• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

We're yet to see the banner. One could be a TT reward... although since we've just had a TT, that's less likely, thankfully, so I hope it is a return to form for the normal banners. I'm sure my hatred at the three unit intros has been well noted on these forums xD 

He looks the best of them - artwise, at least :D 

That's true- I just thought of that after I posted.

Well I think it's safe to assume Shiro/Siegbert won't be a free TT.

Free Firesweep Sword seems a bit unlikely though. Maybe Rhajat is the TT reward? So everyone can a Tharja of some sort?

I can't wait to hear Shiro's lines!

@Ledrert Yeah actually it's weird I didn't think of that. So new enemy dragons and dragon riders are pretty interesting.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

That's true- I just thought of that after I posted.

Well I think it's safe to assume Shiro/Siegbert won't be a free TT.

Free Firesweep Sword seems a bit unlikely though. Maybe Rhajat is the TT reward? So everyone can a Tharja of some sort?

I can't wait to hear Shiro's lines!

@Ledrert Yeah actually it's weird I didn't think of that. So new enemy dragons and dragon riders are pretty interesting.

If they do it, I hope Soliel is so that I'm more likely to get Siegbert xD 

But I really, really hope they don't, since I want four person banners back ^.^

Besides, after the Black Knight, I don't consider anything 'safe' any more -.- 

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Tharja/Rhajat supports incoming!

I, for one, would certainly S them.

But what about Christmas Tharja? Wait for Christmas Rhajat?

@Cute Chao Actually maybe Soleil would be cool for TT. She's the only possible 3rd gen (if you're counting from Awakening) and limiting Firesweep Sword to 2 can be an attempt at 'balancing' the cancer of Firesweep weapons.

And yes it would help the Siegbert hunters, like how they separated Mia and Joshua.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

But what about Christmas Tharja? Wait for Christmas Rhajat?

@Cute Chao Actually maybe Soleil would be cool for TT. She's the only possible 3rd gen (if you're counting from Awakening) and limiting Firesweep Sword to 2 can be an attempt at 'balancing' the cancer of Firesweep weapons.

And yes it would help the Siegbert hunters, like how they separated Mia and Joshua.

Shigure can be third gen... Considering Laslow or Odin can be his father. I mentioned before since my head-canon pairings are Chrom x Olivia, Azura x Laslow, poor Shigure has to fight next to his grandfather while Chrom is wearing a bunny outfit xD 

But Soliel is the only definite 3rd gen unit currently in the game :) (Unless that's what you mean as from Awakening, sorry?). 

It would be nice to be able to hunt for Siegbert. I'm wondering if he'll be made a TT prize just to mirror his father's unbannerless status. 

Edit: Just realised that Siegbert can be third gen, too, since Selena can pair with Xander. I don't think Rhajat or Shiro can be, though. It still makes me laugh that Cordelia can actually be her own grandma with Caeldori xD

Edited by Cute Chao

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Shigure can be third gen... Considering Laslow or Odin can be his father. I mentioned before since my head-canon pairings are Chrom x Olivia, Azura x Laslow, poor Shigure has to fight next to his grandfather while Chrom is wearing a bunny outfit xD 

But Soliel is the only definite 3rd gen unit currently in the game :) (Unless that's what you mean as from Awakening, sorry?). 

It would be nice to be able to hunt for Siegbert. I'm wondering if he'll be made a TT prize just to mirror his father's unbannerless status. 

Edit: Just realised that Siegbert can be third gen, too, since Selena can pair with Xander. I don't think Rhajat or Shiro can be, though. It still makes me laugh that Cordelia can actually be her own grandma with Caeldori xD

Well I meant the definite one because it's definitely confirmed that it goes Olivia -> Laslow -> Soleil, no matter what the pairing.

Haha Cordelia emblem! Bridelia, Cordelia and Caeldori! Oh and Selena I guess haha

Random thought if Lissa had a child clone, she could be named Alice? Well Ophelia already has her same face

I hardcore hope Siegbert is the TT reward. Out of peeps we're getting, I think he's my favorite. Interesting character concept, really poor execution. But I like his art a lot. He's like a cute, plucky Xander. But I don't feel like pulling for him since I've got Xander, Eldigan, B. Roy, AND Sigurd. Imma save. I wouldn't complain if we got a free Soleil either... 

Rhajat is the most underwhelming... I think it'd make sense for her to be the "freebie," but it also kind of makes sense for her to stay in the pool since Gronnwolf is already a "free" tome. Maybe they'll surprise us. We'll get these 4 on the Fates banner and someone new for the TT. 

