Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

41 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Also map 3 was probably the toughest story map on its own for the first time in a while. Took some actual reworking to clear the quest on Lunatic (Like replacing Raigh with Lilina or making sure Lyn got as much attack as possible in both rounds and that Eliwood was dead beforehand), mainly because Berserker Hector is a beast.

I had my dragons (Ninian, Myrrh, and Tiki) eat the maps with guest appearances by Azura, Fjorm, and Navarre. Screw the anti-buffs weapons of the Valentines.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Thanks the refining quests, I didn't have to wait till Monday evening :

hUh0a33.png

Cordelia also got a refined Slaying Lance.

Nice! I'm thinking of replacing Life and Death after this update, since it's much easier to use the Bond effect on Enemy Phase. If we end up getting a Hector from the voting, I'll use him on Lucina even, maybe.

I shoulda said something last night, but WHY IS +ATK VHECTOR +4???

I know units have been getting more and more meta lately, but this is a little ridiculous... he has 58 atk with Berserk Armads at lv 40, for gods sake.

Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

I'm one merge away from my first 5*+10!!! ;v;

image.png

If I could give you my spare I would.

Edited by Xenomata

28 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

If only I could get an Armor Emblem team for the Elite quests...I'll have to pray that I'll get enough orbs for V!Lyn and V!Hector because I only have Hector and BK as my only usable armor units.

Well, we're gonna get Armor Eliwood from the next Tempest Trial, so really you should only need one more Armor unless Eliwood's terrible (and from what I've seen of his stats, he'll probably be alright).

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice! I'm thinking of replacing Life and Death after this update, since it's much easier to use the Bond effect on Enemy Phase. If we end up getting a Hector from the voting, I'll use him on Lucina even, maybe.

I parked my Lucina on a defense tile in the arena earlier today and with Spd/Def buff and her support partner next to her, she took 0 Damage from a +10 Ayra and doubled her.(She essentially had 55 Spd and 52 Def when Ayra attacked her) Granted it was a Slaying Edge DC Ayra. 

I might look into a more Enemy phase oriented build, but I like my current one since it allows her to work on both phase. And with Nowi and Nino on the team, I don't really need more ranged counter. 

3 hours ago, Zeratul said:

You know, the choice of Lloyd in the GHB rotation confuses me.
All the other Heroes have been featured in the first story book. Even if we exclude Camus because of DC (Xander is probably in there because he is Veronica's official aid at this point) there is still Zephiel, who also got a refinement option in the latest patch.

Btw. has anyone recorded how many Orb rewards are given in the Illusory Dungeon?

They are the first 7 GHBs if i recall correctly.

Camus didn't come until after Lloyd

4 hours ago, Zeratul said:

You know, the choice of Lloyd in the GHB rotation confuses me.
All the other Heroes have been featured in the first story book. Even if we exclude Camus because of DC (Xander is probably in there because he is Veronica's official aid at this point) there is still Zephiel, who also got a refinement option in the latest patch.

Btw. has anyone recorded how many Orb rewards are given in the Illusory Dungeon?

They are the first 7 GHBs if i recall correctly.

Camus didn't come until after Lloyd

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I had my dragons (Ninian, Myrrh, and Tiki) eat the maps with guest appearances by Azura, Fjorm, and Navarre. Screw the anti-buffs weapons of the Valentines.

Funny thing is I forgot that. Unnecessary hones for about half the map.

Imagine If B!Hector had the same effect somehow. I don't know if I could clear the map then.

41 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

and here we have one of the only times I lament a lack of trading in this tease of a game.

That feeling you'll get once you finish your first baby, though. It's gonna be grand and well worth the wait, I've been through it. Especially since you seem to really like Soren with that avatar of yours.

@mampfoid kill all but 4 friends and you'll get 9 tomorrow.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

And so I spent 20k feathers to give Chrom Quick Riposte 3. And now I regret it.

It's not that it's not a good skill and he's not an enemy phase unit... just that Swordbreaker would have given me similar results at 20k feathers cheaper. I could run the QR3 seal on him with Vantage or Swordbreaker (even if the QR3 seal is great on Fjorm) and where QR3 really shines is with Steady Breath and Distant Counter. I have no fodder for the former and only one for the ladder.

