Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I gave Ike and Lucina Draw Back instead.  I was low on Repo fodder, but had plenty of Sullys and Ninos.

I'm considering Draw Back/Repo on Lyn and Swap/Repo on Ike. I got a Subaki a few days ago but gave Swap to Effie. I guess I'll restock myself with orbs again to pull another full session for more assist fodder. I actually want to change Threaten Def on Ike as well.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You monster. That’s a perfect QR2!

My extreme perfectionism is against it! I don't like having skills at mid level :P: , well the only exceptions are Abel and Hinoka that have Death Blow 2.

Edited by Quintessence

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Today I learned that Close Counter counts for triggering Brash Assault.

*Defiant Prince intensifies

Knowing that the CYL banner isn't limited, I kind of want to just save orbs now. I got super lucky in pulling Ike and Lyn and still have my free summon to grab Roy. I should return to my credo of only spending orbs on seasonal and Hero Fest banners.

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Hmm...which would be a good green cav to put DC on? Pulled a spare hector.

q6SMUJX.png?1

She hard counters Reinhardt.

Finally having a 5* archer is so awesome! Lyn, marry me! (Kind of glad it was Lyn since it would have been weird to have married Takumi or whoever. Bride Cordelia, though...)

Also, I am one level 40 Navarre away from having a 4 Navarres defense team. I will never see an arena defense win ever again after this, but who cares when you can be stupid. :p

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Also, I am one level 40 Navarre away from having a 4 Navarres defense team. I will never see an arena defense win ever again after this, but who cares when you can be stupid. :p

Why not four Legions instead?

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why not four Legions instead?

Because that's predictable and Legion's Axe is useful -- ditto on F!Robin's B Tomebreaker and Ignis for that matter -- unlike Navarre who just exists with his skills. I planned on doing this a while ago since what am I supposed to do with his extra selves? There's nothing I want from him outside of Desperation, but that's a 20k investment when I could use Shanna or even 5* Karel, Mae, and possibly 4* or 5* CYL Roy. And I didn't expect Legion to have a re-run so soon.

Edited by Kaden

I think I'll stand pat on my Orbs and settle for the natures I've got on my CYLs now.  Tellius is just too big to risk not having enough Orbs.  I'll expect that no matter who they add, I'm going to want them all.  I was very lucky that I didn't have to spend a ton of real money on CYL, so I can start saving up Orbs for the next Banner.

I do wonder if they'll have another filler Banner after the Blade Skill Banner.  They might not, since the CYL is such a big one, but I wouldn't put it past them to have another one right after everyone used all their Orbs.

Tellius characters are cool, but I really want the Brave units and the focus will be the best time to get them. Especially Roy who I'd have to pull out of a thousand swords. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many more pulls I can get. After the first pull, I stopped doing pulls on colorless to try and save orbs, but I still need to save up 20 just in case i get like...5 greens.

I'll probably skip the probably-tellius banner and whatever drops next month too, just to stick pile orbs for something that suits my fancy. Like an armor filler banner! I would be all about armor banner.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

Tellius characters are cool, but I really want the Brave units and the focus will be the best time to get them. Especially Roy who I'd have to pull out of a thousand swords. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many more pulls I can get. After the first pull, I stopped doing pulls on colorless to try and save orbs, but I still need to save up 20 just in case i get like...5 greens.

I'll probably skip the probably-tellius banner and whatever drops next month too, just to stick pile orbs for something that suits my fancy. Like an armor filler banner! I would be all about armor banner.

If I didn't have all four, I'd keep pulling, but I have them all, just not at ideal natures.  My Ike is +Spd and Lucina -Atk, but they'll do.  There's no guarantee that I'd get any better.  I had to get 4 Titanias before I had one that wasn't -Atk or -Spd.  I hear that the CYL units will be added to the pool, so I might get them later, anyways.  I've whaled a bit too much in the past, so I'd like to save it for when I really want a unit, rather than just getting the best nature.

Just now, r_n said:

I couldn't imagine going for optimal natures on 5*s, even with whaling, especially if you were going for all the units at once

Not exactly optimal, just not bad.  I tend to get a lot of -Atk units.

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

At least -Atk can be worked around. -Speed feels more debilitating, comparatively.

Depends on the unit.  Some units are slow enough that -Spd doesn't hurt as much.  -Atk is bad on pretty much everybody.