• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

...theoretically speaking, about how long would it take to max HM on every character in the game?

245 playables, 5,000 HM, up to 5 HM per battle. 1,000 battles with each character to reach cap. 245 doesn’t divide cleanly into 4, so 62 teams. 62,000 battles?

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

...theoretically speaking, about how long would it take to max HM on every character in the game?

(# of heroes/4) multiplied by 1000(the amount of time it takes to clear an Infernal GHB)

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

245 playables, 5,000 HM, up to 5 HM per battle. 1,000 battles with each character to reach cap. 245 doesn’t divide cleanly into 4, so 62 teams. 62,000 battles?

You can plug in the #s. Thanks Vax.

At 20 seconds per battle, it would take a little over 14 days and 8 hours of non-stop playing.

Edited by Hawk King

Black Knight Emblem is now a thing. Ares, Black Knight, Zelgius. Oh, so close. Well, maybe Eldigan should be the filler because his sprite in FE4 is basically the same as his son...This team would get wrecked by anything blue though...but hey, it's an army of Black Knights...

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

3 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Black Knight Emblem is now a thing. Ares, Black Knight, Zelgius. Oh, so close. Well, maybe Eldigan should be the filler because his sprite in FE4 is basically the same as his son...This team would get wrecked by anything blue though...but hey, it's an army of Black Knights...

Camus.

@Zeo @mcsilas

Now that I build 4* Setsuna, I don't remember why I gave Innes (+SPD/-DEF) the same build back in February:

Spoiler

OcQNo1e.jpg

AeiKNXr.jpg

Setsuna is +ATK/-RES 4*+9, the last merge would give her +1 RES/DEF. 

As I'm brabbling over Archers, I could as well show my Jeorge:

Spoiler

I changed his nature from +ATK/-SPD (and DB3/Brave+ set), to this (+ATK/-HP):

Q4e52Ax.png

15 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I, uh... I swear I didn't know they were going to announce more Genealogy units today, @Lewyn.

It's like the best surprise ever!  I thought we might get a gen 2 banner or another gen 1 banner with some of the more popular characters yet ot be added, however I expected this maybe near the end of the year.  I mean we get super old game Thracia and then even older game Genealogy so soon?  Unlike the Arachanea games, which at least Shadow dragon DS was released in English and everyone knows who Marth is, this Judgral universe is Japan only and most people outside are completely unaware.  I mean and no alts etiher?  They didn't bank on Ayra or Sigurd's newfound Heroes popularity?  

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I mean and no alts etiher?

"Diviner than Divine Tyrfing" wouldn't fit on the status screen, so they had to scrap that idea.

And what do you mean that's not a Black Knight alt, an Eldigan alt, a Tiki alt, and a Tailtiu alt? Four alts on a 3-character banner.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And what do you mean that's not a Black Knight alt, an Eldigan alt, a Tiki alt, and a Tailtiu alt? Four alts on a 3-character banner.

Eldigan is doubly alted because it’s his theme that was used as the BGM for the trailer.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Eldigan is doubly alted because it’s his theme that was used as the BGM for the trailer.

Five alts on one banner is a new record. Not to mention the possibility of another Grima alt as the next Grand Hero Battle.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Diviner than Divine Tyrfing" wouldn't fit on the status screen, so they had to scrap that idea.

Ha I didn't notice it til it was mentioned but yeah Lene does look a lot like Tiki.  It looks like in Heroes even though I think same artist they did make Ares look a little more different from Eldigen.  In Genealogy they look almost exactly the same.  

For Grima alt are you guys thinking Julius might be an armor dragon?  Or just that he is also a dragon controlling a human vessel.  

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

For Grima alt are you guys thinking Julius might be an armor dragon?  Or just that he is also a dragon controlling a human vessel.  

The latter.

Even better if he floats for no good reason.

6 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Ha I didn't notice it til it was mentioned but yeah Lene does look a lot like Tiki.  It looks like in Heroes even though I think same artist they did make Ares look a little more different from Eldigen.  In Genealogy they look almost exactly the same.  

