• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So, uh... eheh... some people might give me weird glances for this but...

Well, does anyone know that +HP -Spd Selena that I've always been saying I intend to merge into a +Spd -HP Selena?

Well... I think I'll just leave it at that and see if you can guess what I did. Here's a hint, nothing from FEH channel today convinced me to use my feathers on anything special.

Fir looks like she can be a better carrier of DC than Ayra now. Add QP and infantry pulse with Glacies then she can melt an enemy's face off. +atk boon recommended for her

Edited by silveraura25

28 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Fir looks like she can be a better carrier of DC than Ayra now. Add QP and infantry pulse with Glacies then she can melt an enemy's face off. +atk boon recommended for her

It's honestly kinda overkill. With Moonbow and Wrath (which you can kinda emulate with QP and Iceberg, though actually lower damage), she cracks Zelgius' skull open in one hit.

Weighing up the three sword refinements for my VG feathers, all the candidates are still 4*. Think Roy is ahead, his +Atk seems better than +Spd now that he has QR on his weapon, mine is +Atk -Def which would be great for a DC build, but I don't have any DC fodder.

Fir I have all the options: Atk/Def, Atk/Res, Spd/Def and Spd/Res, no idea which to take. Lloyd has his art against him. Holding onto the other 20k, maybe for Saias.

I just realised that we've had no banner without alts since December.

That's 4 months now, I think it might be time to call it out.

It, uh... this is quite over the top, but I'm still proud of what Selena has become.

1vkrPBh.png

She used to be + HP -Spd, now she is +Spd -HP, yet the Wo Dao forge and merge still gives her the HP necessary to trigger Infantry Pulse 2 on low health allies.

And yes, I sacrificed Marisa and a Nephenee for Selena. Yes I may be going nuts. But at least Selena was built first, before her mom. I'm willing to go crazier to, Steady Breath plus Bonfire and a Defense +3 SS will deal at least 39 damage, just gotta get the freakin skill.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Weighing up the three sword refinements for my VG feathers, all the candidates are still 4*. Think Roy is ahead, his +Atk seems better than +Spd now that he has QR on his weapon, mine is +Atk -Def which would be great for a DC build, but I don't have any DC fodder.

Fir I have all the options: Atk/Def, Atk/Res, Spd/Def and Spd/Res, no idea which to take. Lloyd has his art against him. Holding onto the other 20k, maybe for Saias.

For Fir, +atk -def is the way to go

32 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

They've added a small scrolling banner to the castle. It looks horrible to me. I wish there was an option to turn it off - if there is and I've missed it, please let me know. 

Doesn’t look like so, unfortunately. At least it went away once I cleared all three BHB maps and got my free pull.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn’t look like so, unfortunately. At least it went away once I cleared all three BHB maps and got my free pull.

Ah, thanks :)

I'll just have to bother with that bhb sooner than normal then ><

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I had SP all grinded out for Lilina, but I decided to finish her instead

Good job

I really question how useful guard is, even to his day :thinking:

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Which runs you into their Steady Breath and Quick Riposte.

Usually Nino is in desperation range so I wouldnt worry about that 

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Guys, it looks like a free Gunnthrá isn’t happening.

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, they probably did that for the express purpose of ending all wondering of that possibility. Also [DATAMINE]:

Spoiler

I freaking knew Laegjarn’s capture wouldn’t last very long. I also like how they apparently couldn’t be bothered to show her escaping onscreen too.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, they probably did that for the express purpose of ending all wondering of that possibility. Also [DATAMINE]:

It is stupid. Completely stupid and adds nothing except pointless shock value.