I’ve been using Fjorm... and she’s a bit disappointing. I mean her damage output is low and she is slow, she really needs things like Death Blow and Brave Lance to deal a lot of damage. Granted, she’s a great magic tank.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian So I was just browsing Tumblr to see people's luck and wow look at this blessed summon:

tumblr_p04iqbQEqN1wr49rao1_1280.png

Look at those lovely ladies

Suddenly I feel silly about using 5 of my 11 remaining orbs shooting for a Yolo Dorcas on the FF banner. (Got a Bartre of course.)

Ike and Ayra popped up on my first pool, but since then it's been nada.

Edited by Zeo

27 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Look at those lovely ladies

D:

D:

D,:

No seriously, this makes me sob.
Thank you very much, I’ll be in the corner crying.

I got Camilla. I deserve to cry.

Edited by Vaximillian

Can someone check if any of the forged weapons gain Desperation or Brash Assault?

Traditionally, the 2 skills can't be used together because of both being on the B slot, but as we know from that one wonky Sol Katti Sword! Lyn Build, they do interact with each other.

Just want to know because I've got Bartres and Shannas lying around.

@Zeo I seem to have used up my first pool luck back in October.

It took me a while to even get a 5 star, after so many sessions ignoring blues, which were plenty.

I mean, I guess getting a 5 star colourless can be considered a win in itself, especially with no healer pitybreakers not named Genny.

@Vaximillian If it's any consolation I'll take that Camilla off of you if I could. 

Sometimes I wonder if Heroes should reveal the orbs you ignored whenever you exit a session. On one hand it's closure, but on the other hand it could be painful.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Can someone check if any of the forged weapons gain Desperation or Brash Assault?

Sol Katti gets improved Brash in addition to its Desperation; both activate at ≤75% HP, which is awesome.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Sol Katti gets improved Brash in addition to its Desperation; both activate at ≤75% HP, which is awesome.

So instead of letting other units use the combo they just made it so that Lyn could have it without even needing her B slot? Lmao.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I think Lyn's probably going to be my first prf weapon upgrade. I haven't used her in a while now but she's my first 5 star so she probably deserves it.

Otherwise there's Minerva and Merric as well, but Minerva's -Spd right now.

@Reality I guess they really want to buff up normally Lyn so she's not too overshadowed by her Brave version. Also now all that SP that went to learning Brash Assault 3 has been wasted :/

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

So instead of letting other units use the combo they just made it so that Lyn could have it without even needing her B slot? Lmao.

Now Lyn’s B is 100% free for Wrath!

@mcsilas: Yeah, mine had Brash too, no reason for it anymore. Neph-Neph-Neph, where are you?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Everybody could use that combo, there is still the Brash Assault seal. Lyn can use 4 B-Slot skills at once. Since she doesn't profit from Hardy Bearing and Brash Assault seal, she has to wait for the next Seal with a B-slot skill. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now Lyn’s B is 100% free for Wrath!

@mcsilas: Yeah, mine had Brash too, no reason for it anymore. Neph-Neph-Neph, where are you?

Would've been nice if my free summon from that banner was a Nephenee.

Maybe Swordbreaker or Vantage would be a good filler skill for her for now.

I got a +Atk Donnel which is....okay I guess. But Shiro I think is a better Donnel from what I hear.

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

• Mystletainn gets Fury 3.
  • Hauteclere gets Wo Dao's effect.
  • Sol Katti gets
    • Desperation 2 upgraded to Desperation 3 always.
    • Brash Assault with a 75% HP threshold with the unique refine.
  • Siegmund gets
    • Hone Atk 2 upgraded to Hone Atk 3 always.
    • Brash Assault with a 90% HP or higher threshold with the unique refine.
  • Fujin Yumi gets
    • Pass 2 replaced with the ability to ignore difficult terrain at 50% HP or higher always.
    • Grimoire's teleportation effect at 50% HP or higher with the unique refine.
  • Deathly Dagger gets
    • Poison Strike 2 upgraded to Poison Strike 3 always.
    • Savage Blow with 10 damage added to the weapon always.
    • Tome users are unable to counterattack with the unique refine.

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

Traditionally, the 2 skills can't be used together because of both being on the B slot, but as we know from that one wonky Sol Katti Sword! Lyn Build, they do interact with each other.

Of course they work together. A follow-up attack is a follow-up attack regardless of what caused it to occur. Desperation has always worked with Assassin Bow, for example.

Edited by Ice Dragon