Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Problem is that he's probably going to be slow. I wouldn't initiate combat with him that much. Maybe give him Miracle

Yeah, I'd peg him as having a slightly altered version of Lyon's stat spread. Unless if they want to get weird and make Julius a red manakete a la Grima instead. Lord knows we could use an actual new red manakete.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I'd peg him as having a slightly altered version of Lyon's stat spread. Unless if they want to get weird and make Julius a red manakete a la Grima instead. Lord knows we could use an actual new red manakete.

Eh. I was talking about Ares

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julius as a green ploy boy, yes or hell yes?

nah

Would rather they do something cool and unique with him, rather than just being Arvis clone #2

Edited by DLNarshen

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, shows how much I'm paying attention. My bad.

It's okay

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Julius as a green ploy boy, yes or hell yes?

Res +5 and reduces first attack from foe by 30%?

Oh, it looks like Lene has the art done by the same artist as Bride Caeda. I’m glad when artists branch out from just doing one character. She honestly looks the best out of the three.

7 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Oh, it looks like Lene has the art done by the same artist as Bride Caeda. I’m glad when artists branch out from just doing one character. She honestly looks the best out of the three.

At first I thought it was Summer Corrin's. Shame on me.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

At first I thought it was Summer Corrin's. Shame on me.

Summer Corrin’s artist coincidentally drew Ishtar for Cipher:

B12-097SR.png

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Summer Corrin’s artist coincidentally drew Ishtar for Cipher:

B12-097SR.png

Yea yea. I know. I checked their pixiv.  Pretty raunchy stuff, but the art is nice

Thinking it would be quite some time before Julius (and Ishtar) got added, I finished my own little unit mock-up for him a few days ago.  Might as well share it, since tomorrow it will be irrelevant lol

Julius
Infantry
Green Mage
Scion of Darkness

Loptyr
Mt: 14
Res +3.  If this unit’s Special triggers upon their next combat action, reduces damage from foe’s attacks by 50%.

Special: Draconic Aura

A: Braced Severance 1
Braced Severance 2
Braced Severance 3

If no allies are adjacent to unit, grants Def/Res+5 during combat.

B: Loptyr’s Curse

At start of combat, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. If unit’s Res ≥ foe’s Res+5, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. (Skill cannot be inherited)

C: Atk Smoke 3

Hp: 40
Atk: 31
Spd: 22
Def: 25
Res: 33

I wanted to do all I could to make him as tanky as possible, with an emphasis on the Res side. 

I wasn't really sure how to word the weapon's effect, but it essentially works like this.  If he has a special triggered by an automatic combat action (so no AoEs, Miracle, etc), he takes 50% less damage while that special is fully charged. 

Severance would be a new skill line that are essentially reverse Bond skills.  Loptyr's Curse is probably way too OP, but I don't care I'm having my fun with this since inevitably the game's implementation of him isn't going to be nearly as good. 

11 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Thinking it would be quite some time before Julius (and Ishtar) got added, I finished my own little unit mock-up for him a few days ago.  Might as well share it, since tomorrow it will be irrelevant lol

Julius
Infantry
Green Mage
Scion of Darkness

Loptyr
Mt: 14
Res +3.  If this unit’s Special triggers upon their next combat action, reduces damage from foe’s attacks by 50%.

Special: Draconic Aura

A: Braced Severance 1
Braced Severance 2
Braced Severance 3

If no allies are adjacent to unit, grants Def/Res+5 during combat.

B: Loptyr’s Curse

At start of combat, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. If unit’s Res ≥ foe’s Res+5, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. (Skill cannot be inherited)

C: Atk Smoke 3

Hp: 40
Atk: 31
Spd: 22
Def: 25
Res: 33

I wanted to do all I could to make him as tanky as possible, with an emphasis on the Res side. 

I wasn't really sure how to word the weapon's effect, but it essentially works like this.  If he has a special triggered by an automatic combat action (so no AoEs, Miracle, etc), he takes 50% less damage while that special is fully charged. 

Severance would be a new skill line that are essentially reverse Bond skills.  Loptyr's Curse is probably way too OP, but I don't care I'm having my fun with this since inevitably the game's implementation of him isn't going to be nearly as good. 

I kinda like your idea for Loptyr's one but it mainly make me question between using Miracle for permanent 50% mitigation + safety check 1 HP

How would you make it stack with Pavise and such though

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

This is probably the course of action I should take too, especially if Bridelia returns. Too bad I suck at saving orbs.

As for these characters, Ares is cool but the other two aren't preciously adorable like Kana so screw them don't particularly do anything for me.

At least Ares could be the demote out of these, since the two girls seem to have too much special stuff to get dropped. Or they'll just drop nobody at all I'd really like Lene to have another dancer (and her art is amazing), but I don't need her. That dual stat boost dance skill just seems really nice. Also to hell with pulling for a character that shares a color on a standard banner. I hope she ends up with red all to herself on a future one.

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I kinda like your idea for Loptyr's one but it mainly make me question between using Miracle for permanent 50% mitigation + safety check 1 HP

How would you make it stack with Pavise and such though

Additional clarification: by "their next combat action", I am referring to specials that are activated by the user themselves on their turn of combat.  Miracle and Pavise/Aegis are activated based on an enemy's attack, and so would not fall under that umbrella.  

