• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I have never had an OG Lyn, so if I get the resplendent version of her, will it count as me getting the OG Lyn in my catalog? I would also technically be able to change her outfit to her OG form, yes? A bit of a simple question, but I just wanna make sure.

15 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I have never had an OG Lyn, so if I get the resplendent version of her, will it count as me getting the OG Lyn in my catalog? I would also technically be able to change her outfit to her OG form, yes? A bit of a simple question, but I just wanna make sure.

That is a good question. If I ever need to follow old guides in future, can I disable the stat boost on Cordelia and other units?

Oh look. I didn't get Feh Pass nor do I have any intention of getting it, and yet the quests associated with it are still right on my quests and missions screen when I open it.

Sheesh, subtle. They could've had the decency to not show the Feh Pass quests to anyone who didn't buy the pass, but clearly it's there visible to everyone to show you what you're missing out.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

That is a good question. If I ever need to follow old guides in future, can I disable the stat boost on Cordelia and other units?

Hmm, not too sure about the stat boost. But I can confirm that I did get a free OG Lyn!

48 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Tax return is here. Bill's have been paid. Just waiting for the Feh Pass to drop now.

Edit: anyone else having issues with the FEH pass?

Yeah, I cannot purchase it for some reason. I can buy Orbs though.

Support Code: 803-0208
(D64M-Ff3M-Ye84-bM1Q-5Y5A)

Edited by XRay

The google rewards icon have a teaser face for the next banner.

Spoiler

Spoiler

IMG_20200205_223747.png

Pretty sure it's Nils since it been over a year since the last FE7 banner. It might take a while for the 3h banner with Lysithea to come out. If it took 2 months for Tibarn to be playable as a consideration.

Reminder for anyone sending feedback to FEH about the excessive Pass advertisement (or sending feedback to anyone, about anything):

1) the random intern who will read your feedback did not make the rules.

2) if you're a dickhead, they won't listen.

Be courteous.

Anyone can earn the rewards from the FEH Pass thingy, but you can't claim them until you buy it.

I'm not going to lose sleep over those five orbs.

After some deep thought (read, two minutes), decided to express my disappointment at the implementation of the pass.  That thing shouldn't be sitting in my fountain.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Allies Menu → Interact With Allies → [whatever the last option is in English]

Nice! Thanks!

— — — — — — —

I read the "?" part:

Resplendent Heroes Effects:
Resplendent Heroes are granted HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.
(The bonuses will persist even when the Hero is not wearing their Resplendent Attire.)

Naga damn it! That part is NOT nice. What if I wanted to follow an old guide? I am not so concerned about Lyn, but I am concerned about Cordelia cause she is in the 3*/4* pool.

I am sending feedback now. I will also send feedback about making the quality of life changes available for free too while I am at it. I am a damn paying customer, so hopefully that carries some weight.

A lot more people will want bonuses while not wearing the attire than will want their unit to be crippled on the vague off-chance that they'll be used for a GHB guide.

2 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

A lot more people will want bonuses while not wearing the attire than will want their unit to be crippled on the vague off-chance that they'll be used for a GHB guide.

Shh!!! They do not need to know that I am cheating!

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The google rewards icon have a teaser face for the next banner.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

IMG_20200205_223747.png

Pretty sure it's Nils since it been over a year since the last FE7 banner. It might take a while for the 3h banner with Lysithea to come out. If it took 2 months for Tibarn to be playable as a consideration.

I'm down for an FE7 banner, it's been a LONG time since we got one. We're definitely overdue.

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

I read the "?" part:

Resplendent Heroes Effects:
Resplendent Heroes are granted HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.
(The bonuses will persist even when the Hero is not wearing their Resplendent Attire.)

Naga damn it! That part is NOT nice. What if I wanted to follow an old guide? I am not so concerned about Lyn, but I am concerned about Cordelia cause she is in the 3*/4* pool.

I am sending feedback now. I will also send feedback about making the quality of life changes available for free too while I am at it. I am a damn paying customer, so hopefully that carries some weight.

That's...kind of a strange thing to send feedback about? I feel like 99% of players definitely want the stat boost to be permanent.

I hope the FEH Pass quests being visible to non subscribers is a bug and not intentional. You can still complete the quests but you can't collect the rewards without the pass. You just have the "unclaimed rewards" notification on your fountain without being able to clear it.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm down for an FE7 banner, it's been a LONG time since we got one. We're definitely overdue.

That's...kind of a strange thing to send feedback about? I feel like 99% of players definitely want the stat boost to be permanent.

I definitely do not want it to be permanent. The more options and more control we have over our Heroes, the better. Even as mundane as disabling stat boosts should be available in my opinion. Customization is big part of Heroes now, so I want some stat customization too.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Yes, it should count as Resplendent Lyn does not have a separate slot in the catalog:

Spoiler

vcXSPki.png

She does still have the same "Lady of the Plains" character title after all.

8 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Clearer image of the Google "?" Achievement icon has been datamined.... Next banner potentially leaked? I'm super excited!!

cc: @Jingle Jangle

Reveal hidden contents

Your prediction may indeed be correct! The boy!

Well, happy for those who wanted him. :)

He was never a unit I cared too much for though. Not a bad character, just didn't interest me all that much. His sister was kind of eh too.