In fairness Genealogy is noticably bad at doing it lol, what with golds like 1st Gen girls with short hair, Green Haired Finn, Fat Shota Sigurd, and long haired Lex

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

a Tiki alt

I must have missed this. I actually thought it was Nino for a split moment because the ponytail is obscured on the thumbnail.

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I’m so sick of both knights and dragons recently. Green Arvis, please.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The latter.

Even better if he floats for no good reason.

I think the floating could result in a lot of negative feedback.  People putting them on their flier team, and then noticing that he can't go over mountains or rivers.  What?  Ah yes he can levitate, but only a few inches off the ground and it doesn't work over water.  

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

In fairness Genealogy is noticably bad at doing it lol, what with golds like 1st Gen girls with short hair, Green Haired Finn, Fat Shota Sigurd, and long haired Lex

Lol fat shota Sigurd, ouch.  Yeah I think the artist had some great ideas but not enough imagination to come up with unique looks for them.  There is also that thing where in games people feel they have to make the children look super super similar to their parents, when they could do a more subtle resemblance so people could tell but it doesn't look like a younger clone or something.  

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I must have missed this. I actually thought it was Nino for a split moment because the ponytail is obscured on the thumbnail.

I’m so sick of both knights and dragons recently. Green Arvis, please.

I love Arvis, but we just got Saias.  This is also a final boss so I'd hope they do something original for him.  

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I love Arvis, but we just got Saias.  This is also a final boss so I'd hope they do something original for him.  

Just stop with the dragons for a while. Stop shoehorning (pigeonholing?) types where they don’t belong. It’s like making Lewyn and Homer refreshers because their class is called bard.

I only made it to tier 23 in GC myself because I lost interest after I got Kaze.  I really want Julius to be a red dragon just to be different and we have yet to have a dragon GHB unit.  I am grinding HM today so I can have more feathers for building units since my list of needed 5* skills has grown with new units I am building.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was really confused when I saw the thumbnail because I definitely thought it was Tiki, but the video title was "Children of Holy War".

I then got my hopes up for Lakche or Sety, but I won't complain about who we're actually getting. Leen looks so squishy~ I want to poke her~

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Ah yes he can levitate, but only a few inches off the ground and it doesn't work over water.  

That's clearly because water isn't ground. He'll still be floating a few inches off the river bottom. Maybe even more than a few inches depending on how strong the current is.

@mampfoid That 6 DEF on Innes though.

I never understood the appeal of Brave Bow+ Setsuna. Her ATK is so bad. Having the equivalent of a *5 +5 would patch that up but unless you were merging her at least to that degree I never understood why she was worth it. Bridelia is pretty much the cream of the crop. I had no desire to build another Brave Bow archer after her, having a Cav one in LA!Roy can be convenient at times though.

Having more Brave Bow archers is never a bad thing, but I kinda suggest going a different route with Innes at this point. His weapon is an owl bow so he'd benefit from a support partner and maybe a bond skill and he'd really be something.

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I wish he was called Knight Rider instead.

Thank you, I am now exclusively referring to him as this from now on.

Anyway, I'm way too excited for this banner, haha. I kinda want everyone... I think Lene, Ares, then Ishtar would be my priority maybe assuming I get any of them at all which I'm not gonna get my hopes up for, but I'd be happy with even just one of any of them. If only I had more than 5 orbs right now...

Also... wonder if we'll be getting a Tempest to go along with this banner? It feels a bit odd maybe to have Thracia and FE4 Gen 2 Tempests back to back like this, but it also feels like we're about due for one soon enough. Plus a Tempest would mean yet another unit, so I guess maybe we'll know sometime after the maintenance one way or the other. Could Altena finally have a shot of joining now that her brother is in too? Or am I continuing to get my hopes up only to have them dashed to pieces soon?

Some part of me feels like I should hold onto my 200 orbs for the hope that Leen might get demoted.

...But It's not inherently obvious between Ares and Leen who will get demoted.

*sigh*

Goodbye orbs.

Blame the 踊り子