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

At least Ares could be the demote out of these, since the two girls seem to have too much special stuff to get dropped. Or they'll just drop nobody at all I'd really like Lene to have another dancer (and her art is amazing), but I don't need her. That dual stat boost dance skill just seems really nice. Also to hell with pulling for a character that shares a color on a standard banner. I hope she ends up with red all to herself on a future one.

im like 80% ish sure the one getting dropped is Lene tbh

As not special Ares is Dark Mystletainn is kinda cray, even with how common Sword Horsie have been likely

.....come to think of it.... Siegbert Chrom, now him. Then Sigurd. Man Red Sword Cav is crowded right now

Yeah I’m pretty sure Lene will be dropped due 1) having less desirable skills and 2) likely to be hit by dancer pentalties. I won’t complain about Ares should it be him, I guess, especially if Brazen Atk/Dev is at 4*. We can all agree Ishtar is going nowhere.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

As not special Ares is Dark Mystletainn is kinda cray, even with how common Sword Horsie have been likely

.....come to think of it.... Siegbert Chrom, now him. Then Sigurd. Man Red Sword Cav is crowded right now

I'd love it if that were the case, but that B skill, Sword Valor, plus that high quality fanservice-y art? Nah, they gotta keep that as 5* bait.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong though. Ares seems like the one going down to me, though. Just like M Morgan, he has a prf and a special-ish skill but he doesn't stand out as much as the other two.

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I'd love it if that were the case, but that B skill, Sword Valor, plus that high quality fanservice-y art? Nah, they gotta keep that as 5* bait.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong though. Ares seems like the one going down to me, though. Just like M Morgan, he has a prf and a special-ish skill but he doesn't stand out as much as the other two.

Ok so.. I think I'm safe to spend my orbs.

Ares looks pretty powerful, but in the scheme of things he's just another sword cavalry. Brave Roy/Siegbert are Galeforce champs, Exalt Chrom kills dragons, then you've got plenty others and I really just don't need another one, especially not cavalry. And I just got Eirika as well.

Lene looks great actually, another dancer is sublime and she comes with sword valor which makes her perfect for training units. But she's a sword dancer which means she occupies the red slot and even though her weapon is amazing for EP builds, I've learned to live without Sword Valor and frankly, the chance of being pity broken by Ares is too great.

Ishtar... she looks ridiculous. Sure. Her C skill is weird, Mjolnir is as ridiculous as it should be and she'll likely be stacked on RES. But I don't need another blue mage right now and her art is silly.

On the other hand, I the chance of pulling L!Lyn is low so I'm done on the legendary banner. Going to pull for Dorcas. Good luck to all of you.

Sigh. Today isn't going well at all. Forgot to do Arena. Forgot to do Arena Assault, putting me at a permanent -30 deficit in rocks and coins. Couldn't cap out rank in Grand Conquest, putting me at another permanent -4 deficit in coins. Fuck the extra 5 ranks making the mode even more tedious than before. When the fuck can all of these limited resources stop being goddamn limited.

The last Jakob wouldn't come home without another $80 of wallet used. A new trailer is announced that makes me want to throw more wallet at the game if it weren't for another goddamn colorshare of the worst color to share. I still don't have Hinoka or Shigure from the last banner. I still haven't even tried Kana's Grand Hero Battle. There's no Zelgius in the side banner. My barracks is still stupid full. And there's still a goddamn event going on in Grand Order that needs my attention.

Why do I even bother. I think I need to take a break. Maybe just sit back and work on the main site and stop worrying about getting more than one copy of characters for a while.

I drank the last of my bourbon earlier today. Fuck my life.

There had better be a barracks expansion in the update.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Yeah, I fell short of tier 25 too, in the end I'd have needed at least two, maybe three more lances to get there. Hurts to lose an orb but luckily it wasn't the one that made the difference between summoning and not summoning this morning.

I made my own bed of course, up to this final hour I've been autobattling on hard with a poorly constructed team. Last ditch effort to get there by spending 6-7 lances on manual Lunatic fights in the last hour but fell short, am pretty much halfway through the progress bar. On the plus side, that effort should gain me a few extra feathers, we're at 7 tiles right now but hopefully my efforts gain us a few more.

EDIT: Went from 10:13:7 to 11:8:11 at the end. 11 is sadly the best my team (always Anna) has done for this event, after a 10 and a 4 so I'll take it I guess. Stranded on 299 coins annoyingly from missing out from the final two.

Edited by Humanoid

I managed to reach tier 25 in GC with room to spare, but.. my team was destroyed this last round. The first 2 went pretty well, but we got rolled hard this one. I'm on team Anna and Sherena went nuts nuking areas in the last few ours, while my team didn't seem to have much activity.. Sharena finished with 23 areas controlled, and we pulled out with 5. Somehow Alfonse took a beating in the very last part of the round and has just 2. Until then he was maintaining around 10 while we were backed down to 3-4.

I'm glad the feather difference isn't anything as big as the first GC, so I can still walk away content. The giant drop in feathers for being on the bad end of things was pretty brutal before.

You guys fell short of 25, I didn't even make it to 20 this time :v

But seriously

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

autobattling on hard

Can I assume autoing hard is most "efficient"? tryingtomitigatethesufferingofdoingGQ