Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I was curious, so I took a look at CYL2.  I haven't played Fates/Awakening, so I'm not familiar with who their shapeshifters are, but going off another post:

• 21: Selkie (FE14)
  • 34: Keaton (FE14)
  • 46: Kaden (FE14)
  • 54: Velouria (FE14)

Also from that post, Panne was ranked 44th.  It seems (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, since I might be missing somebody) that these are the top shapeshifters not yet in the game, but only when not combining FE9/FE10.  Selkie has 8855 and Keaton has 5989.  When combining FE9/10 votes:

• Selkie: 8855
  • Tibarn: 6611
  • Ranulf: 6312
  • Keaton: 5989

They actually fall in between Selkie and Keaton, so laguz are actually among the top 4 most wanted shapeshifters.  I know CYL doesn't necessarily combine votes, but it just goes to show that the laguz are popular, so I'd hope that the first shapeshifter banner would at least contain Tibarn and Ranulf.

...But my hopes have been dashed before.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, Venmi said:

I was curious, so I took a look at CYL2.  I haven't played Fates/Awakening, so I'm not familiar with who their shapeshifters are, but going off another post:

• 21: Selkie (FE14)
  • 34: Keaton (FE14)
  • 46: Kaden (FE14)
  • 54: Velouria (FE14)

Also from that post, Panne was ranked 44th.  It seems (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, since I might be missing somebody) that these are the top shapeshifters not yet in the game, but only when not combining FE9/FE10.  Selkie has 8855 and Keaton has 5989.  When combining FE9/10 votes:

• Selkie: 8855
  • Tibarn: 6611
  • Ranulf: 6312
  • Keaton: 5989

They actually fall in between Selkie and Keaton, so laguz are actually among the top 4 most wanted shapeshifters.  I know CYL doesn't necessarily combine votes, but it just goes to show that the laguz are popular, so I'd hope that the first shapeshifter banner would at least contain Tibarn and Ranulf.

...But my hopes have been dashed before.

I have no idea why they don't combine the votes for the Tellius and Marthland characters.  There are some units that are noticeably different between the two games, but 90% of them are pretty much the same.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe we can get a Mother's Day Banner with Louise, Juno, Niime, and alt Titania with Urvan.

Now she can counter Reinhardt even more now thanks to Dire Thunder’s consecutive damage! And maybe live other Brave attacks.

@mampfoid yeah my second account was always luckier in both 5 stars and natures. 

As for beast units, i imagine they have to be introduced after a major update. So probably not this update yet since they haven’t advertised new unit types.

Maybe we can get a Mother's Day Banner with Louise, Juno, Niime, and alt Titania with Urvan.

Now she can counter Reinhardt even more now thanks to Dire Thunder’s consecutive damage! And maybe live other Brave attacks.

@mampfoid yeah my second account was always luckier in both 5 stars and natures. 

As for beast units, i imagine they have to be introduced after a major update. So probably not this update yet since they haven’t advertised new unit types.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have no idea why they don't combine the votes for the Tellius and Marthland characters.  There are some units that are noticeably different between the two games, but 90% of them are pretty much the same.

Because they did stupid with that poll.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I'm not sure why we got colorless manaketes and green bows before Beast units.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Because they did stupid with that poll.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I'm not sure why we got colorless manaketes and green bows before Beast units.

Who is that guy along with Ishtar and the Dancer, not super familiar with FE4.  Or is it a Fire Kingdom guy?  It doesn't look like Surtr.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who is that guy along with Ishtar and the Dancer, not super familiar with FE4.  Or is it a Fire Kingdom guy?  It doesn't look like Surtr.

Eldigan's son(Or Eltoshan if you want to be less casual)

Or did you mean on the map?

Edited by Soledai

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Eldigan's son(Or Eltoshan if you want to be less casual)

Or did you mean on the map?

On the map

4 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I think she's talking about the axe user you can see in the battle at the end of the video

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

On the map

Yeah, had a slow moment, don't stare :u. Blame things that aren't me.

Anywho, it has to be fire kingdom(whatever the name was lol), it matched the motif, more or less

Edited by Soledai

17 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Vaximillian Check the new FeH banner video. It might make you happier 

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

16 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Oh god.... I'm broke and they released Ishtar!!!

@Vaximillian Time to whale?

Me and my 48 orbs aren’t ready for this D:

I’ll get the promo at the very least.

BUT IT’S HER AAAAAAAAAA
IT’S HERRRRR

Huh. Looks like you're going to have to face Surtr's children first before you fight him

Pretty good banner. No alts

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Huh. Looks like you're going to have to face Surtr's children first before you fight him

Pretty good banner. No alts

Two can play at that game.  I'll send Leo and Est at him.

Oh shit we actually got a banner trailer. I expected they'd hold it off till tomorrow after the legendary banner already went away.

I haven't played that game, but the new characters look nice. I think I'll have to pass in favor of saving for brides, though.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Me and my 48 orbs aren’t ready for this D:

I’ll get the promo at the very least.

BUT IT’S HER AAAAAAAAAA
IT’S HERRRRR

14 orbs... I feel your pain

And excitement

Edited by Soledai

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I think I'll have to pass in favor of saving for brides, though.

This is probably the course of action I should take too, especially if Bridelia returns. Too bad I suck at saving orbs.

As for these characters, Ares is cool but the other two aren't preciously adorable like Kana so screw them don't particularly do anything for me.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Does this mean Ares can run back to back aegis shield in combat?!?! Sibce Dark Mystl. activates on battle and reduces the cooldown?

Problem is that he's probably going to be slow. I wouldn't initiate combat with him that much. Maybe give him Miracle