Just... I don't know. I wouldn't have regretted putting it on Lukas, but on Chrom... I just feel like he had other options even if this is a great one.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

@mampfoid kill all but 4 friends and you'll get 9 tomorrow.

Now I get it. First I thought it was a dark ritual or something. 

Can't do, I think more than four are from this forum. 

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'll give you 9 to have a round number : 

Nice, but then I can't accept rewards anymore and can't promote units to keep the number. That's why I don't use my car anymore.

Well I broke down and bought a $25 google play card since I wanted to buy the BK pack and that was the smallest amount I could get.  My Bk is now +1 and I am saving those 12 orbs until I get some more from quest then I will try again for V!Hector.  I will save the rest of my card for if Kaze is added or if they do another free unit pack like the BK one.  It feels weird not being F2P anymore but BK is one of my most used units and I think Heroes deserves some of my money since I really like the game.

That paralogue was surprisingly nice. The first part had some nice moments between Lilina and Roy, the second had "Eli: What weapon did you bring?" "Hector: Armads" moment which was very funny and then the last one had a very touching moment between Hector and Lilina.

Between this and Alphonse's moment in the last story chapter it's nice to see that they're actually trying to put some more effort in the story stuff. 

7 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

That feeling you'll get once you finish your first baby, though. It's gonna be grand and well worth the wait, I've been through it. Especially since you seem to really like Soren with that avatar of yours.

Haha yeah I decided to abandon any subtly with who my fave is. I am excited to be so close to a +10, now I really hope I don't end up going months and months before I pull him again.

@ Hekselka Yeah the Lilina and Hector moment was touching for sure.

2 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

I'm one merge away from my first 5*+10!!! ;v;

image.png

Nice

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

And so I spent 20k feathers to give Chrom Quick Riposte 3. And now I regret it.

It's not that it's not a good skill and he's not an enemy phase unit... just that Swordbreaker would have given me similar results at 20k feathers cheaper. I could run the QR3 seal on him with Vantage or Swordbreaker (even if the QR3 seal is great on Fjorm) and where QR3 really shines is with Steady Breath and Distant Counter. I have no fodder for the former and only one for the ladder.

Just... I don't know. I wouldn't have regretted putting it on Lukas, but on Chrom... I just feel like he had other options even if this is a great one.

Shame it didn't work out for you, but at least you experimented with it. I think it's kinda like fighting games where a mixup/setup that you thought up sounds good in paper, but you never know unless you try it on other players.

Edited by Fei Mao

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I parked my Lucina on a defense tile in the arena earlier today and with Spd/Def buff and her support partner next to her, she took 0 Damage from a +10 Ayra and doubled her.(She essentially had 55 Spd and 52 Def when Ayra attacked her) Granted it was a Slaying Edge DC Ayra. 

I might look into a more Enemy phase oriented build, but I like my current one since it allows her to work on both phase. And with Nowi and Nino on the team, I don't really need more ranged counter. 

Damn, that sounds good. I'll have to think about it more. My Masked Marth does have the Fury build, so maybe I can just have her be the EP focused one...

Can anyone get seven win streaks in the arena anymore? Because I sure can't. I don't know why. My team is fine, since they've gotten me several defense wins.

I think IS should remove the win streak aspect and just require us to get seven wins period. Or rework how you get your matchups. Or something. Something has to change.

Though I also don't think any of this week's bonus units that I could use are that great. And most I don't have aren't that great either imo. Raven could be, but I haven't upgraded him to 5 star.

But this aside, I'm not sure what to do here. I'm already using my best units and a bonus unit that I also built up.

3 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Well, we're gonna get Armor Eliwood from the next Tempest Trial, so really you should only need one more Armor unless Eliwood's terrible (and from what I've seen of his stats, he'll probably be alright).

Eliwood's nice (that 175 BST is pretty sweet) but he suffers the same deal as Effie for me. If they don't have DC nor Armor March support then they are more of a liability than an asset. Then again, I don't know how to play with armors so maybe I'm totally wrong on my ideas on how to use them.