Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If there even is a CYL3, it won't since Veronica would probably be excluded like how 1's winners weren't in 2. Someone else could, but not Veronica.

Oh sorry; I should have specificed that I was talking about the Camilla losing Top 2 for petty reasons xD.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But without Ylgr, you wouldn't have Veronica constantly telling her to shut up during the last chapter.

Then the chapter would have probably been more enjoyable, and the quota of allowed characters might have even had a free space for Xander.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Oh sorry; I should have specificed that I was talking about the Camilla losing Top 2 for petty reasons xD.

Yeah, that's still a very plausible possibility unlike Leo getting one of the male side's top two spots.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Then the chapter would have probably been more enjoyable, and the quota of allowed characters might have even had a free space for Xander.

You mean

Veronica: "............."

?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You mean

?

Better Navarre-grade inner monologue for Veronica than annoying chatter from Ylgr.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You mean

?

If it leads to her getting a lawsuit from Pokemon Trainer Red, then I'd certainly take it.

To my surprise we don't have a Pass seal. 

I would totally make that the most important skill for my Celica emblem clear of Aversa's map... something like "kill the archer, pass through the green mage and kill Aversa" on turn one. 

I love "The Workout" day this and Magic, i get so much work done. 
I maxed out Silver Camus (now he's ready to be 5*'ed)
Cherche 1 + 2 are taking advantage of double SP day, and working on their skills. I accidentally put the skills on the merge copy not the build copy (which sucks) but ah well). 
Berkut and Soliel are next (it's so hard to train her because of Firesweep sword. I might have to forgo the healer for her, and just run 3 dancers, and just plow through people. I also really like Marissa and am sad i only have the one copy :( (Pls run a Marissa reward TT soon, game, thanks) and depending on stamina potions, i'll probably try to get Erikia + Raven done done as well.

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it's so hard to train her because of Firesweep sword. I might have to forgo the healer for her, and just run 3 dancers, and just plow through people.

I actually just switched her to her Steel Sword when I was training her. She's got a naturally high Atk stat, so it's not too big of a problem.

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I accidentally put the skills on the merge copy not the build copy (which sucks) but ah well). 

If you merge them, the base copy doesn't need to learn the skills again if the merge copy already learned them before. Saves SP. 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Soliel are next (it's so hard to train her because of Firesweep sword.

She hits hard enough with the steel sword. Training map enemies die fast. 

/Edit: I'm too slow

Edited by mampfoid

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If you merge them, the base copy doesn't need to learn the skills again if the merge copy already learned them before. Saves SP. 

She hits hard enough with the steel sword. Training map enemies die fast. 

oh the first one i knew - i just meant that had i put the skills (Death Blow/Quick Rispote) on the one i wanted to "build" - vs. the merge copy that i was just gaining SP for for the Special Skill (I was cleaning towards Galeforce after seeing your clears, and i figure i can sacrifice a bad IV Cordelia for her) but i reversed it. but i think the merge copy was + DEF anyway, so having the extra attack power won't hurt any. 

that's what i found out a moment ago. :) great minds! i can put firesweep back on her when it's time to actually use her in the field. 

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I actually just switched her to her Steel Sword when I was training her. She's got a naturally high Atk stat, so it's not too big of a problem.

yah - i just realised that :) 
I thought it would hurt, but nope. She still smacks hard!

Edited by daisy jane

Not a fan of the Tactics Drills this time around. The fact that they had to specify the opening move was annoying (that sort of thing should be made obvious with map design instead), and the solution for how to prevent Tana from being shot full of arrows felt a bit 'cheesy' for me.

It was still one of the easiest grandmasters, I just don't like the design of it.

33 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

depending on stamina potions, i'll probably try to get Erikia + Raven done done as well.

If your units aren't level 40 yet, they can get SP from the Hard GHB maps which don't cost stamina. Though it's less convenient than the training maps.

EDIT: Re: Legendary Discussion,  I'm not taking it too seriously, IS isn't taking it seriously enough. They should hire me as a consultant to improve the quality of their product. :Nino:

Edited by Baldrick

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm, there's no reason to do the Abyssal Relay Defense maps other than getting a headache bragging rights and a few more swords to add to my mountain, yes?

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Exactly.

Good. I'm sick of brigade-type modes after burning all of my Grand Conquest lances and doing all of the non-Abyssal Relay Defense maps all over the course of the last 3 hours.

That said, my testing with running just armors in Relay Defense seems to show that I will be able to get away with running Svalinn Shield + Wary Fighter + Ward Armor on everyone for the ultimate lazy cheese.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Good. I'm sick of brigade-type modes after burning all of my Grand Conquest lances and doing all of the non-Abyssal Relay Defense maps all over the course of the last 3 hours.

I know, right? They’ve definitely gone overboard with cancer on the recent grand shiquest maps. It’s like the only unit type they are meant for is Armoured March knights. I wonder.

And I had 15 lances to blow on the mode I hate so that I get a handful of feathers. Amazing.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? They’ve definitely gone overboard with cancer on the recent grand shiquest maps. It’s like the only unit type they are meant for is Armoured March knights. I wonder.

And I had 15 lances to blow on the mode I hate so that I get a handful of feathers. Amazing.

I've been having decent success just making everything explode with fliers. I don't bother with the badly designed maps and only play on the ones that fliers (or cavalry) are good on, even if it doesn't help my team win nodes that matter.

One of these days, I should really finish building my stable of ranged fliers and cavalry to make it easier to just steamroll my way to victory.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm, there's no reason to do the Abyssal Relay Defense maps other than getting a headache bragging rights and a few more swords to add to my mountain, yes?

Personally I do it so I get the red marker thing when new maps are available, so I know to check. (If the GHBs and whatnot were decoupled from RD I probably wouldn't do the arena sword difficulties either. Edit: Ah, wait, no. I still would---I have to know when RD maps are updated.)

Off-topic:

@Vaximillian I run the exact same type of ultra-aggressive, low merge team I run in other game modes for RD and GC, and it works fine. The more enemies there are, the less you need combat on high mobility units, because you have more possible targets to hit. It's why a +0 Brave Roy with his default kit is a mainstay on my GC teams.

That is, the number of targets you can fight and kill = # of targets you can reach * probability a given target can be ORKOd. High mobility units are so hilariously good at the first half of the equation that it takes a lot for them to be useless. It also helps that no matter how good or otherwise your combat is, one hit on a fort is one hit on a fort (meaning you'd much rather use a weak, mobile, Galeforce user's turn to hit a fort than, say, Bold Fighter Brave Bow Bow!Jakob).

Edit: Mind, I mostly just auto battle my way to level 25, but you sound like you care about rankings.

RD was an issue the last time thanks to hilarious hp stats (meaning I had to actually pick and choose my units and properly setup their starting locations), but this time the hp is low enough that I could pretty much do whatever.

Edited by DehNutCase