2 on 2 stats.

On another note, Tempest feathers made it possible for me to promote Arvis and damn he surely cripples opponents with his ploy skills. Plus Growing Flame fits him a lot as he burns all of Julia's map really quickly. Would like to give him the Smoke Atk Seal to troll enemies around and replace his special with Blazing Flame. Sigurd so far is a truck, I think he'll borrow Distant Def 3 Seal from Cecilia to be a mobile tank.

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Heroes with Gronnwolf+ banner.

Anti-cavalry weapons banner. 5 star Raighs all around!

I just want Gray again geee

But then that will just have more chances for Mathildas for Cancel Affinity inheritance.

Speaking of, meeting Firesweep Bow + Cancel Affinity Brave Lyns can be really annoying...

Edited by mcsilas

Huh. I was messing around with Clarisse on the simulator, and I found something somewhat surprising. At 5-star, +3, S Summoner Support, and Brave Bow+, Luna, Life and Death 3, and Swordbreaker 3 (I have big plans for her), she actually gets more kills with the Speed +3 Seal than the Attack +3 Seal; two, to be precise. In fact, she gets one more kill with the Speed +2 Seal compared to the Attack +3 Seal. I guess I know what Seal I'm prioritizing next. Although at +10 (which will not be for a long while), she does get exactly one more kill from Attack +3 compared to Speed +3.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Huh. I was messing around with Clarisse on the simulator, and I found something somewhat surprising. At 5-star, +3, S Summoner Support, and Brave Bow+, Luna, Life and Death 3, and Swordbreaker 3 (I have big plans for her), she actually gets more kills with the Speed +3 Seal than the Attack +3 Seal; two, to be precise. In fact, she gets one more kill with the Speed +2 Seal compared to the Attack +3 Seal. I guess I know what Seal I'm prioritizing next. Although at +10 (which will not be for a long while), she does get exactly one more kill from Attack +3 compared to Speed +3.

And which kills are those?

27 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

And which kills are those?

For the first Clarisse (the best she can possibly be right now), the seals actually seem to give her some completely different kills; Attack +3 let's her kill Black Knight and Draug, for example, while Speed +2 can't kill either of them, but can kill Camus and Summer Corrin unlike Attack +3. Not sure if I want to go through every single matchup to see which are different, but that alone is interesting to see. I also noticed that Attack +3 is still better up until she hits +3 merge, where Speed +3 becomes better; then they get the same number of kills starting at +6, and finally Attack +3 gets more kills at +9 and +10

For +10 Clarisse (also I meant to say that she gets two more kills from Attack +3): Attack +3 only fails to kill Effie (because Wary Fighter), Brave Ike (because exclusive skills), and Nephenee (by only 1 HP!). Speed +3 fails to kill Amelia, Arden, Effie again, Lukas, and Ike again. Factoring in her Threaten Def 3 as +5 to her Atk, she only fails to kill Effie and Ike without any seals, and leaves Effie with 2 HP with Attack +3, which means even the lowest of Atk buffs allows her to kill Effie as well.

All of this is based off of the KageroChart simulator by the way, which I assume is accurate, but cannot confirm for sure. I tried to use another simulator to double check, but it didn't have characters like Arden and Arvis added yet, and I couldn't find a way to increase her HP by 5 to simulate the S Summoner Support bonus, which does affect a few of her kills.

Edit: Also, this is all against non-merged opponents, mostly because I'm not sure how to change that in KageroChart.

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

For the first Clarisse (the best she can possibly be right now), the seals actually seem to give her some completely different kills; Attack +3 let's her kill Black Knight and Draug, for example, while Speed +2 can't kill either of them, but can kill Camus and Summer Corrin unlike Attack +3. Not sure if I want to go through every single matchup to see which are different, but that alone is interesting to see. I also noticed that Attack +3 is still better up until she hits +3 merge, where Speed +3 becomes better; then they get the same number of kills starting at +6, and finally Attack +3 gets more kills at +9 and +10

For +10 Clarisse (also I meant to say that she gets two more kills from Attack +3): Attack +3 only fails to kill Effie (because Wary Fighter), Brave Ike (because exclusive skills), and Nephenee (by only 1 HP!). Speed +3 fails to kill Amelia, Arden, Effie again, Lukas, and Ike again. Factoring in her Threaten Def 3 as +5 to her Atk, she only fails to kill Effie and Ike without any seals, and leaves Effie with 2 HP with Attack +3, which means even the lowest of Atk buffs allows her to kill Effie as well.

All of this is based off of the KageroChart simulator by the way, which I assume is accurate, but cannot confirm for sure. I tried to use another simulator to double check, but it didn't have characters like Arden and Arvis added yet, and I couldn't find a way to increase her HP by 5 to simulate the S Summoner Support bonus, which does affect a few of her kills.

(Modify the stats directly- that's what me and Satsuma used to get Elena's stats in there).

So which of those kills do you think is more important for your Clarisse's use?

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Caeda, Hinoka, and Minerva on the banner. The free green gave me another Cherche.

I miss 2 copies of Cherche to make mine 4* +10 and I miss Minerva as the last flyer missing overall. I didn't get either, but since today I entered the "5* unit for free" club, I'm not sad about my new +DEF-SPD BH!Ike at all. 

Edited by mampfoid

I got a +Def, -Res Minerva from the Flier Boost banner! I finally have someone with a flier buff skill that isn't Goad Fliers even though it's good and a 4 Goad Fliers team works, but still. 40 HP, 52 Atk, 38 Spd, 30 Def, and 15 Res with Hauteclere and L&D3. Cool.

Huh, that means I have every green flier except for spring Camilla.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, phineas81707 said:

(Modify the stats directly- that's what me and Satsuma used to get Elena's stats in there).

So which of those kills do you think is more important for your Clarisse's use?

I did that for Clarisse in KageroChart for simulating the Summoner Support buffs, but I couldn't find the option to do that for the HP in the other one that I used (which is this one). Although I can see an option for enemy merges in the latter one, so I guess maybe there's pros and cons for each one? Or I'm just missing options, which is entirely possible.

I did find the option to view just the failed kills though, so I can answer the actual question more easily (for the +3 merge, since that's as far as she can be and the +10 is a simple answer of "the one that kills more" for me). The only two particularly important kills that Attack +3 gets that Speed +3 misses are Black Knight and Celica, so I think I'll go with Speed +3 once I get her that high. I also need enough Sacred Coins to upgrade the Speed + Seal though, while Attack + is already at level 3, so I guess I'm staying with Attack +3 for now anyway.

Well, Ayra is not a crush for me anymore guys.

I had 14 orbs and pull once, there was 1 red unit and...

IT HAPPENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :KnollRoll:

P.S: I'm from Spain so if you don't understand something i'm so sorry guys.

Edited by Nosmur
Attatchment.